Lunacy of the Left

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That isn't spirituality. That is community involvement. It's noble but sharing is purly human nature.

You might be tieing Religion to spirituality and that's okay.

Spirituality goes far beyond Religion.

Without experiencing something, how the hell would you know it was missing from your life?

Spirituality is a force that you can't see, feel or hear!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Spirituality isn't an action, a string of words or a lifestyle.

Those are outward. Spirituality is inwards, personal, a sense of calm, a mitigation of fears, believing in yourself, rational thought, control of emotion, knowing what you are capable of and most importantly acceptance of the rotten as being on par with the good.

You can't achieve that by following the digital herd or by seeking approval of the herd, isolation and pepetually lashing out in anger.

There are 2 paths to happiness. Indifference or acceptance of an imperfect world.

I accept that I'm not perfect and the world isn't perfect but be damned if I'll lash out in rage trying to make everyone else around me perfect when I know I'm not.

I can go hand out sammiches but is because of spiritual endeavours or is it ego?

That's... an interesting definition of Spirituality.

I don't see Spirituality as the same as you though, so... I agree it's an inward, personal thing but that's about it.

As for your question... only you can answer that. I know for my SIL, it's for a sense of helping others and making the world a better place. It's something to teach my niece about how to be a decent person, and that others are just as important as she is. To me, that's not ego, that's Spiritualness...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
or the cult of climate change deniers

Climate has been changing for 2 billion years so what is there to deny? Statistics tell us we had spells of more severe weather in the 1930s and 40s. My dad used to talk a lot about the winter of 1936- 37. I recall the winter of 1950, seen nothing like it since.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's... an interesting definition of Spirituality.
I don't see Spirituality as the same as you though, so... I agree it's an inward, personal thing but that's about it.
As for your question... only you can answer that. I know for my SIL, it's for a sense of helping others and making the world a better place. It's something to teach my niece about how to be a decent person, and that others are just as important as she is. To me, that's not ego, that's Spiritualness...
That's still ego.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Here is a fine example of the spirit of humanity.

OUST MP PETITION

42,000 people sign petition urging Labour MP to resign after tweeting victims of grooming gangs should be quiet

MORE than 42,000 people have called on a prominent Labour MP to resign after she called on victims of Asian sex abuse gangs to keep quiet "for diversity".

The Sun revealed last week that Naz Shah retweeted and "liked" a post on Twitter that said: "Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity."

Labour MP Naz Shah shared a message online telling Rotherham sex abuse victims to 'shut their mouths'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4358394/labour-mp-rotherham-abuse-tweet-petition/

The biggest party on the left in the UK in terms of members and representation is the Labour Party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Left

Now there is the loony left in action. Talk about "spirituality"! LOL, since when are the grooming gang "MUSLIMS" mentioned here, actually called "Asians" in reality?

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
EVIL MUTILATION Mum and lesbian lover tear off 9-year-old son’s penis then behead him
‘as he reminded her of her dad’

A MUM and her lesbian lover tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her dad.

Mum Rosana Cândido, 27, and Kacyla Pessoa, 28, of Brazil, stabbed the boy over a dozen times and removed all the skin from his face before butchering his body.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9300395/mum-son-lesbian-lover-murder-killed-brazil/

A circle jerk?...not for everyone cliffy.

Every time I read a report like this I know pure evil exists and walks among us.