Trump at 900 days plus

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I thought trump was impeached for russian collusion years ago after being recalled because hitlary actually got all the votes?
;)

What? The people who said that were wrong and we suspect they may actually all be completely weenered in the head?

Oh.

I think it's pretty sick we have people here defending and promoting known lying pedos and trumphaters and child trafficking.

It's a good thing the internet is forever. Some of these people need to be interred forever.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
with 2 months to go Trump has already surpassed the 2018 deficit.

its a good thing debt doesn't matter anymore

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not after Obama made the decision to have quantitative easing to save the bankers instead of the country.
;)
Can't quit giving them the free dope now.

So Trump is going to have to work his way back from that GLOBALIST economy killing maneuver.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not after Obama made the decision to have quantitative easing to save the bankers instead of the country.
;)
Can't quit giving them the free dope now.
So Trump is going to have to work his way back from that GLOBALIST economy killing maneuver.
Blame it on the black guy.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
She was merely a candidate, never il Duce.

Hitlary STRUTS LIKE Il DUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaks in terms of bombastic BULLSH+T like Il Duce...................................

wants to rebuild America like a Fascist Dictator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE you sure she is not Il Duce REINCARNATED????????????????????????????

Or maybe he was CLONED by the LIE-berals..................................

they have proven their love of dictators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Replaced by the politically / strategically / diplomaticly / militarily / legislatively / legally / administratively / oratorially / morally illiterate orange guy.
Yet millions more are werking and the economy booms.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yet millions more are werking and the economy booms.
Millions more are doing each other's laundry. Is the overall wealth of the country increasing or are more Americans forced into part-time work to survive? The well paying, Middle Class manufacturing jobs are going the way of the Dodo and the Middle Class are fairly doomed.

Can't sell more American cars because no one wants to buy their stuff, outside the USA. Can't sell more Harleys because their over 60 demographic is saturated with bikes. Can't sell more steel, metals overseas because the American dollar is too high. The World doesn't need to buy overpriced American anything and US doesn't necessarily stand for "Quality" like, say Japanese, Swedish and German does.

It's an illusion.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Millions more are doing each other's laundry. Is the overall wealth of the country increasing or are more Americans forced into part-time work to survive? The well paying, Middle Class manufacturing jobs are going the way of the Dodo and the Middle Class are fairly doomed.

Can't sell more American cars because no one wants to buy their stuff, outside the USA. Can't sell more Harleys because their over 60 demographic is saturated with bikes. Can't sell more steel, metals overseas because the American dollar is too high. The World doesn't need to buy overpriced American anything and US doesn't necessarily stand for "Quality" like, say Japanese, Swedish and German does.

It's an illusion.
Yer post is bullshit.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

It's an illusion.

POOR STUPID LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have slipped up and now are being BURIED in their own BULLSH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All LIE-beral PROPAGANDA is being exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some fun questions that LIE-berals don’t want us to ask:

LIE-berals like to sneer that Conservatives are the party of the un-educated- and yet the numbers of under graduates and graduates are very evenly divided!!

The dividing line is between educated people who work in the private sector versus those -like teachers and assorted economics types - who work in the public sector and thus benefit wildly from the LIE-beral NEED to know where best to spend their vote buying gravy!! LIE-berals have set up a very incestuous relationship with people in certain lines of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And how SAD that is exactly this incestuous type of business relationship that is POISONING LIE-beral re-election chances!! LIE-berals CANNOT SUCCEED without buying votes and yet as we get ever closer to the debt wall - LIE-berals are having increasing difficulty buying the COSTLY votes they need!! LIE-berals have run out of “new revenue tools” and cannot borrow much more either!! LIE-beral political plans are FROZEN by lack of funding - and LIE-berals aint smart enough to see a way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(With some comments of my own in brackets):

Prof gets a fail for 'party of the uneducated' tweet

From Brian Lilley

Published: July 9, 2019.Updated: July 9, 2019 10:50 AM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Columnists

Professor Amir Attaran, of the University of Ottawa, is pictured on June 14, 2019. (Jean Levac, Postmedia News)

I’m not sure that he could have sounded more elitist and condescending if he tried.

