WHY IS THE SUICIDE RATE SO HIGH in the U.S. Military?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Actually, I think I have part of the answer; withdrawals. Seems that major militaries have been drugging their soldiers with one form or another of amphetamine. The nazis started it all with meth. Yep, the nazi war machine was a bunch of meth monsters. When the Allies got wind of this they started experimenting with their own "combat enhancing" drugs. The Brits developed Benzedrine for the Allied soldiers. The USAF and potentially other branches of the US military were using amphetamines (and close derivatives) until 2017. Modafinil replaced dexys in the Western militaries that used it.

So, put a soldier in a combat situation for a couple of years. Keep him hopped up on bennies and then take them out of combat, combine the PTSD with having their speed suddenly taken from them and yeah, I can see it impacting suicide rates.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Actually, I think I have part of the answer; withdrawals. Seems that major militaries have been drugging their soldiers with one form or another of amphetamine. The nazis started it all with meth. Yep, the nazi war machine was a bunch of meth monsters. When the Allies got wind of this they started experimenting with their own "combat enhancing" drugs. The Brits developed Benzedrine for the Allied soldiers. The USAF and potentially other branches of the US military were using amphetamines (and close derivatives) until 2017. Modafinil replaced dexys in the Western militaries that used it.
So, put a soldier in a combat situation for a couple of years. Keep him hopped up on bennies and then take them out of combat, combine the PTSD with having their speed suddenly taken from them and yeah, I can see it impacting suicide rates.
Ya get better shit the that in bike gangs, and they don't top themselves.
Mean while back at Creech,
Bug splats have children too.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You are mental case and GO **** yourself mr ZIONIST retard. If someone has rabies it would be you and your fellow Palestinian baby shooters.

IDF chief finally acknowledges that Israel supplied weapons to Syrian rebels

In interview with UK’s Sunday Times, outgoing army commander Gadi Eisenkot says Israel gave opposition groups light arms ‘for self-defense’
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-chief-acknowledges-long-claimed-weapons-supply-to-syrian-rebels/

The former head of Israel's intelligence agency, Mossad, defends the country's treatment of al-Nusra Front fighters on the Syrian border.

In this web extra, Efraim Halevy tells Mehdi Hasan that he is not concerned that Israel had treated fighters in Syria from al-Nusra Front who some say is al-Qaeda's Syrian branch.

"It's always useful […] to deal with your enemies in a humane way," Halevy says.

When pressed on whether he believed the assistance was purely humanitarian Halevy responds, "I didn't say there's no tactical [consideration]. I said the main consideration, the immediate consideration is humane."

Halevy also says he would not support the treatment of wounded Hezbollah fighters because Israel had been targeted by Hezbollah, but "not specifically targeted by al-Qaeda"

Watch more from Mehdi Hasan's interview with Efraim Halevy in which they discuss Israeli politics, the peace process and Halevy’s time in the Mossad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y&vl=en

I never talk about jews, only zionists ya lyin bag of dog shjit.
;)
But now I know what a lyin bag of FAKENEWS crap YOU are, and what YOU really stand for, I guess the battle for the truth is on.

Have a nice bullsj!t day.

BTW, numb nuts: Winston Churchill was a founding father of the nazicommieglobalists EU so you can take that quote and stick it up your a$$ where it belongs.

Winston Churchill, Neocon?

It was a telling moment. In England right-wing historians are portraying the last lion as a drunk, a dilettante, an incorrigible bungler who squandered the opportunity to cut a separate peace with Hitler that would have preserved the British Empire
https://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/27/books/review/winston-churchill-neocon.html

You modern Ziotards don't know NUTHIN'. Winston was working for the zionards the whole time.

So you want to paint me as a HATER for posting facts do ya?

OK doood, get back on the short bus with Hoid and CC and cliffy, and OB, and t-bones where you belong. Recess is over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, Danbones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your delusions are quite remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And considering your hate filled..................................

illogical.........................................

baseless.............................

fact less.................................................

anti British...................................................

anti Jew............................................

and PRO NAZI statements............................................................

it is clear that you are the unloved child of some aged Nazi..................................

whose sperm was damaged at the genetic level by all the drugs..............................................

and thus produced DESPICABLE YOU from that nasty Nazi genetic stew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for Churchill.............................................

it has become fashionable in some PETTY IGNORANT LIE-beral circles.................................................

TO DISREGARD THE HISTORICAL RECORD..........................................

and to repeat VILE UNSUBSTANTIATED LIES ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN merely one example of many.............................................

you CLAIM that Churchill "MISSED A CHANCE for a separate peace with Hitler"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your drug damaged idiocy..................................

you IGNORE the very real fact that BRIT prime minister Neville Chamberlain............................................

ARRANGED PEACE IN OUR TIME WITH ADOLF HITLER IN MUNICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that peace endured............................................

UNTIL HITLER CHOSE TO BREAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danebones = Dangerous FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Not much contact with Pongos. Zero with Kipper Pongos.

So Comrade Curious.....................................

you are telling us you have standards that must be met.....................................

thus ONLY SHEEP are acceptable to you???????????????????????????

That sounds RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a flock of Red Tory SHEEP would follow Joe Clark............................................................WHO?????????????????????????

As if he was some sort of DEMENTED SHEPHERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So Comrade Curious.....................................

you are telling us you have standards that must be met.....................................

thus ONLY SHEEP are acceptable to you???????????????????????????

That sounds RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a flock of Red Tory SHEEP would follow Joe Clark............................................................WHO?????????????????????????

As if he was some sort of DEMENTED SHEPHERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,he's a Senior Statesman. So would be Harper if he didn't have to stay out of sunlight.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hey,he's a Senior Statesman. So would be Harper if he didn't have to stay out of sunlight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE so dazed and confused ...........................................................

YOU ACTUALLY THINK Joe Clark............................................

WHO?????????????????????????

is a statesman?????????????????????????????????????????????

Better start wearing your helmet when you walk in future..................................

you have fallen and hit your head to often to benefit from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me on this................................................

you cannot knock sense into an old dog like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Clark ...................................................WHO?????????????????????????

was SO INEPT that LIE-berals DID NOT even bother lying about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All they had to do was stand back and let Joe do his thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR FOOLISH Joe TOOK HIMSELF out of the running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Harper..............................

he is the MOST LIED ABOUT Conservative in Cdn history.............................................

because LIE-berals see him as THE MOST EFFECTIVE opponent they face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your inability to recognize this truth speaks volumes about your mental state.........................

and about how often you have fallen and hit your HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Good pl,CEO for mindless sheep. A place where boot licking get advancement and merit gets you nowhere.
I wouldn't say that of the Navy so much. Everything is pretty high tech and everyone is a tekky of some description. The Air Force even more so, likely.