Dorian is coming

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
"Evil" is a religious invention and not all religions use the concept.

You may be an atheist which is your right but to not believe in evil is insane! Whether there are gods or not, evil does exist in the world. One cannot tell me that Hitler (as an example) was simply insane - he was truly evil as were Pol Pot, Stalin etc. They murdered hundreds of thousands of people between them and if that's not evil I don't know what is.

JMHO

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm sure that you're a charitable pig. That's why you belong to the Canadian Nazi Party, right?
I belong to no party , it allows me to be a free agent . Are you getting ready to help those wet Nova Scotians yet ?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You spelled 'persecution and abuse' wrong, . . . retard.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be getting REALLY DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As ALL your radical LIES and FAKE HATE.................................

are exposed for the intellectual garbage that they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The word "persecution" does not appear in the post you referenced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your EXPOSED ..........................................

LYING ABOUT Me........................................

as you lie about Jews and the West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Are you the same AnnaG who once was here like you speaking the blasphemy and atheism without any logical proof other than the assertion.. she was idolatress: heathen.

Too bad Dorian did not blow out the

Torchlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You may be an atheist which is your right but to not believe in evil is insane! Whether there are gods or not, evil does exist in the world. One cannot tell me that Hitler (as an example) was simply insane - he was truly evil as were Pol Pot, Stalin etc. They murdered hundreds of thousands of people between them and if that's not evil I don't know what is.
JMHO

I think you meant 100's of Millions there

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Quran 43: 23-25, which mean:
(23. And as such [concerning the past nations] We sent not any warner before you [Mohammed] into any city but its luxurious men said:
“We have found our fathers following [the program of] a sect, and we – after them – are following [their same program
k.]”

24. [And the warner] said [to them]: “What! Even if I have brought you a better guidance than that you found your fathers following? l
They said: “Certainly, we disbelieve in the [religion] that you are sent with.”

25. So We exacted retribution against them m [and We destroyed them], then see [Mohammed] what terminal end was of those that denied [the messengers] n)

23 k And we shall not contradict them.

24 l So now follow my way, with which God has sent me, and leave the falsehood way of your fathers.

25 m i.e. the deniers.

25 n Was it anything else than termination and destruction?

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_23
quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_23

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC

JMHO
Nope. Agnostic. Humans base everything upon relationships to us. Good or bad depends entirely upon our perspective. Two kinds of "evil": one is natural, like hurricanes, tornados, etc., and the other is intentional harm. The harm may benefit some but not others.
Try looking up the etymology of "evil" sometime. Better yet, look it up in a philosophical encyclopedia. It's educational.
Hitler et al usually have serious psychological disorders. Ever read anything by Hitler (or anyone), like Mein Kampf, for instance? Hitler thought he was doing "God's" work.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hitler thought he was doing "God's" work.
Bush thought he was doing God's work, even Nebuchodonsor thought he should do the God's work.

The story:
"Ancient people had a custom that they consulted God by lots of arrows:
so they wrote "Do" on a piece of parchment or a board, and on another one they wrote "Don't do", then they threw it with an arrow, so if the arrow hits the first, they say: "Our Lord permits us to do that!" But if it hits the second, they say: "He does not permit us that!"

So Nabuchodonosor took an arrow and asked God's permission to fight the Children of Israel, and he threw the arrow which fell on the first one on which was written "Do"; therefore, he marched with his army, fought and overcame them.

And this in fact is the meaning of the Quran 7: 167 ([Remember, O Mohammed] that your Lord did [many times] give permission); i.e. they asked Him to permit them to fight Jews and He permitted them to do so."
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_167
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_167

Last edited:

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Bush thought he was doing God's work, even Nebuchodonsor thought he should do the God's work.

The story:
"Ancient people had a custom that they consulted God by lots of arrows: so they wrote "Do" on a piece of parchment or a board, and on another one they wrote "Don't do", then they threw it with an arrow, so if the arrow hits the first, they say: "Our Lord permits us to do that!" But if it hits the second, they say: "He does not permit us that!"
So Nabuchodonosor took an arrow and asked God's permission to fight the Children of Israel, and he threw the arrow which fell on the first one on which was written "Do"; therefore, he marched with his army, fought and overcame them.
And this in fact is the meaning of the Quran 7: 167 ([Remember, O Mohammed] that your Lord did [many times] give permission); i.e. they asked Him to permit them to fight Jews and He permitted them to do so."
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_167
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_167
I'm not reading your wacky take on crap from a book that some wacky misanthrope wrote because you seem to be as wacked as he was.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
SECOND:
If we consider the actual reality: it is God That gave to Hitler, Nebuchodonosor, Bush and others like them .. God gave them authority and power and He provoked them to do such wars.

If He did not like that, He could make other circumstances to avert such wars .. But He made such wars as a punishment for the idolatrous and enthusiastic people whether they be Jews, Christian or Muslims (or others.)

Quran 2: 253, which means:
(Among them was [Moses] to whom God spoke [in the valley of Sinai],
and another one [: Idries: Elia] We raised [to certain high] degrees [of honor],
and We gave to Jesus, the son of Mary, the manifest miracles and We aided him by [Gabriel:] the Holy Spirit.

Had God willed, then the [people] after these [apostles] would not have fought among themselves, even after the obvious revelations had come to them [included in the heavenly books.]
But they fell into dissension [and they contradicted the first commandment]: some [steadfastly] believed and others disbelieved.

Had God willed, then they would not have fought each other, but God does whatever He wills
g.)
253 g God in fact cast the hatred and enmity among them and they fought each other, because they wronged the weak and the needy, robbed their rights, blasphemed about God, and associated others with Him; therefore, He cast the enmity and hatred among them so that they fought each other.

The indication of this, concerning Jews, is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 5: 64 about the dispraise of Jews:
(We cast enmity and hatred among them till Doomsday)

And God said in the same chapter of the Quran 5: 14, about the dispraisal of Christians:
(So We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them [and they divided into many sects] till Doomsday, and God will assuredly inform them [on the Day of Judgment] of the [statues of the Christ and his mother and the crosses] they used to make.)

Nowadays, Muslims have started to fight each other: because of the blasphemy of some of them, the hypocrisy of some and the association of others; therefore, God cast enmity and hatred among them so they fought each other.

More valuable explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_253
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_253

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
You rant about Hitler, Stalin, etc. and yet your Mohammad was no different. He was an authoritarian, violent, child abuser that killed many people, too.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
You rant about Hitler, Stalin, etc. and yet your Mohammad was no different. He was an authoritarian, violent, child abuser that killed many people, too.

Of course this is not true.. these Hilter and Stalin were criminals in additions to being blasphemers and atheists,

while Prophet Mohammed was noble and had high morality; he wasn't any child abuser but only in your sick imaginations,

and if he kills, he only killed those who deserved the killing: those idolaters who fought him and sought to kill him and his companions, and that was according to God's command.