happy patriot day

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Big shopping day down in Bugtussle, Pennsyltuckey?

What do they deep deep fry for Patriot Day?

No missile parade down Pennsylvania Avenue?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Big shopping day down in Bugtussle, Pennsyltuckey?

What do they deep deep fry for Patriot Day?

No missile parade down Pennsylvania Avenue?
Is that supposed to be funny? You wear your hatred and racism out in the open where everyone can see them .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Is that supposed to be funny? You wear your hatred and racism out in the open where everyone can see them .
I've never heard of "Patriot Day".. Why should I give a flying fukc about American patriotism? You can be 100% sure than not one single American, anywhere gives a flying fukc about Canadian patriotism.

Do the Yanks own your soul, too or just your sorry ass, pigs?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I've never heard of "Patriot Day".. Why should I give a flying fukc about American patriotism? You can be 100% sure than not one single American, anywhere gives a flying fukc about Canadian patriotism.

Do the Yanks own your soul, too or just your sorry ass, pigs?
You really are a hate filled person aren’t you ? Does your racism and hatred make you feel powerful ? Poor sad existence you are living .

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'HAS THE BOTOX LEAKED INTO YOUR BRAIN?': Fans lose it on 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham after she confuses 9/11 with 7-Eleven
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
September 13, 2019
Updated:
September 13, 2019 9:41 AM EDT
Farrah Abraham | Before & After | From...
featured by
Farrah Abraham attempted to apologize for confusing the 9/11 terror attacks with convenience store 7-Eleven, but again struggled to find the right words.
On Wednesday, the 28-year-old posted a video of herself and her daughter Sophia, 10, online, as they visited the Freedom Tower in New York on the 18th anniversary of the deadly attack – when terrorists brought the Twin Towers down in 2001.
“Okay, so we wanted to do, since it’s gonna be September 11, in honour of the Freedom Towers, and observatory deck and everything, of 7-Eleven, we are going to do this,” she said in the clip mixing up the name of the American massacre with the convenience store 7-Eleven.
It didn’t take long for furious fans to flood the comments section of the post, slamming the “disrespectful” star and questioning why she uploaded the video after making such a huge error.
“Its 9/11 not 711… has the botox leaked into your brain?” wrote one fan, while another added, “Take this down!!! So many mistakes and insensitivity.”
“If you want to ‘enjoy the experience’ of 7-11 you are in the wrong place,” a third follower pointed out, while another disgruntled fan added, “Using the word ‘enjoy’ may not be the best.”
“Unfollowing right now. The fact that she said 7-11 is disgusting,” penned another user. “She is using this horrible moment in history to try to gain more fame and exploit her child even more. So shameful.”
However, on Thursday, while on the Hollywood Walk of Fame as actress Judith Light was receiving her star, Farrah spoke with TMZ about the mix-up.
“That was very much an accident and I think we’re all human – I’m human, what a shock, I’m human!” said Farrah, who added she was “super-tired” at the time of the interview.
“It actually crushed me that, you know, I think, I don’t even know my name sometimes, I had a blond moment, I think my heart was in the right space,” she said of the criticism.
The MTV reality star then bizarrely added her daughter “enjoyed 9/11.”
“Sophia definitely enjoyed 9/11, that was the first time I got to go,” said Abraham. “I’m very sorry about that but we loved that, it meant so much to us. New York City, we loved it, Fashion Week was amazing.”
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...abraham-after-she-confuses-9-11-with-7-eleven

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
100,000,000 is bullshit.
There were 90 - 110 million people living in the Americas before Columbus and 90 - 95% were wiped out. Read 1491 (I know, that is a lot to ask of an illiterate hillbilly, but do educate yourself for once).