Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The "Daily Wire is your source for "True Facts?"

You're pathetic.

Trump is loud...........................

rather crude.....................................

rather bombastic..................................

occasionally undiplomatic...................................

but HE WAS ELECTED...................................

and that is the first thing LIE-berals HATE ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And TRUMP TRULY BELIEVES in America.............................

and THAT IS THE SECOND THING LIE-berals HATE ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals truly want tob see RED CHINA beating on America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are the ENEMIES of all that average people honour and respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO BAD the senile old Red Tory Jackass .......................

is OBLIVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trump is loud...........................

rather crude.....................................

rather bombastic..................................

occasionally undiplomatic...................................

but HE WAS ELECTED...................................

and that is the first thing LIE-berals HATE ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And TRUMP TRULY BELIEVES in America.............................

and THAT IS THE SECOND THING LIE-berals HATE ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals truly want tob see RED CHINA beating on America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are the ENEMIES of all that average people honour and respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO BAD the senile old Red Tory Jackass .......................

is OBLIVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is quite bonkers and totally off his fecking rocker...

Fellow Traveller of your's eh Spoiledthebeer?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

snicker.......snicker...............snicker............................

LIE-beral tempers are BOILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Clark...............................WHO??????????????????

CANNOT help you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

must be. Who else on here is loud, crude......etc etc?

quite comparable ...

trump governs by diversion , manipulation, and hostile provocation. His instability is obvious.........and there has not been a consistent, logical sensible path since he changed the drapes in the oval office. It is tragic that a young generation who's character is still being formed is exposed to his lunacy. The youth should be able to look up to their leader ......as an example of good behavior and mature decision making.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
must be. Who else on here is loud, crude......etc etc?

quite comparable ...

trump governs by diversion , manipulation, and hostile provocation. His instability is obvious.........and there has not been a consistent, logical sensible path since he changed the drapes in the oval office. It is tragic that a young generation who's character is still being formed is exposed to his lunacy. The youth should be able to look up to their leader ......as an example of good behavior and mature decision making.

Your incessant obsession over Trump indicates to me that your life must be very boring. Is there nothing else you can be doing besides hanging out here 24/7. Are you not concerned about ending up like Cliffy, Curious George and Hoidie?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You really don't get it do you? Donald Trump is the recipient of far more blame than he metes out!

The sad thing is, I don't think you're joking. :(

Trump is a scholar, a gentleman and a genius compared to Trudeau!

LOL! I'll admit Trudeau isn't as smart as he says he is, or people think he is, but to say he's better than Trump is just an outright bunch of BS so massive it'd fill the Atlantic!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The sad thing is, I don't think you're joking. :(

LOL! I'll admit Trudeau isn't as smart as he says he is, or people think he is, but to say he's better than Trump is just an outright bunch of BS so massive it'd fill the Atlantic!

Maybe I'm losing it, but I certainly don't recall saying (or even thinking) that he's better than Trump! Maybe your prescription needs adjusting!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Maybe I'm losing it, but I certainly don't recall saying (or even thinking) that he's better than Trump! Maybe your prescription needs adjusting!

Really?

Trump is a scholar, a gentleman and a genius compared to Trudeau!

Usually when someone uses words like that to compare one person to another, it's to say that the person is better than the subject.

So by this, I'd say yes, you did say Trump is better than Trudeau.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Your incessant obsession over Trump indicates to me that your life must be very boring. Is there nothing else you can be doing besides hanging out here 24/7. Are you not concerned about ending up like Cliffy, Curious George and Hoidie?
Your incessant obsession over those of us who criticise Trump indicates to me that your life is very boring. Is there nothing else you can do besides hanging out here 24/7? Posting in the dead of night, again? Never sleeping?