B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's OK, Boomster. I know you hate me for the color of my skin.
I just don't care.
Go dwive your twuck now.

Didn't know you were a minority or did I care..

Doesn't affect the way I feel about you at all..

I mean, I post my photos and my personal stuff..

I am who I am and proud of it..

Other members don't show themselves on CC so I just consider them trolls..

When you want to start sharing some personal details then I will start really listening and considering your point of view..

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
To find that you support illegally expelling United States citizens because you don't like their politics is completely unsurprising.

For 1) I didn't say that for 2) doesn't the 1st amendment protect the chant until an act to seize on it occurs? Does chants of removing Trump anyway possible mean that it is OK to off him?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
For 1) I didn't say that for 2) doesn't the 1st amendment protect the chant until an act to seize on it occurs? Does chants of removing Trump anyway possible mean that it is OK to off him?

What does the First Amendment have to do with it? Has anyone suggested taking government action against the chant or the chanters?

Or do you simply not understand that the First Amendment applies only to government action? Maybe the first five words, "Congress shall make no law" shoulda tipped you off. Well, if you had ever actually read it, that is.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
He means the ammendment that makes something you like legal.

Is 14 or 6 or something

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Who all thinks....(believes) that Trump will continue to shape the US in HIS image after the election??_

....I think he will win as I don't have the confidence in the US population to choose SMARTLY / objectively........ They are too inclined to submit to mob think and group response as seen at Trump rallies. How any one can chant " send her back" or "lock her up.......... in adoration of a sociopath.......is beyond belief. But most have reduced their"thinking" into slogans......and repeat them........as if in self hypnosis. As a rule intelligence , articulation of good policy, a humanitarian philosophy does not fly with the average American. They are simply not sophisticated enough .......

Chanting idiotic slogans in group sync is not done by a thinking group. Only the simple minded who are vulnerable to those kind of tactics ......allow themselves to be controlled by a sociopath.

Oh dear........................................

poor Ocean KreskinHOID Blowhard Breezy demonstrates....................................

her MUDDLED MENTAL STATE YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She says "chanting idiotic slogans in group sync is not done by a thinking group"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Blowhard Breezy should go warn our LIE-beral overlords...................................

that chanting "diversity is our strength" ...............................................

is the hallmark of a "non thinking group"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blowhard Breezy might even want to warn Our idiot Boy that mindless chanting..................................

of "the economy is strong"............................................

when there is record debt and HUGE ISSUES.........................................

with homeless people and drug addicts.................................................

might also be hallmarks of a "non thinking group"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor desperate Blowhard Breezy.................................

she is HOPING AGAINST HOPE...........................................

that her mindless idiot attacks on Trump............................................

WILL DISTRACT CDNS................................................

from the MYRIAD faults of Our idiot Boy and his Loser LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!