Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Backcountry Wildlife Monitoring will be accepting employment applications for monitors starting May 15.
Before that we will be taking applications from workers who are interested in taking the Wildlife Monitoring course.
Course Date is set for April 25-27, 2019 in Prince George and then again in Prince George on April 29-May 1, 2019.
Industry has mandated that workers in remote areas have training in case of potential wildlife encounters. Whether you are a professional who will be using your skills in remote areas or you want to be a designated Wildlife Monitor, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to keep you and your team safe.
In this course you will learn:
How to conduct safety orientations
Characteristics and classifications of dangerous wildlife
How to complete hazard analysis
Emergency planning
Escalation of procedures when confronted with a dangerous wildlife encounter
Applicable regulation and legislation
Note: Upon completion of this course, participants may enroll in an optional one-day Firearms Range Training Course. This optional course will be an additional cost and registration information will be provided to you via email once you have signed up for Wildlife Monitoring.
For more details about the course – download the pdf.
The course cost is currently set to $995.00. The optional one day Firearms Range Training is an additional fee.
Blah,blah.blah.

The Austrians did not design the Glock so that Canadian hobby wankers can go into the back country. The Austrian army who commissioned the piece, couldn't have given a flying feck in Hades what you do with them in the Canadian wilderness.

The simple question is: What is the first and foremost designed-in function of the mechanism that is the Glock? Why is there a Glock?

You guys dance fecking tangos to avoid the one simple answer.

And no, it had nothing whatsoever to do with wildlife of any type.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Go back a page or two to where you stated "hand guns were made to only kill people".

We're you drunk again and forgot you posted that?

There is help out there to put the liquor behind you.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Are you drunk right now too?
I'm sitting in the shade, in the back yard on a beautiful day fighting a viscious summer cold that's making my eyes weep and drinking a Raspberry Bubly.

Oh, and my son is practicing his drums in the basement.

Anything but answer the simple question. You tough guys truly are dishonest.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I wasn't trying to prove a point, dipshit. I was giving some information of the history of the M-16 and M-14.

Your handbag fight with Colpy is considerably less interesting than watching a mud puddle evaporate.

That`s right T-bonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go right ahead and threaten with that handbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technical debate over m14 versus m15.........................

is so MUCH LESS USEFUL..............................

than actually dealing with crime.........................

and with hug a thug LIE-berals..............................

who are working so very hard..........................

to UNDERMINE the legal system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Especially since there's no such thing as an M-15, retard.

OH DEAR me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-bonesforbrains DID UNDERSTAND the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And is spewing mean names because of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals ARE FRANTIC to keep public debate AWAY...................................

from any discussion of how LIE-berals handle EITHER............................................

the legal system OR the immigration system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And T-bonesforbrains has now been reduced to spouting irrelevant facts............................

about gun trivia.............................................

now that ALL HIS ANTI COP LIES.....................................

HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Your point is that you're retarded. We all got that quite some time back.
No, he's not retarded.

He's BANANAS!

There's a lot of posters on here who are sick in the head.

Good thing that there's you and me.

Come to think of it, I'm not so sure about you, either.