9 Killed, 16 Wounded, Shooter Dead in Ohio Mass Shooting

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hard to believe that the racist is admitting there have never been any antifa mass murderers

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Mike DeWine wants to ban guns then handle mental health.
Does addressing mental health first and not having to ban gun makes more sense?
Not really. "Mental health" is such a nebulous term that it isn't helpful, which is exactly why the gun nuts focus on it. While at the same time cutting mental health funding.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well gee maybe you need a system where healthcare is free but you still pay $95 a month for it and still underfund mental & emotional care by 90% like the gun nuts in Ottawa?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well gee maybe you need a system where healthcare is free but you still pay $95 a month for it and still underfund mental & emotional care by 90% like the gun nuts in Ottawa?
Not if it produces people as chronically unable to follow a conversation as you.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Has it been proven that the Dayton shooter was a supporter? I hadn't heard yet that it was confirmed.
And yes, I posted that question on a threat discussing all of this.
I'd like to know how many extreme left shooters that are guilty of something on this scale. Yes, I've goggled it myself, but I want to see what the right wing types post to see what they all say.
ABC Admits Ohio Shooter Was a ‘Leftist’
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-shooter-was-leftist-cbsnbc-still-covering-it

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Gun nuts are just as ignored as moonbats and all the lost souls in between.

Underfunding by 90% goes far beyond left, right, up, down or sideways.

If effort was put forth all violence not just gun violence would plummet. Addictions and overall use of "escape" would plummet. Drop out rate down. Poverty down. Crime down.

Who is at fault? Every damn one of us.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Gun nuts are just as ignored as moonbats and all the lost souls in between.

Underfunding by 90% goes far beyond left, right, up, down or sideways.

If effort was put forth all violence not just gun violence would plummet. Addictions and overall use of "escape" would plummet. Drop out rate down. Poverty down. Crime down.

Who is at fault? Every damn one of us.
There is funding it just gets eaten by the bureaucracy, ask spillthebeer he can explain it , I am sure .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
White natty's are desperate to put out the fire their boys have lit.

I don't care how many lefties are mass murderers white supremacists are a clear and present danger.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I don't care how many lefties are mass murderers white supremacists are a clear and present danger.
Most of the white supremacists are antifa members. They are the real danger to our way of life.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Really , you don’t care how many mass murders leftist commit . Really ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Really , you don’t care how many mass murders leftist commit . Really ?
what is the likelihood that white natty climate change deniers would also believe all terrorists are lefties?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
what is the likelihood that white natty climate change deniers would also believe all terrorists are lefties?
Who said that ? Why is it mandatory that warped people have political opinions or sides ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I... don't think that's likely, since most white supremacists are fascists, and being part of antifa would be counter their beliefs.
Where are these white supremists , do you know any personally ?