Amir Attaran, an activist, lawyer and professor at the University of Ottawa, took to Twitter and called the Conservatives, “the party of the uneducated.”

“Conservatives have a strong lead among those who have not attended college or university, while the Liberals have a lead among those with university education.”

The party of the uneducated. Every poll says this. https://t.co/tdDTQsoz3b
— Amir Attaran (@profamirattaran) July 6, 2019

(Oh dear me!! Here we have an EXAMPLE of Fake News!! And it was issued by a civil service union HOG in support of LIE-berals!! LIE-beral arrogance is so powerful that they simply CANNOT ADMIT that the numbers are pretty evenly divided - even though LIE-berals have created the usual BIASSED deals with the various education unions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Not surprisingly, plenty of people took offence at his remark. He was called smug, arrogant and worse and then the good professor went about proving his critics that they were right.

(In other words - graphically demonstrating that the typical LIE-beral supporter is wrong headed and morally bigoted is a TYPICAL Cdn news day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When Sun News Editor-in-Chief Mark Towhey said that Attaran believes he’s “superior to hard-working Canadians,” the pompous fool couldn’t help himself.

“No, I’m certainly not superior,” Attaran replied to Towhey.

“But I am willing to put my finger on a fact most are scared to admit: That statistically the least educated vote Conservative. Which is why Conservative governments offer numbskull policy, like buck a beer. Do you deny it?”

No, I’m certainly not superior. But I am willing to put my finger on a fact most are scared to admit: That statistically the least educated vote Conservative. Which is why Conservative governments offer numbskull policy, like Buck a Beer. Do you deny it? https://t.co/eG3llTYdFo
— Amir Attaran (@profamirattaran) July 8, 2019

Hmmm, he says he’s not superior but then says the least educated vote Conservative for their “numbskull policy.”

Nah, that’s not elitist and condescending!

And what’s wrong with buck a beer anyway?

First off, government shouldn’t be regulating artificially higher prices on any product.

(TRUE DAT!! Just LOOK at the trouble that Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals got into for messing with electricity prices!! And Pierre Trudope lost an election to Joe Clark because Cdns did NOT LIKE LIE-beral wage and price controls!!!!!!!!!)

Secondly, not everyone makes a cushy publicly-funded salary. The Sunshine list, which requires all agencies receiving provincial money to publicly post the names and salaries of those earning at least $100,000 a year, shows that Attaran makes more than $184,000 annually.

(Yes - it is EASY to make a fine salary if you have a MONOPOLY STRANGLEHOLD on an essential service like EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Although, I know plenty of people without degrees that make that kind of dough.

(Yes but earning ,money like that in the private sector requires real ability - smug lectures and condescending crap wont cut it in the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

What sparked Attaran’s original comment was a data point from a recent poll by Abacus that shows the Conservatives have a lead among those with just a high school diploma and the Liberals lead among people with post-graduate degrees.

Strange thing is when it comes to people with college diplomas or undergraduate degrees, the Conservatives and Liberals are pretty close. The Liberals have the support of 35% of those with an undergrad degree, the Conservatives 31%. Among those with a college diploma, 31% back the Liberals and 33% the Conservatives.

(So the LIE-beral claim that their opponents are “uneducated” IS FAKE NEWS!!!)

I’d say those people are educated and they are just as likely to vote Conservative as Liberal making Attaran’s analysis deeply flawed.

