Why is okay for Trudeau To Be A Catholic But For Scheer It Isn't?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That one is a slippery slope carewise. SHould people that do stupid things like break a leg skiing have to pay their hospital bills as well? After all there is zero ned to go skiing.
Yup. High risk recreational activities should require extra insurance.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
a broken leg is also an elective procedure
*smh* Holy f*ck you are amazingly stupid. If a break doesn't heal right it can lead to infection and permanent loss/reduction of movement.

So tell us sport, how do you figure that setting a broken leg an "elective" procedure. Annnnnnd go....

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
That one is a slippery slope carewise. SHould people that do stupid things like break a leg skiing have to pay their hospital bills as well? After all there is zero need to go skiing.
We have this thing called acceptable risk. There's a difference between accidentally breaking a bone engaging in a recreational activity and intentionally NOT using birth control.

On the flip side, if you need rescue and hospitalization because your were skiing in a prohibited area, then the cost should be all on you.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
*smh* Holy f*ck you are amazingly stupid. If a break doesn't heal right it can lead to infection and permanent loss/reduction of movement.

So tell us sport, how do you figure that setting a broken leg an "elective" procedure. Annnnnnd go....
unlike pregnancy which can never have complications or endanger the life of the mother

I should know better than to cross swords with a google physician

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
unlike pregnancy which can never have complications or endanger the life of the mother
Hey dumb ass. In case you weren't paying attention, (and you never do to anything that won't confirm your bias) I have said REPEATEDLY that I have zero problems with abortions for reasons of medical necessity or because of rape. Meanwhile your sub-moronic response implies that every abortion ever is due to medical necessity.

I'm VERY familiar with the medical necessity. My sister's birth mother died giving birth because she refused a doctor recommended abortion. So don't bother getting all f*cking high and mighty with me when you haven't got a f*cking clue what you're flapping your lips about, as per usual.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
There isn't an abundance of physicians who will do them. Airfare is pricy.

Well, it will be their right to a back alley abortion.. You know, a shot of whiskey, a leather belt to bite on and a coat hanger

Would you please? Of course that would leave you with very little to say.
Are you skipping school already?

Buddy spent far too much time skipping school... That is the root of the problem

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Kinda funny, before you know it the google lawyer will show up and try to google sue us.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
broken legs are elective surgery. Unless it is life threatening should not be paid for.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Decriminalized my ass. OHIP pays for elective abortions. That's beyond decriminalization. Yet my step-son has a sizable (non-cancerous) growth on his face that keeps getting bigger. OHIP won't cover it's removal because it's "cosmetic" ie; elective surgery. If it keeps on growing he's going to lose his right eye.

Sounds more like the doctor involved in your stepson's surgery doesn't know what he or she is doing. Such a procedure to save his eye should NOT be cosmetic, so either they're trying to make a buck, or the 'paperwork' for OHIP wasn't done right to have it seen as medical necessity. :( I'm sorry about your stepson.