Trump Derangement Syndrome

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Every time I have crossed the border since the 60s, some wanker in a uniform has either pulled a gun on me or threatened to for absolutely no reason. There is no way I will cross that border as long as I live, even though I have friends down there, because there are way too many crazies with guns that love to flash them around, like they're waving their dicks at everybody.
I have met ass hole Border officers but have never had one pull a gun on me . I have never seen them pull a gun , and you are the only person I have ever heard make that claim . You must be special Cliffy .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I have met ass hole Border officers but have never had one pull a gun on me . I have never seen them pull a gun , and you are the only person I have ever heard make that claim . You must be special Cliffy .
Maybe, you look like one of "them" pigs.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yep, blame it on Trump...……….if you were ACTUALLY doing something wrong, the idiot at the border would have denied access, he was just being an Asshole...…………...nothing to do with Trump!

He was just being an Asshole.

But things are worse NOW than then, and this was back under Obama's Presidency, fyi. Which was my point. It was bad back then, it'd be worse now. I know other family who used to travel to the US all the time who are now scared to do so.

It has everything to do with Trump how things are now, and you're blind to think it's the same.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
But things are worse NOW than then, and this was back under Obama's Presidency, fyi. Which was my point. It was bad back then, it'd be worse now. I know other family who used to travel to the US all the time who are now scared to do so.
It has everything to do with Trump how things are now, and you're blind to think it's the same.
You will have noticed that Trumpkins will defend Trump.....NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES , HOW CRUEL he is how he bad mouths anyone that does not agree with him blindly or bad mouths
people of a different pigmentation from Caucasian...........etc. Trumpkins defend his TOXICITY and try to normalize it. They simply cannot see what he is.......Or they do and support him anyhow.......which says a LOT a bout them.
for eg: they think it is ok that Trump got Israel to deny admission to the country.........of two dems............mostly because of their pigmentation and religious background. Now THAT goes well beyond anything one can call civil or sensible. It is on his biases and prejudices........of which he has many. He is vengeful to the nth degree.
Trump has no idea of the concept of being responsible......... and that the "buck stops with him"..........In Trump's world....... there has to be a fall guy. and it is not Donald. But then he really IS mentally unstable.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Every time I have crossed the border since the 60s, some wanker in a uniform has either pulled a gun on me or threatened to for absolutely no reason. There is no way I will cross that border as long as I live, even though I have friends down there, because there are way too many crazies with guns that love to flash them around, like they're waving their dicks at everybody.

Dementia is setting in on you eh Cliff?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Actually you are dead wrong. The U.S. border started tightening up about 18 years ago, before that we used to cross a lot and very seldom had to even show I.D. It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually you are dead wrong. The U.S. border started tightening up about 18 years ago, before that we used to cross a lot and very seldom had to even show I.D. It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump!
That's true. 9/11 changed the border pretty dramatically.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

18 years ago I didn't have that much issue crossing the border at all.

Fifteen years ago I didn't have that much issue either.

Obama, you could see signs but they were small so didn't really bother me.

Trump is president now. He decides how hard the border is going to be.

PLUS his verbal diarrhea emboldening white nationalism and domestic terrorists make it a scarier place to go.

As my aunt said - before you'd never even imagine being shot at a Wal Mart; now you could be. THAT is what's scary.

You may not see it that bad, but I do.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
18 years ago I didn't have that much issue crossing the border at all.

Fifteen years ago I didn't have that much issue either.

Obama, you could see signs but they were small so didn't really bother me.

Trump is president now. He decides how hard the border is going to be.

PLUS his verbal diarrhea emboldening white nationalism and domestic terrorists make it a scarier place to go.

As my aunt said - before you'd never even imagine being shot at a Wal Mart; now you could be. THAT is what's scary.

You may not see it that bad, but I do.
Of course it's bad, but with 320 million people, it's NOT going to all be good. Why do people have a problem with that?