Why is okay for Trudeau To Be A Catholic But For Scheer It Isn't?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Broken legs are not a permanent condition either, poor angry person.

Pregnancies are a far more dangerous condition than broken bones.
BS. One cannot unbreak a leg. There is ALWAYS damage afterward.
If I were you, I would stay away from sharp and pointy things.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It is okay for Our idiot Boy to be a Catholic............................................

because he TELLS LIES about his Faith and his values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either Our idiot Boy is LYING when he supports abortion and gay marriage......................................

and thus is denying his Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or the idiot Boy honestly SUPPORTS abortion and gay marriage.................................

and thus he is LYING about the depth and convictions of his ALLEGED Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words its a typical day at the LIE-beral Fake News Bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just passing out fake facts as if they were nothing more than Cow Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how you slice it, calling out either Scheer or Trudeau based on their faith is racism.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If I break a leg will I grow a 3rd leg that turns into a fully formed miniature human?

Break an arm? Lesbian? Break a finger? Gay?

He could be onto something bigger than frenetics.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
argues that a broken leg is more serious than pregnancy - advises others not stay away from sharp objects

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

But...........................................

hemerHOID has a sharp and pointy HEAD....................................

How can he stay away from it???????????????????????

Although I would like to see him TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It depends on which bone is broken. A broken fibula or tibia is not necessarily an emergency but a broken femur puts you at the head of the triage line.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let's hear from the Faith Police. Views?
If the views of a 'good Catholic' don't mesh perfectly then all are condemned because the Clergy is bonkers. Mary in the Bible says Mary of Bethany wrote the Gospel of John and the Revelations of John. If any 'Church' gets that (not so small) detail wrong how can they claim to understand anything in the bible??
The first love of a believer is for God, for the RCC it is the Pope. The best advice possible, don't be standing too close to them when the hammer comes down.

2Jo:1:1:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth;
Re:2:4:
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee,
because thou hast left thy first love.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It depends on which bone is broken. A broken fibula or tibia is not necessarily an emergency but a broken femur puts you at the head of the triage line.
Abortions and broken bones should be treated in the same way. They are health issues that concern the patient and the doctor.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Abortions and broken bones should be treated in the same way. They are health issues that concern the patient and the doctor.
Yeah, good idea, stabilize the zygote and suck the broken bone out or just stabilize em both or suck em both out. Brilliant. lol

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Health issues that concern the patient and the doctor.

Period

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No matter how you slice it, calling out either Scheer or Trudeau based on their faith is racism.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin...................................

that petros imitates so faithfully in every stupid way..........................................

IGNORES THE HYPOCRISY of the Trudope LIE-beral position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy is a Roman Catholic..............................

you CANNOT be a good CATHOLIC........................................

and support abortion on demand.........................................

as the idiot Boy is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot support gay marriage AND be a good Catholic................................

because Church dogma states: "it is a SIN for man to lay down with man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may personally agree or not with this Church rule....................................

but you CANNOT DISAGREE AND REMAIN A GOOD CATHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy is in OPPOSITION to Church values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So either he is a bad Catholic....................................

or he is a bad liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thi9nk he is BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Scheer has - in the past.........................................

spoken against gay marriage...................................

and I personally uggest there may be economic reasons for this...................................

since all our pension plans and life insurance and social supports........................................

were set up for conventional nuclear families..........................

with hubby earning and wife and children being supported................................

People who do not have children are not producing and not supporting the next generation of tax payers..........................

People with NO children are NOT HELPING to maintain our society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why LIE-berals KEEP TELLING US WE MUST HAVE MORE IMMIGRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We dont have enough kids coming along to become tax payers when we are old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In ADDITION THERE are social values THAT WE LIKE and wish to encourage..............................................

Our former Ontari-owe premier Kathleen Wynne WAS FORMERLY MARRIED...............................

AND HAS KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something like 98 percent of Cdns get married at least once in their lives...............................

and 95 percent of us have at least one kid..................................................

even though ten percent or more of the population is gay.........................................

with this being SOLID PROOF that Cdns LIKE the idea of the traditional nuclear family.......................

even if they dont have the temperament to make it work for them........................................

in the long term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Scheer was apparently worried about gay marriage...................................

for some economic reasons...................................

such as civil service union HOG pensions being too costly already..................................

and do we want to pay out EVEN MORE of that money to gays who aint contributing to the next generation???????????????

And such pension cash is BEING DIVERTED AWAY from aging female house wives..............................

and you MAY HAVE HEARD that a lot of older women LIVE IN POVERTY................................

and need every penny they can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition - there is a body of EVIDENCE..............................................

that is being HIDDEN by LIE-beral friendly Cdn news media................................

to indicate that rates of spousal violence are SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER........................................

in gay marriage than in conventional relationships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Researchers suggest the reason for the higher level of violence among gay spouses.........................

relates to the lack of any traditional role models to guide gays as they set up the home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A typical hetero female may not like the idea that she is expected................................

BY SOCIETAL NORMS..................................................

to do a substantial share of housework..........................

and MOST of the child rearing........................................

but social norms DO OFFER a logical place to start discussing who does what in home....................................

and gays do not have that safety valve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...............................

is it hypocritical of Scheer to reverse himself on gay marriage??????????????????????

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS Scheer has PUBLICLY NOTED................................................

gay marriage is ACCEPTED by the great majority of Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus any effort to alter the gay marriage deal is POLITICAL SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence the QUITE TRUTHFUL AND SINCERE ASSURANCE BY SCHEER.....................................

that a Conservative govt WILL NOT RE-OPEN the debate...............................

for EITHER ABORTION OR GAY MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
So why would you stick your "should bes" and "ifs" and "maybes" into it?
pay close attention: it was because someone stuck ifs and maybe's into abortion, saying that only abortions that threaten the mother's life should be allowed.