Democrat Party Civil War Begins

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Such a joy watching the Alt-Left Dems and Establishment Dems tear at each other's throats.

Topped off with the unheeded pleas of Liberal Dems begging both sides to please stop.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Guys please stop quoting these creepy people who are on my ignore list.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The Unhinged Left Protests Itself

Millennial Millie
Published on Jul 31, 2019

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Boycott of Bill Maher's Show Suggested by Rep Rashida Tlaib After He Criticizes BDS
Rep. Rashida Tlaib suggested boycotting "Real Time With Bill Maher" Saturday after he called the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement she supports a "bulls— purity test" during Friday's HBO show.
"Maybe folks should boycott his show," she tweeted Saturday. "I am tired of folks discrediting a form of speech that is centered on equality and freedom. This is exactly how they tried to discredit & stop the boycott to stand up against the apartheid in S. Africa. It didn't work then and it won't now.".....Much More in link
Bill is racist for thinking I'm racist, but he is really racist because he doesn't understand how much I hate the Jews Lol

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Can they? Is there a study that says they don't?
Nope. And apparently being unaware that it's impossible to prove a negative, you're gonna go with it.

Because you're stupid.

Though, to be fair, I will give you credit for your attempts to smarten up. I try to facilitate such attempts, and I will continue to to provide the best, unbiased information I can in response to any request from you.