My escape plan in case Trudeau gets re-elected

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Your should have taken your advise, you might have a real job other than at a bottle depot :lol:
I mean seriously what a ****ing loser in life you are.. I would never go that low to work at a ****ing bottle depot..
Most are own by East Indians, so you must be thier token white East Indian :lol:
Poor Boomer. Must be feeling a little emasculated after seeing the pics of my spot in Mexico

Don't do drugs.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh dear. I’ve upset you. It must be very frustrating to see a bottle sorter doing so much better than you. For what it’s worth. It’s only money. Nobody but you really cares

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

You gotta admit though, yours is quite the dump by comparison

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh dear. I’ve upset you. It must be very frustrating to see a bottle sorter doing so much better than you. For what it’s worth. It’s only money. Nobody but you really cares

Oh gee Cannuck, I'm not upset about an insignicant troll like you..

You're just the forums intellectual punching bag.. a sad joke.

You couldn't even keep your marriage together. Loser is your middle name.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
..I'm not upset...

Of course you are. You shouldn’t be though. Nobody really cares that I’m doing better than you. I suspect most posters on here are. That’s why it’s important for you to fake success (as if that shithole you allegedly bought is in any way indicative of success).

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I see it bothers you that i have a spot in Phoenix as well. Sorting bottles sure beats truck driving

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Of course you are. You shouldn’t be though. Nobody really cares that I’m doing better than you. I suspect most posters on here are. That’s why it’s important for you to fake success (as if that shithole you allegedly bought is in any way indicative of success).

Eh dummy, didn't buy that place..

I have a dedicated run from Taber, AB to Laredo, TX.

I leave my car in Laredo, and drive to an apartment in Nuevo Laredo to relax until my load gets across the border from Mexico to the USA..

Unfortunately it takes a few days so I relax in Mexico for 3 to 4 days

I know that's difficult for you to understand.. I would not expect someone who works in a bottle depot to try to understand logistics