USA's Unfinished Wars

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
You'tprexo clever, Comrade.

Give us your usual Tru Gutz comic book version of history.
nah......a waste of keystrokes and just a distraction.

**********aboout unfinished wars.....

How about "war " on drugs??

and other issues they use the term war with..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I know why you think it is. You actually swallowed the horseshit they shoveled down you at Nathan Hale Elementary School, and never wised up.

And you still can't address your uneducated post so you continue to act like an azz.

But enlighten me, what do you think I believe?

I haven't even addressed this asinine portion (below) of your post.

WWII? Them Germans is messing with our cash flow! Excuse: Save the Jews!

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You'tprexo clever, Comrade.

Give us your usual Tru Gutz comic book version of history.

The abolition movement prior to the US Civil War is now comic book history? The conflict regarding the spread of slavery into the U.S Territories is comic book history? People like Frederick Douglas, Harriet Tubman, and John Brown were comic book characters?

I need to teach you about Canadian history and you were foolish enough to challenge me on this?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The abolition movement prior to the US Civil War is now comic book history? The conflict regarding the spread of slavery into the U.S Territories is comic book history? People like Frederick Douglas, Harriet Tubman, and John Brown were comic book characters?
I need to teach you about Canadian history and you were foolish enough to challenge me on this?
Nobody gave a hoot in Hades about slavery before the war. It started on points of States Rights. The "great anti slavery" thing was an existing movement that was tapped for various reasons, one of which was to fill up the Union Army with Black recruits .... which was done most successfully.

You wouldn't have learned any of that growing up on a troll farm in Mother Russia.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nobody gave a hoot in Hades about slavery before the war.

So you're ignoring the U.S Abolitionist movement.

It started on points of States Rights.

Hey that is just what the Confederacy said! You sound just like a good ol' boy! You and the slave holders would have been on the same page.

States Rights and the "Lost Cause" was a post Civil War talking point of the South to justify the rebellion. To a point you are unintentionally correct... the Civil War was over the rights of states to own slaves and bring their slaves into the western territories.

The "great anti slavery" thing was an existing movement that was tapped for various reasons, one of which was to fill up the Union Army with Black recruits .... which was done most successfully.

Ignoring and marginalizing great abolitionist and the pre Civil War Abolitionist Movement is exactly what Southern revisionists preached.

You wouldn't have learned any of that growing up on a troll farm in Mother Russia.

For a Russian I am sure teaching you.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So you're ignoring the U.S Abolitionist movement.
Hey that is just what the Confederacy said! You sound just like a good ol' boy! You and the slave holders would have been on the same page.
States Rights and the "Lost Cause" was a post Civil War talking point of the South to justify the rebellion. To a point you are unintentionally correct... the Civil War was over the rights of states to own slaves and bring their slaves into the western territories.
Ignoring and marginalizing great abolitionist and the pre Civil War Abolitionist Movement is exactly what Southern revisionists preached.
For a Russian I am sure teaching you.

You're injecting that later sunshine-and-lollipops abolitionism into what started as a separatist movement. The Union didn't start the war to end slavery in the South. The Union didn't start the war at all.

... speaking of USA's unfinished wars ... The US is still just as divided along more-or-less the same lines and are heading towards splitting in half for more-or-less the same reasons.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You're injecting that later sunshine-and-lollipops abolitionism into what started as a separatist movement. The Union didn't start the war to end slavery in the South. The Union didn't start the war at all.

Once again you are marginalizing the pre Civil War abolitionist and the Abolition Movement. The Southern Separatist movement was in response to the right to own slaves and the right of slave owners to bring slaves into the western territories. You probably didn't take the time to learn about the bloody conflicts in Kansas between pro-slave and abolitionists, or the beating of Republican Sen. Charles Sumner on the floor of the senate by a Democrat Senator from the south over the issue of slavery.

Of course the Union didn't start the war. The Confederacy did for the right to own slaves.

The Confederate Constitution was almost word for word the same as the US Constitution except on the issue of slavery.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Once again you are marginalizing the pre Civil War abolitionist and the Abolition Movement. The Southern Separatist movement was in response to the right to own slaves and the right of slave owners to bring slaves into the western territories. You probably didn't take the time to learn about the bloody conflicts in Kansas between pro-slave and abolitionists, or the beating of Republican Sen. Charles Sumner on the floor of the senate by a Democrat Senator from the south over the issue of slavery.
Of course the Union didn't start the war. The Confederacy did for the right to own slaves.
The Confederate Constitution was almost word for word the same as the US Constitution except on the issue of slavery.
You learned all that in Russia or do you Goggle that stuff from time to time?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You learned all that in Russia or do you Goggle that stuff from time to time?

I can see that you're a little overwhelmed.

However if you are more comfortable with post Civil War Southern Revisionism you are certainly welcome to it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And you still can't address your uneducated post so you continue to act like an azz.
But enlighten me, what do you think I believe?
Why should I? You never answer a question. You think being a snarky little bitch makes you clever. Well, now you're reaping what you worked so hard to sow.

*snicker*

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Why should I? You never answer a question. You think being a snarky little bitch makes you clever. Well, now you're reaping what you worked so hard to sow.

*snicker*

You made that ridiculous post and call me snarky?

No matter T-Bones... you had nothing. We both knew it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You made that ridiculous post and call me snarky?
No matter T-Bones... you had nothing. We both knew it.
Does the US Marine Corps know that some Russian troll is using their shield as an avatar to hide behind posting his poison?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Is he really Russian.......or is that some private code??;-).....just curious.;-)
No I'M Curious!

If he isn't Russian, he's helping Russia's internet disruption work rather nicely.

He goes on and on about immigration into Canada and, apparently, that is a known wedge issue that Russian internet hackers specifically focus on.

It looks like they've been incredibly successful at driving wedges into America. This one is trying his damnest to divide us.

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
No I'M Curious!

If he isn't Russian, he's helping Russia's internet disruption work rather nicely.

He goes on and on about immigration into Canada and,apparently, that is a known wedge issue that Russian interest hackers specifically focus on.

It looks like they've been incredibly successful at driving wedges into America. This one is trying his damnest to divide us.
ok..ok......YOU are curious. I am inquisitive.;-)

You know...he could be a double agent.......as both Russia and Donald both work to DIVIDE............( Divisiveness to the degree it exists at the moment......is troubling........and makes a population vulnerable..........(divide and conquer)??

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
ok..ok......YOU are curious. I am inquisitive.;-)
You know...he could be a double agent.......as both Russia and Donald both work to DIVIDE............( Divisiveness to the degree it exists at the moment......is troubling........and makes a population vulnerable..........(divide and conquer)??
If "he's" a Marine, he is one without their famous honor.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That'd be. . . who? You and the mouse in your pocket?

Welcome back. I'm done with you.

You're done? Of course you're done... you had nothing to say to begin with. What could you say that could extract yourself from such an indefensible position.