Lunacy of the Left

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Much as I can sort of see where the guy was going with it... no. No, you can't claim something like that at this point. Trump is a lot of things - and he touched on valid points to that - but being responsible for more deaths than these monsters is a stretch.
(oh my, should I burn my 'prog/liberal' card?)
I don't buy it either. Trump is a lot of things but he has yet to commit mass murder.

He's bonkers enough, though that he could do something really dangerous on one of his Sunday Night 04:00 Coke jags that he appears to indulge in.

I have enough faith in the discipline of the US Military command structure that they will quietly contain the madness, though and not ruin the planet's slumber.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't buy it either. Trump is a lot of things but he has yet to commit mass murder.

He's bonkers enough, though that he could do something really dangerous on one of his Sunday Night 04:00 Coke jags that he appears to indulge in.

I have enough faith in the discipline of the US Military command structure that they will quietly contain the madness, though and not ruin the planet's slumber.

Not really, if you take a close look at what he's trying to achieve, there's a method to his 'madness'!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Tell us the master plan.

If you can find a pattern, you're as batshit crazy as Trump is.

Some aspects of it are creating employment, keeping criminals out of the country, taming N. Korea Kim, retaining manufacturing in the U.S. and not exporting jobs. That enough for you?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, it's generated propaganda meant so that you believe all those things

(Taming Kim? Really?)

http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/when-the-world-stopped-listening-to-america/

It's amazing how many people don't realize what a remarkable man Trump is and most of the people who speak badly of him would fall flat on their face if they suddenly found themselves doing his job. How many of the 45 Presidents had NO experience in politics before taking on the job? Until you've succeeded at a job yourself, don't be denigrating others who are doing it. Trump is doing or at least attempting to do what he promised and what he was voted in to do. Most of you and your ilk are very simple minded. You pick up 5 words from the media and without 10 seconds of intelligent thought you are all over the guy! IDIOTS!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's amazing how many people don't realize what a remarkable man Trump is and most of the people who speak badly of him would fall flat on their face if they suddenly found themselves doing his job. How many of the 45 Presidents had NO experience in politics before taking on the job? Until you've succeeded at a job yourself, don't be denigrating others who are doing it. Trump is doing or at least attempting to do what he promised and what he was voted in to do. Most of you and your ilk are very simple minded. You pick up 5 words from the media and without 10 seconds of intelligent thought you are all over the guy! IDIOTS!
Wow and spill the beer calls JLM a liberal . Go figure . But I admit to having a somewhat similar take on America at this time as JLM .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wow and spill the beer calls JLM a liberal . Go figure . But I admit to having a somewhat similar take on America at this time as JLM .

"Spill the beer" isn't always right. :) (Not to mention slightly repetitious)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He's losing his shit but then, so are you.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-mental-state-alabama-hurricane-dorian-2019-9