Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Immigration, yes. Floods of fake refugees no.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS A LIE-beral Fake News story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral immigration policy makes Canada BROKE and divided..............................

because it puts unskilled and un-educated, anti white radicals..........................................

on the fast track to Cdn citizenship....................................................

while IGNORING better skilled immigrants who BELIEVE in honest Cdn values.......................................

and THUS THEY REFUSE to slavishly vote LIE-beral.........................................

hence the clear unsuitability of educated people.........................................

in the eyes of Cdn LIE-beral BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
We have so little illegal immigration here that its only a problem to racists like you
That really is a bullshit statement ya lil tard.

Illegal border crossings from Canada quietly rising, data shows
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ings-canada-quietly-rising-data-shows-n981131

Geez, YOU are another brain dead liar like Yorgie, putie's CUCK holster. You must both wear the same guy's Nazi feet.

Oh well I have seen enough BS from you to recognize you as the BS artist you actually are.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You just persist at being an Asshole! Are you and Putz in some sort of race?
lol It's almost as if they are trying to qualify for the human race, but the guide book was written in some other language. Oh well, I guess socks need entertainment too.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Really , I am mixed race married to a visible minority , play golf each weekend with a group of visible minority immigrants to Canada . And yes we do have a problem with illegal immigration. If you want to deny that fine , but all you are doing is lying to yourself.
You still don't think that uppity Naygra Harvard Law School graduates should be buying real estate, do you pigs?

Some of your best friends are from minorities, right pigs?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You still don't think that uppity Naygra Harvard Law School graduates should be buying real estate, do you pigs?

Some of your best friends are from minorities, right pigs?
I am and they are . Are minorities inferior?