Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Dear Cliffy..........................................

it takes HUGE ARROGANCE..............................................

and remarkable willful blindness........................................

to claim your gang of drugged up...........................

drunken...............................................

frequently suicidal........................................

ill educated.....................................................

welfare claimants........................................

where everything from the fuel for your vehicles.................................................

the power for your homes..................................................

and the schools that native arsonists are torching.................................

and the clothing on your back......................................

are supplied by white people.................................

YET YOU CLAIM to speak.........................................

FOR AN INDEPENDENT NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Dear Cliffy..........................................

it takes HUGE ARROGANCE..............................................

and remarkable willful blindness........................................

to claim your gang of drugged up...........................

drunken...............................................

frequently suicidal........................................

ill educated.....................................................

welfare claimants........................................

where everything from the fuel for your vehicles.................................................

the power for your homes..................................................

and the schools that native arsonists are torching.................................

and the clothing on your back......................................

are supplied by white people.................................

YET YOU CLAIM to speak.........................................

FOR AN INDEPENDENT NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe an iota of truth there, Cliffy!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
BY DEFINITION.............................................

YOU CANNOT SLAG ANY VIEW that is anti LIE-beral.....................................

WITHOUT BEING A LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this statement to complicated for you????????????????

What kind of cleaning agent fumes were you exposed to on your rust bucket ship anyway?????????????????????????

How many times do you have to be told your style of posting including fonts and punctuation is PISSING EVERYBODY OFF!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And YOU'RE not I suppose!
Obviously I can, I can make your childish methods quite apparent. I'm also capable of posting on topic, you dumb fuks couldn't do it if your like depended on it as your agenda is towards sowing confusion and lies rather than enlightenment and facts.

Look at the drunk's posts and the lack of 'fact checking' by you and your kind, less than zero in most instances. Nobody has to mock you as you stupidity is on full display using your own mind and writing skills.
When you post a fact you cannot be an asshole at the same time, when you lie you cannot be anything but an asshole. You seem to be missing that fact as well as a ton of other facts, like who caused both World Wars, (or acted as a minion).

Germany is not the author of this document.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns are GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE recognize that these Syrian Muslims are caught up in LIE-beral CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT WANT Muslims here......................................

I think Islam is an INTERNATIONAL THREAT and major PROBLEM..............................................

that NEEDS to be quarantined like a pack of Rabid dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE STUCK with the Muslims that wretched LIE-beral political vandals have brought here.............................

but it will be a lot easier to persuade them to MODERATE THEIR VIEWS..........................................

if we offer them some respect and some dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we treat them FAIRLY................................

then we are in our rights to DEMAND the same fairness in return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means Sharia Law and anti Israel HATE should be mocked and ridiculed OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Obviously I can, I can make your childish methods quite apparent. I'm also capable of posting on topic, you dumb fuks couldn't do it if your like depended on it as your agenda is towards sowing confusion and lies rather than enlightenment and facts.

Look at the drunk's posts and the lack of 'fact checking' by you and your kind, less than zero in most instances. Nobody has to mock you as you stupidity is on full display using your own mind and writing skills.
When you post a fact you cannot be an asshole at the same time, when you lie you cannot be anything but an asshole. You seem to be missing that fact as well as a ton of other facts, like who caused both World Wars, (or acted as a minion).

Germany is not the author of this document.

Poor idiot MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He presents a letter that he THINKS is somehow INCRIMINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To somebody......................................

someplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better read the letter carefully for once ..........................MH arse droppings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The letter IMPLICITLY STATES what we have KNOWN ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Britain thought a TWO STATE SOLUTION WAS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT Muslims have been arguing the matter ever since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point................................

if there is to be any peace...........................

then MUSLIMS MUST PERSUADE ALL OTHERS................

that FOR ONCE.........................

