If Canadians hate the US, why doesn't Canada just sever ties with them?

mrjoshua

Time Out
Aug 11, 2019
An imaginary line called the 48th Parellel, separates the same land mass,

No! I'm not talking about imaginary lines! I'm talking about severing trade, severing immigration, severing diplomacy, severing treaties, severing everything!

Sir, one of the things that Canadians often complain about is how dependent Canada is on the US for its economy! If you sever trade and all economic treaties and basically anything that has to do with money, you destroy this dependence.

Canadians complain that evil American corporations are buying off Canada, why let that happen in the first place? It's like if I bought something and then the vendor complains for selling it!? Argh! It doesn't make any sense!

Canadians complain how Americanization is destroying Canada and that the US's culture is corrupt, why let it in the first place!? Canadians, they wouldn't be there if they don't sell! Perhaps look into yourselves instead of blaming somebody else for it but no Canadians don't want to do that, they just want to blame. It's like blaming the bottle for getting liver cancer or the cigarette for getting lung cancer!

Canadians complain about Americans being fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant, annoying, stupid, can point to where a place is on a map, paying with US dollars, and just destroys the view and the pleasantry of a place. Hello!? Ban them!? Ever thought of that? If you do that, you wouldn't have to deal with them again!

Same with diplomacy, sigh...

And if you are an American, for the love of God, have some self respect! They don't want you! You are going to a party where the host and everyone there hates your rotting guts! Why be so pathetic? Stay in your country! Your country has beautiful sites anyway! This will help boost your tourism industry! Help create more jobs! Help your local economy! See? You win too! As for them, they win too because... well, they won't have to deal with you anymore.

Now Canadians, you know I am right! Perhaps you've even considered it among yourselves but for some bizarre reason you won't do it! Canadians just want to whine and stress themselves out. They won't do it, not even after every evil thing the US has done. Not even after the millions they have killed!

I wonder, if Iran or North Korea were as powerful, would you have relations with them? Would you trade with them? Would people flock to an Iranian version of McDonald's or watch a North Korean version of The Avengers?

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
No! I'm not talking about imaginary lines! I'm talking about severing trade, severing immigration, severing diplomacy, severing treaties, severing everything!
Sir, one of the things that Canadians often complain about is how dependent Canada is on the US for its economy! If you sever trade and all economic treaties and basically anything that has to do with money, you destroy this dependence.
Canadians complain that evil American corporations are buying off Canada, why let that happen in the first place? It's like if I bought something and then the vendor complains for selling it!? Argh! It doesn't make any sense!
Canadians complain how Americanization is destroying Canada and that the US's culture is corrupt, why let it in the first place!? Canadians, they wouldn't be there if they don't sell! Perhaps look into yourselves instead of blaming somebody else for it but no Canadians don't want to do that, they just want to blame. It's like blaming the bottle for getting liver cancer or the cigarette for getting lung cancer!
Canadians complain about Americans being fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant, annoying, stupid, can point to where a place is on a map, paying with US dollars, and just destroys the view and the pleasantry of a place. Hello!? Ban them!? Ever thought of that? If you do that, you wouldn't have to deal with them again!
And if you are an American, for the love of God, have some self respect! They don't want you! You are going to a party where the host and everyone there hates your rotting guts! Why be so pathetic? Stay in your country! Your country has beautiful sites anyway! This will help boost your tourism industry! Help create more jobs! Help your local economy! See? You win too! As for them, they win too because... well, they won't have to deal with you anymore.
Now Canadians, you know I am right! Perhaps you've even considered it among yourselves but for some bizarre reason you won't do it! Canadians just want to whine and stress themselves out. They won't do it, not even after every evil thing the US has done. Not even after the millions they have killed!
I wonder, if Iran or North Korea were as powerful, would you have relations with them? Would you trade with them? Would people flock to an Iranian version of McDonald's or watch a North Korean version of The Avengers?
Josh,
evening, mate.
Lets get real.
Aussie kisses USASS. BIG TIME.
Sydney?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Perhaps run for government?

As I said, you can't change them or him.

I get a feeling that they are going to vote for him again or another... what is it? Republican?

I saw a portion of this debate between Democrats(?) who were asked if they would allow free healthcare to illegals, all said yes... I think they lost already.

Let them believe whatever they want to believe.

Would you get offended if I said I was King of Canada?

Perhaps they shouldn't be Leader or what they call, world cop?

I thought millions have already died because of them? They should be stripped of the title!

Oh enough with this family BS already.

Did you forget about the choices I presented to you already?

I think I know more than you do.

It is. You just don't want to do it.

*headdesk, because that's what this convo is like*

Okay, not gonna keep arguing over this because at this point it's... pointless.

