WHY IS THE SUICIDE RATE SO HIGH in the U.S. Military?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
LOL, soldiers were NOT wacking themselves after other wars like US soldiers are these days.
;)
You all might want to investigate the reasons why they were there in the first place.

The truth of that, when they actually find out, kills like bullets.

Like when they find out the Iraqis were NOT throwing babies on the floor - that lie was told by a Zionist PR company.

Nayirah testimony

The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.

In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيرة الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States.

Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

I studied alternative medicine under a flight nurse who was a captain in the U$ army who spent the rest of here life ( RIP, GRHS) teaching alternative EVERYTHING after she found out about that.

She said only because of the fact that she never took lives because of lies like that, that she survived the suicide game herself.

If that post is too long fo to read, stay genocidally dumb then.
;)

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danbones is apparently a Muslim supporting JEW BAITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants us to believe that the suicides of Yankee soldiers..........................

who brought their distress with them into the army..................

is the fault of "ZIONIST" JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As proof he offers up a pile of BUMPH pillaged from Muslim web sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is anything to be concluded from the HONEST AVAILABLE evidence.......................

is that it is BAD for soldiers.............................

to fight in a war that has NO POLITICAL SOLUTION......................................................

and NO LOGICAL END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have said before.............................

Radical Islam IS A DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we would ALL BENEFIT from seeing it QUARANTINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS Winston Churchill observed: "Islam in a man...............................

is as useful as RABIES IN A DOG"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
why did they have mental health conditions?
is it related to their service?
Mostly from the drugs the armed forces giv them. When I worked for DND their quacks were giving out Oxy like Halloween candy. People that really needed some counciling were given even stronger drugs, some with the known side effects of causing suicidal thoughts.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Mostly from the drugs the armed forces giv them. When I worked for DND their quacks were giving out Oxy like Halloween candy. People that really needed some counciling were given even stronger drugs, some with the known side effects of causing suicidal thoughts.
I remember the Docs giving out Amphicillin like Halloween candies ... that and condoms but then again, I was in another service.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I remember the Docs giving out Amphicillin like Halloween candies ... that and condoms but then again, I was in another service.
Condums for those lonely nights bobbing in the North Sea ? It ain’t the meat it’s the motion.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Gosh taxslave...............................................

Were you not the guy who claimed to have had a NERVOUS BREAK DOWN................................

while taking basic training............................................

while serving in the Cdn military..............................................

due to the lack of privacy in the barracks???????????????????????????

And thus your ability to judge military service is somewhat COMPROMISED???????????????

Mind you - I certainly would NOT wish to join the army..................................

so the fact you volunteered AND TRIED TO SERVE................................

is to your credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will NOT Sneer at you for deciding army life is not for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suspect that serving in wartime is a MUCH DIFFERENT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LITTLE DETAIL the LIE-berals overlook.......................................

as they SNEER at Yankee citizens doing a soldiers job..........................................

that NO LIE-beral COULD EVER DO....................................

is that the infantry is ALWAYS THE HOME.................................................

of the socially disadvantaged and least intelligent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY PEOPLE in the old days had a choice offered by a judge...................................

between JAIL and INFANTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WHY IS THE SUICIDE RATE SO HIGH in the U.S. Military?
they are risking their lives to protect many of the very shitholes that want them to be tortured and butchered. that would depress anyone. :(

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
they are risking their lives to protect many of the very shitholes that want them to be tortured and butchered. that would depress anyone. :(
Hey, shithole with oil everywhere is someone's pot of gold but it sure as shyte isn't the soldier's.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Yankee soldiers ARE NOT PROTECTING sh+tholes........................................

they are acting to QUARANTINE the sh+tholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With LIE-berals messing up the work..................................

by issuing PASSPORTS so the sh=t heads can get around the quarantine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hey, shithole with oil everywhere is someone's pot of gold but it sure as shyte isn't the soldier's.

