Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Maybe, she's wanted somewhere for murder!
Just giving you fresh meme ideas ...
She may be, but she will have to stand in the line for prison behind hitlary.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Democrats Viral Race Hoax Implodes, Changes Her Story After Getting Called out

Timcast
Published on Jul 21, 2019

This DEMOCRATIC Congress woman changed her story and ADMITTED SHE LIED!!! when she was confronted by the facts.

(from the comments)
Emily Ram
26 minutes ago
She will forever be known as Madam Smollett.

LOL the guy is a CUBAN (HISPANIC) DEMOCRAT who never said what this liar says he said. HaHa.
He says she is doing this for political gain!!! HE HATES DONALD TRUMP!!!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
All Canadian PMs serve their country during "the war".
:)
Especially the ones keeping us out of them.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
pretty hilarious send up of the only Canadian Prime Minister who actually served his country during the war.
He did, did he? He was a reserve officer in the Fusiliers Mont Royal and that kept him out of going overseas. (see: George W. Bush in wartime)

Lester Pearson was a WW I vet and so was John Deifenbaker.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He did, did he? He was a reserve officer in the Fusiliers Mont Royal and that kept him out of going overseas. (see: George W. Bush in wartime)
Macdonald and Bowell also served in the military.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Macdonald and Bowell also served in the military.
I remember that Bowell did sort of (I looked at Borden's bio.) but I had no memory of MacDonald being anything but a lawyer who was very fond of gin (neither of which barred one from service!) He did homestead and back before Confederation, settlers were automatically part of the Militia (my forebears all were except for one group of "Tunkers" who are specifically exempt from service).

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

"the war" is world war two -

the clue is the nazi garb

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I remember that Bowell did sort of (I looked at Borden's bio.) but I had no memory of MacDonald being anything but a lawyer who was very fond of gin (neither of which barred one from service!) He did homestead and back before Confederation, settlers were automatically part of the Militia (my forebears all were except for one group of "Tunkers" who are specifically exempt from service).
My research has Macdonald as a private in the Sedentary Militia during the 1837 rebellion.