ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You know that's not happening.
The oil patch guys say that GLOBAL COOLING is the big threat to us and they have a scientist that can prove it.
Ice free since 2013

It'll start freezing again in 2 weeks.

Maybe next year?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Alberta separation. Shipping oil through Churchill.

Its like a grade 4 class.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

POOR hemerHOID................................................

he thinks we have not noticed......................................

that "Abexit" is a word used by LIE-berals and delusional dreamers............................................

)

Who do you think is going to read this screed? REALLY! Fcuk!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Didn't Kenney hint at it recently?

Yes sir, he sure did

Ice free since 2013

I vividly recall that tragic day back in 2013 when the last bit of ice at the North Pole melted away.

.... So sad

It'll start freezing again in 2 weeks.

Maybe next year?

The IPCC forwarded a model that predicts the apocolyptic effects of climate change will produce cold and ice come November (somewhere on the planet) this year.

I agree, as we do have options through the Southern USA, Churchill and Alaska.

Once the lines are in, BC will be nothing more than a footnote in the process

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
... or just keep shipping it south. It's their oil anyway and if you-all become that 51st state that you crave to be so much (presumably so that you can hang pearl-handled six shooters from your hips at a jaunty angle to look like Gary Cooper) it is really, truly their oil (no Heritage funds for you, Wyoming North!).

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
... or just keep shipping it south. It's their oil anyway and if you-all become that 51st state that you crave to be so much (presumably so that you can hang pearl-handled six shooters from your hips at a jaunty angle to look like Gary Cooper) it is really, truly their oil (no Heritage funds for you, Wyoming North!).

Wow, your level of jealousy is overwhelming

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
What? You figure that I would break up Canada and give away whatever bit of political clout that I held so that I can dress up like a cowboy?

Pardner.

You have an unhealthy fixation on cowboy attire.... I can't help but wonder if you're one of those guys that has a pair of butt-less chaps you keep in the closet for those 'special occasions"

You poor, poor victims.

The only true victims are those that allow it to happen.

Kinda sounds like you

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You have an unhealthy fixation on cowboy attire.... I can't help but wonder if you're one of those guys that has a pair of butt-less chaps you keep in the closet for those 'special occasions"
The only true victims are those that allow it to happen.
Kinda sounds like you
No. We're okay. Nothing to complain about, here.

There are a few other little pockets of treason around Canada but they don't amount to squat, either.

What's it like to be a poor-me-I'm-a-victim-of-Easterners all the time, Tex?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I couldn't tell ya.. I'm not a victim.
.... Say, do you wear your buttless chaps all the time, when you post?
Sure you are! You write a cheque payable STRAIGHT to Ontario every day and mean old Canada gives you nothing back in return.

You are a VICTIM!!

Do you ever wear out your whiny snivvel, "Captain"?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Movements and political parties are two entirely different things! How many Girl Guides do you see in gov't. God you can be thick!

OH JOYLESS LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The members of political parties usually have "movements" every morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they usually drop their daily BOWEL movement into a TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is where your Abexit CRAP belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!