El Paso shooting: At least 19 people dead, 40 injured, suspect in custody, police say

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
This is actually sensable and not one reference to homosexuality

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Second Ammendment was likely passed to help protect themselves from us ... or our Redcoat forebarers up here, that is. The new Republic probably felt extremely fragile. The rootin'tootin star spangled shyte came along well after the Revolutionary period.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When the 2nd Amendment was passed perhaps 90+% of the population lived in rural areas where they had to protect livestock, hunt for food, had no police force to rely on for home defense or to ward off predators. Quite frankly a lot of the that jurisprudence in the early years dealt with a situation where limiting the right to fire arms wasn't even a matter of debate.. firearms were deemed a practical necessity. This situation seems to be a case where Constitutional amendments meant for one thing have been reformulated for something completely different from that which they were intended. In any case no 'right' is free of a commensurate 'responsibility' not use it to infringe on the rights and safety of others.
Yes, you've made it clear repeatedly that you want everyone to pretend it's 1787. Or preferably 1570.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Second Ammendment was likely passed to help protect themselves from us ... or our Redcoat forebarers up here, that is. The new Republic probably felt extremely fragile. The rootin'tootin star spangled shyte came along well after the Revolutionary period.
And the rockets red glare , gave proof through the night , that our flag was still there .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And the rockets red glare , gave proof through the night , that our flag was still there .
... was written during the War of 1812, a few generations later.

.... just before Washington was burned down ...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What, the leftist little Effe tard din't kill enough children to make you happy cliffie?
:(
You Epsteins Weeners Wienstiens Bucks YORGIES and BILL CLINTONS and ALL YOU FAKENEWS PEDO TRUMPHATERS should be VERY happy about these timely shooters.

You defend these people all the time, what else could you be?

WHAT ABOUT THE ONE THIRD OF THE CHILDREN WHO ARE RENTED CLIFFY???​

Now why don't you just answer the real question(s) cliffy?

Never mind, we all know why.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
FORGET BANNING GUNS WHY DON'T WE BAN ANTIFA INSTEAD? CONFIRMED:
BETTS WAS A MEMBER

The Josh Bernstein Show
Published on Aug 8, 2019

OOPS LOL!!! By accident I made this public before the normal 8:15 am EASTERN Time drop. I thought about removing and re uploading it but it already started to take off so I left it lol. Anyway, I guess you all get a few extra early hours on this one. ENJOY!!!

Secondly,, there is a short 20 second video that has some salty language. I am working with a new videographer and he forgot to beep out a few words. My apologies.
Not only did #ConnorBetts support #Antifa but he was also a member. WHIO News Channel 7 has confirmed this.

Now this…
WHIO TV reported on Tuesday that Connor Betts attended an armed Antifa rally against the Ku Klux Klan in May.
Far Left Betts was carrying the same gun he used in his mass killing on Saturday night.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-with-same-gun-he-used-in-saturdays-attack/

WEll, Well, wEll...just look at you fakenews nazis now.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
In Montana a US vet body slammed some kid at an event because the kid wouldn't remover his cowboy hat for the anthem. The boy has a serious head injury the guy is claiming Trump told him to do it

"Attorney Lance Jasper tells the Missoulian he will seek a mental health evaluation for Curt Brockway, a U.S. Army veteran who suffered a traumatic brain injury and was convinced he was following his commander in chief’s orders."

The El paso shooter will probably say the same thing.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
In Montana a US vet body slammed some kid at an event because the kid wouldn't remover his cowboy hat for the anthem. The boy has a serious head injury the guy is claiming Trump told him to do it
"Attorney Lance Jasper tells the Missoulian he will seek a mental health evaluation for Curt Brockway, a U.S. Army veteran who suffered a traumatic brain injury and was convinced he was following his commander in chief’s orders."
The El paso shooter will probably say the same thing.
"I heard my Commander-in-Chief's voice in my head telling me "They're murderers! They're rapists! They're drug dealers' they're LOOZAHS!. Send 'em back ta HELL where they came from!""

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
NPR Shocked as Brother Says El Paso Shooting Victim ‘Was Very Supportive of Trump’

Martin Brodel
Published on Aug 8, 2019

Yeah, Yorgie's lil rainbow nazicommmies shootin' up the good guys because trumphate.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"I heard my Commander-in-Chief's voice in my head telling me "They're murderers! They're rapists! They're drug dealers' they're LOOZAHS!. Send 'em back ta HELL where they came from!""
I looked at yorgie who was defending pedos like he was on LSD...
:O
(Trump hates pedos, YOU hate Trump)

...and Cliffy hates trump too.
;)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
President Donald Trump visited El Paso and Dayton after two mass shootings killed 31 people and injured dozens of others last weekend but none of the eight El Paso victims still being treated at University Medical Center agreed to meet him, The Washington Post reports.
https://www.salon.com/2019/08/08/el...r-he-turns-dayton-visit-into-a-campaign-stop/
Worst. President. Ever.
I thought that Dubya set the bar low but this is just unbelieveable.

The United States is not capable of recovering from this.

Last edited: