Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
You've made it clear that you want a monocultural society: white, northern European, mandatorily straight, and mandatorily Christian.

Let's get right down to it, coldstream. You oppose freedom of religion. You oppose racial equality. You oppose sex equality. You want a world in which homosexuality and following any religion other than Christianity is a crime and women and non-whites are assigned a formal, legal second-class status, mandated and enforced by law.

Of course, in this perfect world of yours, white men will be free to do as they please with any of the second-class people, provided they are reasonably discreet.

The England of Dickens is your paradise.

You cannot legislate conversion and I have never proposed that. With that premise all of your other points are moot. I do not oppose racial equality. And sex equality, whatever you mean by that bones, is an empty aphorism that denies deep, natural and constructive gender roles and responsibilities. The supposed 'freedom' of denying those has led to societal chaos, family breakdown and individual misery.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You cannot legislate conversion and I have never proposed that.
But you can legislate official discrimination against other religions. Mama England showed you how. And if I recollect right, your particular cult once had "convert or die" as policy.

With that premise all of your other points are moot. I do not oppose racial equality. And sex equality, whatever you mean by that bones, is an empty aphorism that denies deep, natural and constructive gender roles and responsibilities. The supposed 'freedom' of denying those has led to societal chaos, family breakdown and individual misery.
It means you want education and employment discrimination against women to be legal and government enforced.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Understanding how Narcissists behave and blame others for their own shortcomings---Think Donald T.

How Narcissists Blame and Accuse Others for Their Own Shortcomings

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/psyc...ail&utm_term=0_c648d0eafd-0522b31e1d-30338705

POOR Ocean KreskinHOID Blowhard Breezy.......................................

she has Trump CONFUSED.......................................

with some morally and ethically challenged Chump....................................

and much despised Kokanee Groper................................

and Fake Feminist........................................

from Quebec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
We could sure use him up here right now. Lavalin would be totally gone under Trump!

Oh POOR JOYLESS LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Trump had influence here..........................................

Lavalin and its LIE-beral corruption..................................

would have been cut off at the knees LONG AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!