Why I Am Not a Christian by Bertrand Russell

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ah, Wally don't believe animals have souls. That OK. I don't believe Wally has a soul either. He sold it to the devil a long time ago.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What makes you think any Christians are pulling the strings?? The only Christians with any pull with the Jewish Bankers are false Christians, you know, just like you. For all your anti-God crap 'they' should be subsidizing your rants.
Say something a modern Christian would say.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Founder Of Nation’s Largest Christian Music Festival Gets 18 Years For Molesting Little Girls

Pastor Harry Thomas cried when he was sentenced to 18 years in prison for sexually assaulting multiple pre-teen girls.
Thomas, founder of the Creation Festival, billed as the nation’s largest Christian music festival, was sentenced to 18 years in prison Friday after sexually assaulting four minors and having “inappropriate interaction” with another.
The corrupt pastor pleaded guilty in February to raping one pre-teen girl and sexually assaulting three others between 1999 and November 2015. He also pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a fifth girl.
The 18 year sentence includes no possibility of parole, which means the 75-year-old pastor will most probably die in prison.
After being sentenced the Thomas wept in the courtroom. The crying pastor referenced a Bible verse ( Luke 17:2) and apologized for his heinous actions, saying:
I’m very sorry for the pain I’ve caused. I agree with the scriptures. It would be better for a millstone to be hung around my neck and be cast into the sea. That’s what I deserve.

More: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...ival-gets-18-years-for-molesting-little-girls

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He was a Semitic Jewish rabbi, which means he was an Arab. He was also a Buddhist monk who spent the 18 missing years (from12 - 30) learning in India. Compare his teachings to those of the Buddhists and you will see the similarities.
Not a Jew or a Rabbi. He was an Israelite.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, if he ever existed, he was a Galilean.
;)
If you look carefully, you will find they were not the same thing at all.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
OT Jew right till the grave. He took away the diet part and that represented all 613 laws. The 10 Commandments remained the very same down to every jot. Act:10 was 3 1/2 years after the cross, that was the last day of Daniel's 70th week.

Ac:10:9-11:
On the morrow,
as they went on their journey,
and drew nigh unto the city,
Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
And he became very hungry,
and would have eaten:
but while they made ready,
he fell into a trance,
And saw heaven opened,
and a certain vessel descending unto him,
as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners,
and let down to the earth:
Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth,
and wild beasts,
and creeping things,
and fowls of the air.
And there came a voice to him,
Rise,
Peter;
kill,
and eat.
But Peter said,
Not so,
Lord;
for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
And the voice spake unto him again the second time,
What God hath cleansed,
that call not thou common.
This was done thrice:
and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean,
behold,
the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house,
and stood before the gate,
And called,
and asked whether Simon,
which was surnamed Peter,
were lodged there.
While Peter thought on the vision,
the Spirit said unto him,
Behold,
three men seek thee.
Arise therefore,

and get thee down,
and go with them,
doubting nothing:
for I have sent them.

Enter the Church.

Jesus and John the baptist were cousins and John was a direct descendant of the same family Moses came from. That is a bit higher than a Jew as they are from the House of Levi. Jesus is the fleshy version of Christ, the only High Priest of God from Adam to Moses and the Re:21 set of laws is what He used and will use again as soon as the 1,000 year reign starts. That is the removal of both sets of laws that made the 12 Tribes 'special'. Priest will come from the House of Levi again rather than the Tribe of Juda.

Heb:7:11:
If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,
(for under it the people received the law,)
what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec,
and not be called after the order of Aaron?

Isa:66:21:
And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites,
saith the LORD.

Last edited: