GE sets new 52 week low

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Doesn't matter how much money the company has. Only how much they are paying in dividends.Manipulating the price downwards can make a significant gain for hedge funds.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Doesn't matter how much money the company has. Only how much they are paying in dividends.Manipulating the price downwards can make a significant gain for hedge funds.
I believe the GE divvie is one cent

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Shouldn't be too much longer before someone buys up that turd of a company for pennies on the dollar and sh*t-cans the auto portion and keeps all the tech for alternate means.

That will totally suck for the auto owners as their car will be a worthless husk with having no replacement parts - assuming of course that the EV doesn't spontaneously explode before that

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Shouldn't be too much longer before someone buys up that turd of a company for pennies on the dollar and sh*t-cans the auto portion and keeps all the tech for alternate means.
That will totally suck for the auto owners as their car will be a worthless husk with having no replacement parts - assuming of course that the EV doesn't spontaneously explode before that
Electric AMC Pacers

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
GE struggling to stay over $8 today as Trump tanks the market once again.

Not sure how they can keep this dog at this level.

it is clearly a $5 stock at best

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Possibly GE as well, but Tesla, having been in business 15+ years and never realizing a profit in addition to massive debt and the market losing all confidence in them makes them the perfect target for a takeover... That does not bode well for the shareholders in any way

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Possibly GE as well, but Tesla, having been in business 15+ years and never realizing a profit in addition to massive debt and the market losing all confidence in them makes them the perfect target for a takeover... That does not bode well for the shareholders in any way
General Motors, as well ...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"Volks

Wagen"

"People's Car"
Should I draw you a picture of a 'tractor'