The Yankee soldiers live in.................................

and defend...................................

and benefit from a country where the rule of law is followed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the rule of law is most fair and precise....................................

when LIE-berals are kept away from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at the vile mess Our idiot Boy made........................................

with his remarks about the trial of farmer Gerald Stanley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals cry crocadile tears over the death of Colton Boushie..............................

and LIE-berals are busily engaged in trying to re-write our laws................................

to make it easier to EXCUSE the drunken idiot excesses of thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals deplore the accidental shooting of Boushie by Stanley.........................

and LIE-berals WHINE that Stanley was careless with his pistol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals DO NOT TALK about the fully loaded...............................

sawed off .22 calibre.................................

semi automatic rifle.............................................

the drunken idiot thieves discreetly disposed of.......................................

after Stanley got the drop on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral reaction to the Stanley Trial................................

was LIE-beral Justice.................................

at its most SLEAZY AND VILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Gosh taxslave...............................................

Were you not the guy who claimed to have had a NERVOUS BREAK DOWN................................

while taking basic training............................................

while serving in the Cdn military..............................................

due to the lack of privacy in the barracks???????????????????????????

And thus your ability to judge military service is somewhat COMPROMISED???????????????
Mind you - I certainly would NOT wish to join the army..................................
so the fact you volunteered AND TRIED TO SERVE................................
is to your credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will NOT Sneer at you for deciding army life is not for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suspect that serving in wartime is a MUCH DIFFERENT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The LITTLE DETAIL the LIE-berals overlook.......................................
as they SNEER at Yankee citizens doing a soldiers job..........................................
that NO LIE-beral COULD EVER DO....................................
is that the infantry is ALWAYS THE HOME.................................................
of the socially disadvantaged and least intelligent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANY PEOPLE in the old days had a choice offered by a judge...................................
between JAIL and INFANTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was never in the military. I worked for DND as a civilian mechanic. The base I worked on is sort of a rest area for the army boys.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I was never in the military. I worked for DND as a civilian mechanic. The base I worked on is sort of a rest area for the army boys.

That`s nice..................................

how many Sheep were on your base????????????????????????????

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You are mental case and GO **** yourself mr ZIONIST retard. If someone has rabies it would be you and your fellow Palestinian baby shooters.

IDF chief finally acknowledges that Israel supplied weapons to Syrian rebels

In interview with UK’s Sunday Times, outgoing army commander Gadi Eisenkot says Israel gave opposition groups light arms ‘for self-defense’
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-chief-acknowledges-long-claimed-weapons-supply-to-syrian-rebels/

The former head of Israel's intelligence agency, Mossad, defends the country's treatment of al-Nusra Front fighters on the Syrian border.

In this web extra, Efraim Halevy tells Mehdi Hasan that he is not concerned that Israel had treated fighters in Syria from al-Nusra Front who some say is al-Qaeda's Syrian branch.

"It's always useful […] to deal with your enemies in a humane way," Halevy says.

When pressed on whether he believed the assistance was purely humanitarian Halevy responds, "I didn't say there's no tactical [consideration]. I said the main consideration, the immediate consideration is humane."

Halevy also says he would not support the treatment of wounded Hezbollah fighters because Israel had been targeted by Hezbollah, but "not specifically targeted by al-Qaeda"

Watch more from Mehdi Hasan's interview with Efraim Halevy in which they discuss Israeli politics, the peace process and Halevy’s time in the Mossad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y&vl=en

I never talk about jews, only zionists ya lyin bag of dog shjit.
;)
But now I know what a lyin bag of FAKENEWS crap YOU are, and what YOU really stand for, I guess the battle for the truth is on.

Have a nice bullsj!t day.

BTW, numb nuts: Winston Churchill was a founding father of the nazicommieglobalists EU so you can take that quote and stick it up your a$$ where it belongs.

Winston Churchill, Neocon?

It was a telling moment. In England right-wing historians are portraying the last lion as a drunk, a dilettante, an incorrigible bungler who squandered the opportunity to cut a separate peace with Hitler that would have preserved the British Empire
https://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/27/books/review/winston-churchill-neocon.html

You modern Ziotards don't know NUTHIN'. Winston was working for the zionards the whole time.

So you want to paint me as a HATER for posting facts do ya?

OK doood, get back on the short bus with Hoid and CC and cliffy, and OB, and t-bones where you belong. Recess is over.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The Brit soldiers on leave in Medicine Hat say that the local girls are sheep but not easy.

That`s nice......................................

did the Brit soldiers describe YOU in the same terms??????????????????????

I bet they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That`s nice......................................

did the Brit soldiers describe YOU in the same terms??????????????????????

I bet they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much contact with Pongos. Zero with Kipper Pongos.