(What it comes down to is that LIE-berals have co-opted ALL our teachers and college and university Prof`s with GREAT GOBS OF GRAVY!! LIE-berals have BOUGHT the support of a gang of HOGS whose ONLY interest in LIE-berals is how much gravy is on offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(That is NOT anything like moral support or demonstrated approval - by “educated persons” - of LIE-beral policy!! That is nothing more than open BRIBERY!! AS Ontari-owe LIE-beral Wynne-bag has graphically demonstrated- teachers and other “educated persons” HAVE NO LOYALTY to the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

What really seems to bug Attaran are those “numbskulls” that only have a high school diploma because 37% of those voters back the Conservatives compared to just 25% of the “uneducated” backing the Liberals.

(LIE-beral budget restraints limit the number of low level grunts that can be hired for the Parks Dept or for garbage collection etc!! Thus LIE-berals have little to offer or BRIBE high school grads with -thus skewing the numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!)

It’s as if Attaran is saying, “Why can’t the dummies vote like me and all the smarty pants?”

Radio host Evan Solomon interviewed Attaran on air Monday afternoon and asked him if he would apologize for his remarks.

“Oh goodness no,” said Attaran, “of course not.”

He then went on and on about all these “poorly educated” people voting Conservative.

(Yes- this is why LIE-berals are seeking ways of SILENCING CRITICS by labelling them as “systemic racists” and “Islamophobes” - since LIE-berals cannot come out and admit their true target is articulate and educated critics of FAILED LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

“I think that’s dangerous for the country,” Attaran said.

(Oh yes- LIE-berals DO BELIEVE that we endanger the country when we oppose the Will of LIE-berals!! WE can even recognize the poisoned values of Privy Council Clerk Wernick -who assured us- during his opening remarks about the Lavalin Scandal - that if LIE-beral policies were scorned -then violence and civil chaos would ensue automatically - even as LIE-berals outraged the public with FAILED efforts to hide their Lavalin and Admiral Norman Scandals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well I was wrong, Attaran tried and he did sound more elitist and condescending.

My late father was one of those “uneducated” people that Attaran is sneering at.

LILLEY: On China, Trudeau is naive
LILLEY: Trudeau is campaigning for re-election on your dime
LILLEY: Trudeau government slips on ethics again

He finished high school, took an apprenticeship and became a boilermaker. That “uneducated” man was part the crews that built power plants across North America, built and refitted steelworks and manufacturing plants.

(In the early 20th century - high school was a SERIOUS BUSINESS!! Our education system has been so dumbed down and its standards eroded that the average college grad COULD NOT PASS an OLD GRADE 12 exam in math or science or English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(About 20 years back Ontari-owe broadcaster TVO played a documentary in which a bunch of typical British kids were filmed as they struggled through a typical school day with subject matter and performance standards from 1950!! Much low comedy ensued as the kids displayed shock and horror at the ancient academic standards suddenly demanded of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My stepfather is one of those lowly college graduates that also lean towards the Conservatives. He helped write the computer code to run a major steel mill and taught the next generation of coders.

There are stories like that across the country in family after family. People who do the work to keep this country running and pay the taxes to keep Attaran in his ivory tower.

I’d invite Professor Attaran to come down out of his tower and meet some of these folks, but I get the sense he wouldn’t like them.