Just one last thing - it is NOT that easy, despite what you think, and no, I don't think you know more than I do. I think you know LESS, however.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Well if Australians feel the same way too then they should take my advice. The same applies to New Zealand.
And no.
Now, about Canada...
No mate,
What about the Darwin scene pre US.
China owns the docks to make Aussie rich.
US pissed off because of America has full time troops there?
Who are American and they want to put weird missiles to make everyone a victims to theirr fallout?
Yaa,naw...l
Really, its hard to care....
SAD.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No one in the world is safe.
The arms industries world wide and the demographic that profits from their sales have finally come up against the reality of their greed. As the earth gradually becomes uninhabitable by virtue of climate change it may shortly not be worth fighting over. Surely everyone by now should have realized that arms races and wars whether nuclear or conventional must have contributed dramatically to global warming in addition to all the obvious grief they have caused from loss of life. The reality of the technology of war is that as soon as it is employed it is an admission of failure.
Be afraid . Be very afraid . In twelve years it is going to be so hot , you may have to wear shorts and a t-shirt .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Good enough reason to build a wall then and let them go.

Oh Curious Cdn, I am having trouble with a few of your countrymen here. They keep saying that Canada does and will not sever ties with the US no matter how evil it has become.

I have already offered them numerous countries as choices but still they reject it! I even brought in the Commonwealth and CANZUK and still they fight me over it...

I hope for the glory of Canada that this is not what the majority are like. Can you speak sense to them please?
F-ck off . You are out to lunch .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Fu-k off . You are barking at the moon .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Be afraid . Be very afraid . In twelve years it is going to be so hot , you may have to wear shorts and a t-shirt .
In a hundred years, Calgary will be an empty ghost town when the glacial meltwater coming from ice laid down thousands of years ago is finished leaving nary a drop to drink.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Whatever , you’re safe down in nowhere land .

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nut Zone Doug is a DEDICATED Red Chinese agent provocateur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His name will be on the "protected list" of useful idiots.......................................

and cowardly Quislings..........................................

when the New Zealand Soviet is established.....................................

with the aid of the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nut Zone Doug demands that YOU NOT LOOK.............................

at news reports from Hong Kong.............................

that seem to suggest that the Peoples Liberation Army..............................

does not have the support of the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soviet Dogma dictates that the residents of Hong Kong who are protesting so strongly..............................

and risking so much to defend their FEW civil rights...................................

are NOT REALLY PEOPLE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who oppose the Peoples Liberation Army.............................................

in any way at all..........................................

HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus the Hong KOng protestors are wasting their time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hong Kong protestors must be defined...............................

in terms that Nut Zone Doug and his SOVIET MASTERS would approve of.........................................

meaning the protestors are nothing more than "Hooligans"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soviet Bigots truly love smearing those who oppose them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
An imaginary line called the 48th Parellel, separates the same land mass, called North America.
Get it?

An imaginary line separates Nut Zone Doug..........................

from the world of truth and logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as usual......................................

LIE-beral BIGOTRY is producing PROBLEMS.......................

for all Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals ARE ALREADY trying to sever ties with the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As proof I offer the SCREWED UP LIE-beral approach to national security and NAFTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PROBLEM IS that LIE-berals DO NOT wish to be separated from access to Yankee dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the added complication that LIE-berals DO NOT wish to be separated from their handy HIDING PLACE.........................

BEHIND THE U.S. Marines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a dangerous world.......................................

and LIE-berals want to KEEP their entitlements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
In a hundred years, Calgary will be an empty ghost town when the glacial meltwater coming from ice laid down thousands of years ago is finished leaving nary a drop to drink.

And in about 15 years..............................................

there will be NOBODY LEFT........................................

who knows ANYTHING about your Red Tory idol........................................

Joe Clark...........................................................

WHO?????????????????????????????????????????

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
hey there, here's a new
"The Peace Report", which is program put together by U.S. Military veterans.
Flick them 10 bucks,it will make you will feel better, and spread the world.
I do.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
hey there, here's a new
"The Peace Report", which is program put together by U.S. Military veterans.
Flick them 10 bucks,it will make you will feel better, and spread the world.
I do.
This shyte conveniently forgets

A) the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan that completely trashed the country and left it in the hands of Pakistani Pashtun ... and ...

B) that Afghanistan aided, abettet housed and sheltered Bin Laden and his little army and that Afghanistan acted as a base for a particularly heinous attack that killed thousands of American men, women, children in horrible circumstances.

If you're going to play the blame game, Pakistan and Russia are at the very top of your list with the Saudi Wahabist freak show running about fourth.

The Afghan people themselves are on that list. There wouldn't be a single American in that country, ever if Afghan-based cuthroats hadn't turned a bunch of civilian airliners into guided fuel-aur bombs. You'd almost think that Afghan Chambers of Commerce bought into Bin Laden's plan to bring some serious doe-re-me into their poor, parched disaster land.

I won't even bring up Allah's righteous and thriving heroin trade.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
One more round of Liberal government and Cargary will be a goast town in less than a generation.