Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Cliffy, am I wrong (?) and if so where? This girl is a 16yr old with Aspergers that has been allowed to walk away from her education. Her puppet masters should be spanked, but here we are. She's a 16yr old with a Grade 8 education so I doubt she's going to be Nobel Laureate. Do the math. I graduated Grade 12 at 17yrs old. Does this not put up a red flag for you just with this alone?

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/201...economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/
Have you ever listened to her speak?

As for the blog, it is just as much an anti-climate change propaganda piece as what he rails against. Industry pays out millions in lobbying government to ignore climate change. Meanwhile the people who live in the Marshal Islands are getting flooded and may have to abandon their homeland within the next 5 years or so. Miami Florida is already experiencing flooding at high tide. Perhaps living on the prairies is pretty safe for now, but from what I am hearing from friends in Saskibush, your weather is some seriously phuked up. We has experienced a reprieve from the forest fire season this year after 2 years of sweltering heat and smoke filled air. Certainly, there is some exaggeration on both sides and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Did you even go to elementary school? Your writing style and thought processes are reminiscent of a kindergarten dropout.
Funny, I keep turning out to be right, and you keep winding up left in the dust.
;)

What about the chil...Oh never mind. We know, We know. Here you are using one again.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
and Castro did a lot of the guillotine stuff. Progs love violence.
Castro from Cuba?? It was more like he threw J. Epstein and his friends off the island or Cuba would have become Orgy Island/Vegas combined. I can hardly wait to hear your version of what happened.
The Untold Story of Cuba's Support for African Independence Movements Under Fidel Castro

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Have you ever listened to her speak?
Yeah, I have. Love the one where she's giving the interview from the Yacht where she says her fellow students and her parents and her teachers didn't care about the environment so she had to convince them with the "school strike" thing....It was very inspirational. Watch from 2:00 to 2:30 minutes for the exact quote at the YouTube LINK below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8cQbo1Ilk

Do you know who her mother is? She's the World Wildlife Fund's "Environmental Hero of the Year" for 2017. Does that sync up with her fellow students and her parents and her teachers not caring about the upcoming climate catastrophe as Greta claims in the 2018 interview? Does something not add up with Greta's statement? Maybe it's just me being a cynical prick with an analytical thought process in an unreasonable and irrational manner, but this whole thing kind'a smells....

Do you know who the photographer was who was taking the pictures of Greta's Solitary Strike in front of her school?

The photographer was her Mother's publisher's PR guy Ingmar Rentzhog's freelance photographer taking the pictures of the 'school strike' that timed with her Mother's book release that happened to be about Climate Change....but that could just be a coincidence, right? It goes on & on & on...just flex your Google and look behind the curtain. (That's a pun. Check our her Mother's book for the punchline)

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_strike_for_climate for the dates of the School strike:

On 20 August 2018, the Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg,[6] then in the ninth grade, decided to not attend school until the 2018 Sweden general election on 9 September after heat waves and wildfires in Sweden.[2] She has said she was inspired by the teen activists at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, who had organised the March for Our Lives.[7][8] Thunberg protested by sitting outside the Riksdag every day during school hours with a sign that read "Skolstrejk för klimatet" ("school strike for the climate").[9] Among her demands were that the Swedish government reduce carbon emissions per the Paris Agreement. On 7 September, just before the general elections, she announced that she would continue to strike every Friday until Sweden aligns with the Paris Agreement. She coined the slogan FridaysForFuture, which gained worldwide attention. She inspired school students across the globe to take part in student strikes.

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scenes_from_the_Heart for the publishing date of her Mother's book:

Now I'm really thinking her Mother didn't write a book and get it published within 3 DAYS of the start of Greta's school protest, but if so it's one Hell of a coincidence and probably didn't hurt the book sales (which is now available in seven languages). This is just the tip of the iceberg and it's all out there for those that inquire instead of just drinking the Kool Aid.

Ever here of the Koch Brothers? How about "We Don't Have Time" where 10% of the profits will go to environmental causes and the rest to investors profits? Greta is no longer affiliated with it now that things are moving quickly. How about Greta's book deals (plural) from someone with a grade 8 diploma? Google is your friend and helps sniff out patterns and malarkey if you bother to look. I'm not the one advocating for Guillotining the corporate class but you'd have to have your head in the sand to think this "Greta Phenomena" isn't being cashed in on here and staged in advance. You're blaming me of picking on a 16yr old and you want to Guillotine her and her parents but I'm assuming you haven't researched enough to realize that's the message you're broadcasting with your meme.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The August 2018 edition. Ingmar Rentzhog? Hmmmm....that date is starting to sound familiar.....

"We don't have time"? There is pretty well always time to go about doing things properly. There is still a lot about climate change that we simply don't know about. Is it a permanent or temporary phenomenon? What is the extent of what is caused by humans? How bad is CO2? Isn't it necessary for life? Let's deal with garbage and pollutants first and confine it to that until that is done.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
"We Don't Have Time" in this case isn't a statement, but a thing. An entity. Someone owns "We Don't Have Time" and you can invest your money in it for a return on your investment. It's a clue to the beginning of a search towards an "Ah-Hah!" moment.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
tes of the School strike:
the publishing date of her Mother's book:Aid.

Ever here of the Koch Brothers? How about "We Don't Have Time" where 10% of the profits will go to environmental causes and the rest to investors profits? Greta is no longer affiliated with it now that things are moving quickly. How about Greta's book deals (plural) from someone with a grade 8 diploma? Google is your friend and helps sniff out patterns and malarkey if you bother to look. I'm not the one advocating for Guillotining the corporate class but you'd have to have your head in the sand to think this "Greta Phenomena" isn't being cashed in on here and staged in advance. You're blaming me of picking on a 16yr old and you want to Guillotine her and her parents but I'm assuming you haven't researched enough to realize that's the message you're broadcasting w

The last refuge of a bankrupt idea is when it descends to having children appealing to pure pathos and guilt to make their case. It's the sign of an idea has given up on any appeal to reason or evidence. One that has acknowledged to its own fraudulent premise.

Last edited: