Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A nincow poop.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Dead end Mcjobs. Doesn't take into account the job losses for the month either.
BC unemployment rate has gone up again.
unemployment down in BC 0.3%
currently 4.3% - the best rate of any province in Canada
so of course - lie about it
Yeah, why did you lie?

Unemployment rate — B.C.
5.0%

August 2019

0.6 pts increase

(monthly change)

Source(s): Table 14-10-0287-01.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/190906/dq190906a-eng.htm

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Unemployment rate — Sask.
5.1%

August 2019

-0.3 pts decrease

(monthly change)

Source(s): Table 14-10-0287-01.

Youngest population in Canada. Young people are free to travel to get work and affordable lifestyles.

Got a new neighbour from Sooke. She can't afford to live there.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Senior RCMP intelligence director arrested, facing multiple charges

https://globalnews.ca/news/5899146/...erNational&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=2019

That is just so not nice......

Why dont you just come out and admit he WAS SPYING FOR THE RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why NOT ADMIT........................................

this is a BIG REASON why Yankees think Canada has become a security threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not admit that the recent ARREST and expulsion of Chinese scientists working in Canada..............................

is the result of them STEALING TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not admit that LIE-berals do not consider it worth their time............................

to bother enforcing laws and keeping order in our society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not admit that LIE-berals are no more concerned with Lavalin............................

than they are with drug cartels laundering money in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not admit that LIE-berals dont care about laundered money or Lavalin bribery..............................

just so long as some sales and income tax is paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau confirms he wore brownface during a 2001 party, after yearbook photo surfaces

A yearbook picture published by Time showed the Canadian prime minister smiling while wearing a feathered turban, his face darkened during an Arabian Nights-themed party.

The picture, which shows a practice with racist roots that has gotten other politicians in hot water, surfaced as Trudeau seeks a second term. ��I shouldn��t have done that. I should have known better, but I didn��t, and I��m really sorry,�� Trudeau said.

source: WAPO

The question remains ........HOW did Time Mag get access to it and what motivated it to publish it??(photo_)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau confirms he wore brownface during a 2001 party, after yearbook photo surfaces

A yearbook picture published by Time showed the Canadian prime minister smiling while wearing a feathered turban, his face darkened during an Arabian Nights-themed party.

The picture, which shows a practice with racist roots that has gotten other politicians in hot water, surfaced as Trudeau seeks a second term. ��I shouldn��t have done that. I should have known better, but I didn��t, and I��m really sorry,�� Trudeau said.

source: WAPO

The question remains ........HOW did Time Mag get access to it and what motivated it to publish it??(photo_)

I honestly don't think it was racist. He was dressing up for a themed party.

Did he HAVE to put on the make up? No. Was it stupid of him to do it? Obviously since people are freaking out about it.

Was it racist? No.

Apparently it was more important for people to see the picture this time around than the last election.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's "GOTCHA" time!

One by one, they'll all be "GOTCHA-ED" because of some human frailty or other before we go to the ballot box.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I honestly don't think it was racist. He was dressing up for a themed party.

Did he HAVE to put on the make up? No. Was it stupid of him to do it? Obviously since people are freaking out about it.

Was it racist? No.

Apparently it was more important for people to see the picture this time around than the last election.
The hysteria is crazy ......and hopefully will pass. He was not making a statement of any kind when he went into costume He attended a party........a private party.

So why did the businessman in Vancouver pass this photo to TIME as opposed to another publication.........or at all.?? What was HIS motive??

J Trudeau has apologised.....and did it well. His judgement at the time is questionable........but who's judgement is perfect?? ....PEOPLE make mistakes. PM is a people. The earth will NOT stop spinning on its axis......because of this......

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The hysteria is crazy ......and hopefully will pass. He was not making a statement of any kind when he went into costume He attended a party........a private party.
So why did the businessman in Vancouver pass this photo to TIME as opposed to another publication.........or at all.?? What was HIS motive??
J Trudeau has apologised.....and did it well. His judgement at the time is questionable........but who's judgement is perfect?? ....PEOPLE make mistakes. PM is a people. The earth will NOT stop spinning on its axis......because of this......
Now, If you have a picture of Jagmeet Singh in an ancient Clan MacDonald kilt ...