(Attaran is simply the public face of a HUGE MOVEMENT of the LIE-beral ENTITLED who are determined to PROTECT their GRAVY TRAIN at any price!
In more ancient times such people often ended up on a Guillotine - while an enraged and impoverished mob cheered their fate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
POOR STUPID LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have slipped up and now are being BURIED in their own BULLSH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All LIE-beral PROPAGANDA is being exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some fun questions that LIE-berals don’t want us to ask:
LIE-berals like to sneer that Conservatives are the party of the un-educated- and yet the numbers of under graduates and graduates are very evenly divided!!
The dividing line is between educated people who work in the private sector versus those -like teachers and assorted economics types - who work in the public sector and thus benefit wildly from the LIE-beral NEED to know where best to spend their vote buying gravy!! LIE-berals have set up a very incestuous relationship with people in certain lines of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(And how SAD that is exactly this incestuous type of business relationship that is POISONING LIE-beral re-election chances!! LIE-berals CANNOT SUCCEED without buying votes and yet as we get ever closer to the debt wall - LIE-berals are having increasing difficulty buying the COSTLY votes they need!! LIE-berals have run out of “new revenue tools” and cannot borrow much more either!! LIE-beral political plans are FROZEN by lack of funding - and LIE-berals aint smart enough to see a way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(With some comments of my own in brackets):
Prof gets a fail for 'party of the uneducated' tweet
From Brian Lilley
Published: July 9, 2019.Updated: July 9, 2019 10:50 AM EDT
Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Columnists
Professor Amir Attaran, of the University of Ottawa, is pictured on June 14, 2019. (Jean Levac, Postmedia News)
I’m not sure that he could have sounded more elitist and condescending if he tried.
Amir Attaran, an activist, lawyer and professor at the University of Ottawa, took to Twitter and called the Conservatives, “the party of the uneducated.”
“Conservatives have a strong lead among those who have not attended college or university, while the Liberals have a lead among those with university education.”
The party of the uneducated. Every poll says this. https://t.co/tdDTQsoz3b
— Amir Attaran (@profamirattaran) July 6, 2019
(Oh dear me!! Here we have an EXAMPLE of Fake News!! And it was issued by a civil service union HOG in support of LIE-berals!! LIE-beral arrogance is so powerful that they simply CANNOT ADMIT that the numbers are pretty evenly divided - even though LIE-berals have created the usual BIASSED deals with the various education unions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Not surprisingly, plenty of people took offence at his remark. He was called smug, arrogant and worse and then the good professor went about proving his critics that they were right.
(In other words - graphically demonstrating that the typical LIE-beral supporter is wrong headed and morally bigoted is a TYPICAL Cdn news day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
When Sun News Editor-in-Chief Mark Towhey said that Attaran believes he’s “superior to hard-working Canadians,” the pompous fool couldn’t help himself.
“No, I’m certainly not superior,” Attaran replied to Towhey.
“But I am willing to put my finger on a fact most are scared to admit: That statistically the least educated vote Conservative. Which is why Conservative governments offer numbskull policy, like buck a beer. Do you deny it?”
No, I’m certainly not superior. But I am willing to put my finger on a fact most are scared to admit: That statistically the least educated vote Conservative. Which is why Conservative governments offer numbskull policy, like Buck a Beer. Do you deny it? https://t.co/eG3llTYdFo
— Amir Attaran (@profamirattaran) July 8, 2019
Hmmm, he says he’s not superior but then says the least educated vote Conservative for their “numbskull policy.”
Nah, that’s not elitist and condescending!
And what’s wrong with buck a beer anyway?
First off, government shouldn’t be regulating artificially higher prices on any product.
(TRUE DAT!! Just LOOK at the trouble that Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals got into for messing with electricity prices!! And Pierre Trudope lost an election to Joe Clark because Cdns did NOT LIKE LIE-beral wage and price controls!!!!!!!!!)
Secondly, not everyone makes a cushy publicly-funded salary. The Sunshine list, which requires all agencies receiving provincial money to publicly post the names and salaries of those earning at least $100,000 a year, shows that Attaran makes more than $184,000 annually.
(Yes - it is EASY to make a fine salary if you have a MONOPOLY STRANGLEHOLD on an essential service like EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Although, I know plenty of people without degrees that make that kind of dough.
