Trump World -USA-2019

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Getting your material from school children now Cliffy . That shouldn’t surprise me .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Getting your material from school children now Cliffy . That shouldn’t surprise me .

I remember the days when Cliffy was a rational and intelligent poster until about 4 years ago when Trump got inside his head and now 99% of what Cliffy posts is something negative about Trump. Maybe when Trump wins again in 2020 Cliffy will see the light!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I remember the days when Cliffy was a rational and intelligent poster until about 4 years ago when Trump got inside his head and now 99% of what Cliffy posts is something negative about Trump. Maybe when Trump wins again in 2020 Cliffy will see the light!
You should know better than to argue in an anti-Trump circle jerk thread.......
It's a waste of time.......

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You should know better than to argue in an anti-Trump circle jerk thread.......
It's a waste of time.......

The smart ones may come to a realization and see the light. Also it can be good to get them to justify their wonky way of thinking!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Preznut's latest tweet: “Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME and making your products in the USA”

Need I say that he has no authority to issue such an order?

But the Second Coming of God does.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Unfortunately for President Game Show Host the Chinese do have the authority to issue such orders

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Preznut's latest tweet: “Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME and making your products in the USA”

Need I say that he has no authority to issue such an order?

But the Second Coming of God does.
This is all entering an alternate reality that might not be reversed. One can ALMOST understand why the evangelicals support him.

Some DO say that he should stop talking ;-)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

��The tweet isn��t entirely cheap talk��: Although Trump demanded that U.S. businesses leave China, can he make it happen?

President Trump��s extraordinary edict telling U.S. companies to move out of China �� delivered in a series of angry tweets �� left industries scrambling to understand how seriously to take the order.
While the president lacks the authority to force companies to leave China, trade experts said he has powerful tools at his disposal to encourage compliance.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...conomy--alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

very authoritarian

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

��The tweet isn��t entirely cheap talk��: Although Trump demanded that U.S. businesses leave China, can he make it happen?

President Trump��s extraordinary edict telling U.S. companies to move out of China �� delivered in a series of angry tweets �� left industries scrambling to understand how seriously to take the order.
While the president lacks the authority to force companies to leave China, trade experts said he has powerful tools at his disposal to encourage compliance.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...conomy--alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

very authoritarian

Sounds to me like a feather in Trump's cap. What with all the garbage being exported from China, what would be the sense in dealing with them?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sounds to me like a feather in Trump's cap. What with all the garbage being exported from China, what would be the sense in dealing with them?
Yup. Edicts shouted like an absolute monarch are feathers in Caligula's cap.

The American revolution has turned out to be a sham.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He is a temporary anomaly.

So is Trump, for that matter but an insane POTUS has the power to destroy the world. Little Potato has the power to laugh us to death.
Temporary anomaly, yes we had his father doing the jig behind the Queen of England’s back . And the Right Unhonourable Jean Cretien waxing poetic about pepper , and Stephan Dion naming his dog Kyoto . Temporary anomaly my eye .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yup. Edicts shouted like an absolute monarch are feathers in Caligula's cap.

The American revolution has turned out to be a sham.

You're getting a bit carried away. We were talking about 3rd rate garbage that China manufactures and exports. No mention was made of the American Revolution until you brought it up. Smarten up!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He is a temporary anomaly.

So is Trump, for that matter but an insane POTUS has the power to destroy the world. Little Potato has the power to laugh us to death.

As with F.D.R. H.S.T, DDE, JFK, RMN, RWR, WJC and so on. None of them did it so you just talking through your hat as usual.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Temporary anomaly, yes we had his father doing the jig behind the Queen of England’s back . And the Right Unhonourable Jean Cretien waxing poetic about pepper , and Stephan Dion naming his dog Kyoto . Temporary anomaly my eye .
Hey I was in his Navy ... despised by his government, starved for supplies, ships welded to the jetty.