Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I am and they are . Are minorities inferior?
Naygras from Harvard Law School are, according to your indignance that a black man like Obama should have the uppity temerity of owning two nice houses.

Oh, that's right! He's not from a PIGS APPROVED minority.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
What is it that people can't tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants? It's quite baffling to me. I am pretty sure most Canadians do not object to immigrants coming to this country LEGALLY. It's the ILLEGAL (and oftentimes unvetted) immigrants that we object to coming into our country. Is it that hard to distinguish between the two? How much clearer do we have to be and how is this racist? Is it the definition of those 2 words - legal vs illegal? There are such things as dictionaries and, of course, google to assist with the interpretation.

Just asking....

JMHO

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What is it that people can't tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants? It's quite baffling to me. I am pretty sure most Canadians do not object to immigrants coming to this country LEGALLY. It's the ILLEGAL (and oftentimes unvetted) immigrants that we object to coming into our country. Is it that hard to distinguish between the two? How much clearer do we have to be and how is this racist? Is it the definition of those 2 words - legal vs illegal? There are such things as dictionaries and, of course, google to assist with the interpretation.

Just asking....

JMHO

Nope- you are absolutely correct, Dixie. Like you I have absolutely no trouble understanding it. Unfortunately our magnanimous P.M. welcomes all of them with open arms and an open bank account, that we have to keep replenishing. :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Just asking....

JMHO
Legal is a global criminal with millions of dollars. Illegal is a person running from their natural home because NATO is blowing the whole place up.
Glad to help clear that mystery up for you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Naygras from Harvard Law School are, according to your indignance that a black man like Obama should have the uppity temerity of owning two nice houses.

Really , keep painting , the corner is over there . Racist .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It's the new shack on the sea shore with thirty year mortgage that makes you look like a complete and total idjit there happy bum.

Shall we retire to the glow ball warming thread to finish this little conversation?
;)

Also, Obummer is half white too there, ya racist. Get those pronoun's right or it's jail for you pal.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's the new shack on the sea shore with thirty year mortgage that makes you look like a complete and total idjit there happy bum.
Shall we retire to the glow ball warming thread to finish this little conversation?
;)
Also, Obummer is half white too there, ya racist. Get those pronoun's right or it's jail for you pal.
Oh, well! The Black guy sure shouldn't have THAT after being President for eight years.

How's Dubya doing?

Oh, right. He's white. He can do anything that he wants to.