(Yes but earning ,money like that in the private sector requires real ability - smug lectures and condescending crap wont cut it in the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
What sparked Attaran’s original comment was a data point from a recent poll by Abacus that shows the Conservatives have a lead among those with just a high school diploma and the Liberals lead among people with post-graduate degrees.
Strange thing is when it comes to people with college diplomas or undergraduate degrees, the Conservatives and Liberals are pretty close. The Liberals have the support of 35% of those with an undergrad degree, the Conservatives 31%. Among those with a college diploma, 31% back the Liberals and 33% the Conservatives.
(So the LIE-beral claim that their opponents are “uneducated” IS FAKE NEWS!!!)
I’d say those people are educated and they are just as likely to vote Conservative as Liberal making Attaran’s analysis deeply flawed.
(What it comes down to is that LIE-berals have co-opted ALL our teachers and college and university Prof`s with GREAT GOBS OF GRAVY!! LIE-berals have BOUGHT the support of a gang of HOGS whose ONLY interest in LIE-berals is how much gravy is on offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(That is NOT anything like moral support or demonstrated approval - by “educated persons” - of LIE-beral policy!! That is nothing more than open BRIBERY!! AS Ontari-owe LIE-beral Wynne-bag has graphically demonstrated- teachers and other “educated persons” HAVE NO LOYALTY to the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
What really seems to bug Attaran are those “numbskulls” that only have a high school diploma because 37% of those voters back the Conservatives compared to just 25% of the “uneducated” backing the Liberals.
(LIE-beral budget restraints limit the number of low level grunts that can be hired for the Parks Dept or for garbage collection etc!! Thus LIE-berals have little to offer or BRIBE high school grads with -thus skewing the numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!)
It’s as if Attaran is saying, “Why can’t the dummies vote like me and all the smarty pants?”
Radio host Evan Solomon interviewed Attaran on air Monday afternoon and asked him if he would apologize for his remarks.
“Oh goodness no,” said Attaran, “of course not.”
He then went on and on about all these “poorly educated” people voting Conservative.
(Yes- this is why LIE-berals are seeking ways of SILENCING CRITICS by labelling them as “systemic racists” and “Islamophobes” - since LIE-berals cannot come out and admit their true target is articulate and educated critics of FAILED LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
“I think that’s dangerous for the country,” Attaran said.
(Oh yes- LIE-berals DO BELIEVE that we endanger the country when we oppose the Will of LIE-berals!! WE can even recognize the poisoned values of Privy Council Clerk Wernick -who assured us- during his opening remarks about the Lavalin Scandal - that if LIE-beral policies were scorned -then violence and civil chaos would ensue automatically - even as LIE-berals outraged the public with FAILED efforts to hide their Lavalin and Admiral Norman Scandals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Well I was wrong, Attaran tried and he did sound more elitist and condescending.
My late father was one of those “uneducated” people that Attaran is sneering at.
LILLEY: On China, Trudeau is naive
LILLEY: Trudeau is campaigning for re-election on your dime
LILLEY: Trudeau government slips on ethics again
He finished high school, took an apprenticeship and became a boilermaker. That “uneducated” man was part the crews that built power plants across North America, built and refitted steelworks and manufacturing plants.
(In the early 20th century - high school was a SERIOUS BUSINESS!! Our education system has been so dumbed down and its standards eroded that the average college grad COULD NOT PASS an OLD GRADE 12 exam in math or science or English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(About 20 years back Ontari-owe broadcaster TVO played a documentary in which a bunch of typical British kids were filmed as they struggled through a typical school day with subject matter and performance standards from 1950!! Much low comedy ensued as the kids displayed shock and horror at the ancient academic standards suddenly demanded of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
My stepfather is one of those lowly college graduates that also lean towards the Conservatives. He helped write the computer code to run a major steel mill and taught the next generation of coders.
There are stories like that across the country in family after family. People who do the work to keep this country running and pay the taxes to keep Attaran in his ivory tower.
I’d invite Professor Attaran to come down out of his tower and meet some of these folks, but I get the sense he wouldn’t like them.
(Attaran is simply the public face of a HUGE MOVEMENT of the LIE-beral ENTITLED who are determined to PROTECT their GRAVY TRAIN at any price!
In more ancient times such people often ended up on a Guillotine - while an enraged and impoverished mob cheered their fate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So, TWO shifts at Starbucks have made you into a rich commontater, have they?