El Paso shooting: At least 19 people dead, 40 injured, suspect in custody, police say

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The shooter entering Walmart
This guys hatred of people like me, is scary. I stated on his Facebook, race mixers..
So me with my ex-wife or current girl friend whov are Hispanic.. I would be a target.

So THAT'S why you don't live down there. You are no longer ethnically qualified to be a real American in Trump's new America.

That's a really good reason to turn on Canada.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So THAT'S why you don't live down there. You are no longer ethnically qualified to be a real American in Trump's new America.
That's a really good reason to turn on Canada.

Your posts are getting dumber by the day..

Honestly, seek help.

I am in Laredo, TX now.. that half wit could have come here just the same, another border town with lots of Hispanics.

The guy is a terrorist.. just the same as any Islamic Terrorist or The Oklahoma Bomber. He will get the needle or chair in Texas, thank God.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Your posts are getting dumber by the day..
Honestly, seek help.
I am in Laredo, TX now.. that half wit could have come here just the same, another border town with lots of Hispanics.
The guy is a terrorist.. just the same as any Islamic Terrorist or The Oklahoma Bomber. He will get the needle or chair in Texas, thank God.
You're in Laredo Texas telling Albertans that they should destroy Canada..
You don't think that there's something really wrong with that?

You truly are no better than an Imam calling for Jihad against Canada.

What is your citizensip, anyway? It must be American because you are not a Canadian or you would have aliegance for Canada.

Perhaps you're something else who just gets kicked out of selling hate.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You're in Laredo Texas telling Albertans that they should destroy Canada..
You don't think that there's something really wrong with that?

You truly are an idiot..

Do you not understand I am a truck driver, in 4 days I will be back home in Alberta..

I get it, you don't no the concept of work, you being a Liberal, welfare grabbing, gay loving, draft dodging, pot head..

You only interested in what the government can give you.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You truly are an idiot..
Do you not understand I am a truck driver, in 4 days I will be back home in Alberta..
I get it, you don't no the concept of work, you being a Liberal, welfare grabbing, gay loving, draft dodging, pot head..
You only interested in what the government can give you.
Why come back to Canada? You hate Canada. You've stated your desire to destroy Canada. You've renounced Canada. You claim to be a duel citizen. Go back where you came from. People who want to destroy Canada are not welcome, here. You are not a real Canadian.

You've stated previously that you couldn't fit it in the Navy as a Boatswain Diver.

Are you a coward or a weakling?

You don't have to be a Liberal to believe in Canada. If that were true,there will never be another Conservative government elected, ever. Your brand of nihilistic libertarianism has no home in the Conservative party, nor in this country, stall. You are a freak.

Just who's the "draft dodger"?

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why come back to Canada? You hate Canada. You've stated your desire to destroy Canada. You've renounced Canada. You claim to be a duel citizen. Go back where you came from. People who want to destroy Canada are not welcome, here. You are not a real Canadian.

1. Go back to where you came from?

Onterrible

2. Not a real Canadian

As much as you, I was born in that hole

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
1. Go back to where you came from?
Onterrible
2. Not a real Canadian
As much as you, I was born in that hole
I wasn't born in Ontario but that's okay.

So you're not even a real Albertan.

Not a real Canadian .... not a real Albertan ...not a real American ... not a real Ontarian ...

You're not much of anything, are you traitor?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I wasn't born in Ontario but that's okay.
So you're not even a real Albertan.
Not a real Canadian .... not a real Albertan ...not a real American ... not a real Ontarian ...
You're not much of anything, are you traitor?

You are a nut..

Unlike you I have 2 passports and can where I desire..

Currently it's in Alberta, USA.

Suck my Ass Hairs ya goof

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I thought Texas was pretty liberal with open carry and concealed carry permits. If not before they should start, very soon, . . . seriously.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

is that stupid ****ing nerd really about to commit mass murder with earmuffs on?