BREAKING NEWS: (of all types )

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Also true of Canada.

You can still do half of the afore listed w/o a permit.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nice comparison, we have wasted x dollars on military and China has wasted none on war . Doesn’t say how much it costs to maintain the worlds largest standing army .
And how many border skirmishes were there on the India China border , I imagine they were free as well, eh Jimmy .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

PEOPLE.COM
MOVIES
Peter Fonda Dead at 79 After Respiratory Failure from Lung Cancer: 'Please Raise a Glass to Freedom'

Peter Fonda Dead at 79 After Respiratory Failure from Lung Cancer: 'Please Raise a Glass to Freedom'

https://people.com/movies/peter-fon...0816&utm_medium=browser&utm_source=people.com

Who can forget Easy Rider.......RIP Peter. Your trials are over. You are truly free now.
When I did a job for him , I found him to b3 arrogant and self important, so I doubled my normal fee before handing over the bill . He did pay without complaint though .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
When I did a job for him , I found him to b3 arrogant and self important, so I doubled my normal fee before handing over the bill . He did pay without complaint though .
How much weed and coke did you fly in for him?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
you doubled the fee?? How is that ethical?? Of course he would pay(he had a reputation to maintain)...... and most f these Hollywood types are arrogant, self centred, narcissistic etc........ Many artists are. Fonda is a Hollywood dynasty. Henry, Jane Peter. and Peters daughter who is an excellent actress.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
you doubled the fee?? How is that ethical?? Of course he would pay(he had a reputation to maintain)...... and most f these Hollywood types are arrogant, self centred, narcissistic etc........ Many artists are. Fonda is a Hollywood dynasty. Henry, Jane Peter. and Peters daughter who is an excellent actress.
Because he paid , what do ethics have to do with it . I should have tripled the bill when he said , just put it over there , and pointed .