What are you listening to right now?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Which one is the transgender one, again?

Well that's the 1980s for you (not that I remember much. I was born in 1981).

The one on the right is Alison Moyet.

The one on the left is Vince Clarke.

Prior to founding Yazoo, Clarke was a member of Depeche Mode, which he left in 1982. Since then, Depeche Mode have become the most successful electronic band in history.

Moyet and Clarke had known each other since school.

Yazoo split in 1983. Moyet went on to have a moderately successful solo career, whilst Clarke teamed up with Andy Bell to form the hugely successful electro-pop band Erasure, which is still going strong today.

Erasure - "A Little Respect" (1988 )

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Solo Guitar - Gilmour / Marvin - In Concert "50 Years Of The Fender Stratocaster"

The Strat Pack: Live in Concert at London's Wembley Arena is a film of a September 24, 2004.

David Gilmour best known as the lead guitarist, one of the lead singers and one of the main songwriters Pink Floyd. Gilmour is the owner of Strat #0001. However, this is not the first Stratocaster ever made, but the first to be given a serial number. It was last seen at this concert.

David Gilmour: "Marooned"

"Coming Back to Life" (solo only)

Hank Marvin best known as the lead guitarist for The Shadows. Marvin played and owned the first Fender Stratocaster in the UK.

Hank Marvin & Ben Marvin: "Sleepwalk" "Apache"

Phil Palmer: Guitar Pino Palladino: Bass guitar Paul "Wix" Wickens: Keyboards Ian Thomas: Drums & percussion

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well that's the 1980s for you (not that I remember much. I was born in 1981).

The one on the right is Alison Moyet.

The one on the left is Vince Clarke.

Prior to founding Yazoo, Clarke was a member of Depeche Mode, which he left in 1982. Since then, Depeche Mode have become the most successful electronic band in history.

Moyet and Clarke had known each other since school.

Yazoo split in 1983. Moyet went on to have a moderately successful solo career, whilst Clarke teamed up with Andy Bell to form the hugely successful electro-pop band Erasure, which is still going strong today.

Erasure - "A Little Respect" (1988 )

A pair of weirdos regardless!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Iron Maiden - "Fear of the Dark" (1992)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Pet Shop Boys ft Dusty Springfield - "What Have I Done To Deserve This?" (1987)

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Just put the battery in backwards and it will all work out the same way it started.
:)