ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Who do you think is going to read this screed? REALLY! Fcuk!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all know THAT both Joyless LIE-beral Monkey...............................

and his pal - AKA - Fell and hit his head at the base of the CLIFFY................................

READ EVERYTHING I POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look frantically and with increasing DESPAIR.....................................

for any flaw in my reasoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yes sir, he sure did
I vividly recall that tragic day back in 2013 when the last bit of ice at the North Pole melted away.
.... So sad
The IPCC forwarded a model that predicts the apocolyptic effects of climate change will produce cold and ice come November (somewhere on the planet) this year.
I agree, as we do have options through the Southern USA, Churchill and Alaska.
Once the lines are in, BC will be nothing more than a footnote in the process
The best part of this is that the oil will flow through the same waters that trudOWE just banned Canadian ships from transporting through. Only we will have no control and no revenue. Ontariowe is full of clowns.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The best part of this is that the oil will flow through the same waters that trudOWE just banned Canadian ships from transporting through. Only we will have no control and no revenue. Ontariowe is full of clowns.

I love the fact that the ecotards really believe, deep in their black hearts, that they win anything by stopping West Cdn oil in BC.

The fact that their prices for fuel are through the roof and they are bypassed for the economic benefits is damned hilarious considering the points you make relative to the oil still flowing through their sewage infested waters that they hold as pristine.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It would be the cleanest coal in the world if the east ever needed to make it through a cold winter or a long recession. Make sure you buy when it is still 'dirty coal'.
There is A LOT of really high quality Pennsylvania coal JUST across Lake Erie and the Yanks there would be doing jumping jacks if we wanted to buy it, again.

Not a crumb of BC coal would or has made it's way to "The East".

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I love the fact that the ecotards really believe, deep in their black hearts, that they win anything by stopping West Cdn oil in BC.

The fact that their prices for fuel are through the roof and they are bypassed for the economic benefits is damned hilarious considering the points you make relative to the oil still flowing through their sewage infested waters that they hold as pristine.

The quaintly named "ecotards" - I think that`s a clever name by the way...................................................

TRULY BELIEVE that when millions starve or freeze in the dark..................................

that they WILL BE SPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE THEY ARE ANOINTED AND ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know not what they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ecotards are a lot like Jehovah`s Witness types ......................................

who believe that ONLY 144,000 people OUT of MANY BILLIONS................................................

will be saved on the judgement day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be an Ecotard is to be a sort of environmental version of a RELIGIOUS LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I can get ya a good deal on Kweebek

If the Danes are really so offended...................................

they could always offer to act as REAL ESTATE AGENTS..................................

and see if they can get a commission.....................................

SELLING ALASKA to Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If the Danes are really so offended...................................

they could always offer to act as REAL ESTATE AGENTS..................................

and see if they can get a commission.....................................

SELLING ALASKA to Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Danes aren't offended!!

They think that it's fecking hilarious!!

... and that Trump has gone completely bonkers!!

Like you have !!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The Danes aren't offended!!

They think that it's fecking hilarious!!

... and that Trump has gone completely bonkers!!

Like you have !!

Uh OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Curious is an infuriated EX Real Estate agent.......................................

or a DANISH COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUSHING THE BUTTONS IS fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There is A LOT of really high quality Pennsylvania coal JUST across Lake Erie and the Yanks there would be doing jumping jacks if we wanted to buy it, again.

Start trading it .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

How odd the US had to import 'special coal' from Argentina so it would burn clean. (rather than boosting the profits as it makes the Bankers more money and they have no customers so one is invented.