Gun Control is Completely Useless.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Been there done that with the early archery season freezing my ass in a tree stand peeing in a bottle.... finally ended up getting the moose during the regular gun season...

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Gee, those were a couple of nice shots JB.
;)

People don't always realize, like with Homer Simpson using his gun to open his beer, how easy it is to cause, or be a problem, or to get into unseen trouble, like the guy who shoots himself because he wasn't thinking when he crossed a fence, or cleaned his firearm while it was loaded.

Funny a couple weeks ago there was seventeen stores robbed here in Midland MORE THAN ONE OF MY FRIENDS are sleeping in their store with heavey tools handy 'till this is stopped.

But recall the post I made recently where the Ontario liqueur stores WON'T APPREHEND thieves...the one guy alone walked out with $58,000 in stolen taxpayer skins - that's the Jokeville Yorgie wants US ALL to be unarmed in.

Fecalifournia here we come.

Obviously these criminals can't afford legal or illegal guns and would like to continue with their knife and violent beatings without the fear of resistance or arrest.

No surprise that deaths by beating would be down............................

its that obesity and lack of exercise thing slowing down the "beaters"!!!!!!!!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
NY Fire Commissioners Completely Dismantle 9/11 Official Story
( contains video of)

Yeah conspiracy theories...like the one where some some muslims in a cave with a lap top...

Keep your powder dry peeps. Do not let them take your guns.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
NRA sues San Francisco over 'terrorist organization' label
Reuters
Published:
September 10, 2019
Updated:
September 10, 2019 9:14 AM EDT
An attendee wears an NRA shirt during the NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center on May 5, 2018 in Dallas, Texas. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The National Rifle Association (NRA) sued San Francisco on Monday, saying a declaration by the city’s Board of Supervisors that officials should limit businesses linked to the NRA because it is a “terrorist organization” was effectively a blacklist.
The confrontation follows heightened debate in the United States following a spate of mass shootings, including one last month at an El Paso Walmart in which 22 people were killed and about 24 wounded in the city near the U.S.-Mexico border.
The NRA, a gun club and gun rights lobbying group with deep political influence, alleged in the suit that the city was violating its free speech rights for political reasons.
“This lawsuit comes with a message to those who attack the NRA: We will never stop fighting for our law-abiding members and their constitutional freedoms,” Wayne LaPierre, the group’s chief executive officer, said in a statement.
The resolution declares: “The National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization’ whose advocacy is a direct cause of arming “individuals who would and have committed acts of terrorism.”
Supervisor Catherine Stefani of the San Francisco board was confident the measure to limit city and county officials working with companies doing business with the NRA would stand up in court, according to the New York Times.
“It’s a resolution, it’s not an ordinance, it’s non-binding,” she told the newspaper.
It requires government officials to “assess the financial and contractual relationships with our vendors and contractors have with (the NRA),” and to “take every reasonable step to limit those entities who do business with the City and County of San Francisco.” It does not go into effect unless signed by San Francisco Mayor London Breed.
The suit asks the court to “instruct elected officials that freedom of speech means you cannot silence or punish those with whom you disagree.”
“The Resolution does not try to hide it animus towards the NRA’s political speech, nor its animating purpose: to remove the NRA from the gun control debate,” said the suit, filed on Monday in the District Court for the Northern District of California.
Neither city officials nor a representative for the NRA were immediately available for comment.
NRA criticizes U.S. Democratic presidential candidates after mass shootings
Trump: NRA could soften opposition to gun reforms
Walmart to stop selling ammunition for handguns, assault-style weapons
http://torontosun.com/news/world/nra-sues-san-francisco-over-terrorist-organization-label

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
"St. George Tucker, one of the most important scholars in early America, explained the reasons behind the Second Amendment as follows: 'This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty. . . . The right of self defence is the first law of nature ... in most govts it has been the study of rulers to confine this right w/in the narrowest limits possible. Wherever...the right...to keep & bear arms is, under any...pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.'"

"That's also why, post Civil War, disarming Black Americans was a critical objective of the KKK, and was memorialized in countless Jim Crow laws — to strip African-Americans of their God-given right to self-defense from violence," he reasoned. "I'm a Texan. What happened in Midland-Odessa — and El Paso, Santa Fe & Sutherland Springs — was sick, deranged & horrifying. We need to do MUCH more to stop violent criminals & those w/ dangerous mental illness BEFORE they murder & I'm leading the fight in the Senate to do so."

Senator Ted Cruz

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Not sure how someone gunning down dozens of innocent people qualifies as self defense.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I am waiting for you to say something about the second ammendment, if you want to run to your corner instead, then I am more than happy to wait for your next moment of internet bravado
Ok, here's something more. It's spelled "Amendment," and capitalized.

You're as ignorant as you are gutless, twat.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"St. George Tucker, one of the most important scholars in early America, explained the reasons behind the Second Amendment as follows: 'This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty. . . . The right of self defence is the first law of nature ... in most govts it has been the study of rulers to confine this right w/in the narrowest limits possible. Wherever...the right...to keep & bear arms is, under any...pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.'"
"That's also why, post Civil War, disarming Black Americans was a critical objective of the KKK, and was memorialized in countless Jim Crow laws — to strip African-Americans of their God-given right to self-defense from violence," he reasoned. "I'm a Texan. What happened in Midland-Odessa — and El Paso, Santa Fe & Sutherland Springs — was sick, deranged & horrifying. We need to do MUCH more to stop violent criminals & those w/ dangerous mental illness BEFORE they murder & I'm leading the fight in the Senate to do so."
Senator Ted Cruz
You understand that Cruz is lying in his teeth, right?

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Ok, here's something more. It's spelled "Amendment," and capitalized.
You're as ignorant as you are gutless, twat.

Ignorant and gutless is you. You seem to have something against the second ammendment and yet you won't come out and say it. just how in the hell am i supposed to disagree with you when you arent making any assertions.