Muslims ARE SINCERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Poor idiot MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He presents a letter that he THINKS is somehow INCRIMINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To somebody......................................

someplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better read the letter carefully for once ..........................MH arse droppings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The letter IMPLICITLY STATES what we have KNOWN ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Britain thought a TWO STATE SOLUTION WAS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT Muslims have been arguing the matter ever since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point................................

if there is to be any peace...........................

then MUSLIMS MUST PERSUADE ALL OTHERS................

that FOR ONCE.........................

Muslims ARE SINCERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I see you are still posting like a fcuking idiot! When will you ever learn? People don't read your shit! (Can I make it any plainer?)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So, I see you are still posting like a fcuking idiot! When will you ever learn? People don't read your shit! (Can I make it any plainer?)

OH POOR JOYLESS LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people..................and I assume you are people.........................................

do not read my stuff..................................

then HOW can they be so pissed as YOU CLAIM..............................

at stuff they have never seen or read??????????????????????????????????????

Typical LIE-beral logic..................................................

ATTACK the messenger....................................

and his FONT......................................

and his use of PUNCTUATION.........................................

because you have NO FACTS to refute my arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for your assertion that "I am pissing everybody off"....................................

there is a LIE-beral LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ONLY PISSING OFF LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REALLY FUNNY part of your position is that I am only a SMALL PART....................................

of your LARGER PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have said repeatedly that the BEST Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals can hope for................................

is a short lived MINORITY GOVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Polls CONFIRM THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Joyless LIE-beral Monkey...............................

TRY to think of some way to sneer at this post...................................

WITHOUT ACTUALLY ADMITTING that you read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How many times do you have to be told your style of posting including fonts and punctuation is PISSING EVERYBODY OFF!
Highlight it all and put it at '1'.

Popcorn or would you like a little push to send you over the edge for ever?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
OH POOR JOYLESS LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people..................and I assume you are people.........................................

do not read my stuff..................................

then HOW can they be so pissed as YOU CLAIM..............................

at stuff they have never seen or read??????????????????????????????????????

Typical LIE-beral logic..................................................

ATTACK the messenger....................................

and his FONT......................................

and his use of PUNCTUATION.........................................

because you have NO FACTS to refute my arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for your assertion that "I am pissing everybody off"....................................

there is a LIE-beral LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ONLY PISSING OFF LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REALLY FUNNY part of your position is that I am only a SMALL PART....................................

of your LARGER PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have said repeatedly that the BEST Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals can hope for................................

is a short lived MINORITY GOVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Polls CONFIRM THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Joyless LIE-beral Monkey...............................

TRY to think of some way to sneer at this post...................................

WITHOUT ACTUALLY ADMITTING that you read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'Big words for a small mind' or is blindness one of the gifts of being more than 100 years old?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRSTLY - I get a big kick out of how Joyless LIE-beral Monkey..................................

CLAIMS TO SPEAK FOR "EVERYONE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is TYPICAL LIE-beral LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyless Monkey DISMISSES the concerns of any person..............................

who does not want a Joyless Monkey to speak for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Joyless LIE-beral Monkey - who IRONICALLY DENIES being a LIE-beral....................................

is SLAVISHLY FOLLOWING LIE-beral policy.................................

in trying to DENY people he disagrees with..............................................

any right to speak at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly there are people who support my comments...................................

and in typical Joyless LIE-beral BIGOTRY..........................................

our Joyless Monkey DISMISSES THEIR RIGHT to their opinions.....................................

with the same CONTEMPT that Joyless Monkey DISMISSES MY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont like my stuff.....................................................

THEN STOP READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet............................

STOP SPEWING LIE-beral crap...........................

that people like me feel compelled to REFUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral Fake News is not fooling anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Ontario minister says feds ‘haven’t lived up to their end of the bargain’ on funding for asylum seekers

http://globalnews.ca/news/5747601/ontario-federal-government-funding-asylum-seekers/

Nor did they intend to live up to their end of the bargain.

They are LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have all manner of entitlements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the country BELONGS TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with ALL THE GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just LOOK at their HOG behaviour for proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!