Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
To find that you support illegally expelling United States citizens because you don't like their politics is completely unsurprising.
This is where it's going. Can the President undermine the system enough to scoop up and arrest say, Democratic Congresswomen after declaring that their politics are anti-American and that therefore they are enemies of the United States of America?

I'm betting that there is a way and that it is possible.

Why? McCarthyism.

They've done it before and the US Constitution and Bill of Rights turned out to be so much bum wipe.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This is where it's going. Can the President undermine the system enough to scoop up and arrest say, Democratic Congresswomen after declaring that their politics are anti-American and that therefore they are enemies of the United States of America?
I'm betting that there is a way and that it is possible.
Why? McCarthyism.
They've done it before and the US Constitution and Bill of Rights turned out to be so much bum wipe.
Actually, nobody was jailed under McCarthyism, except those for whom there was significant evidence. They were just smeared. Mostly Jews.

Don't mean I'm disagreeing with you, mind. There's millions of innocent people in jail right now. Mostly black.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually, nobody was jailed under McCarthyism, except those for whom there was significant evidence. They were just smeared. Mostly Jews.
Don't mean I'm disagreeing with you, mind. There's millions of innocent people in jail right now. Mostly black.
Evidence?

According the the Russians, the McCarthy witch hunt found exactly zero agents. They were there, in the US but McCarthy and Co. didn't find one single one. The Rosenbergs pre-dated the HUAC inquisition..

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Let’s wait and see who emerges from the best and brightest the Democrats have to offer before throwing in the towel .
no one is throwing in the towel. It is about assessing the situation as it stands now. Yes.......the odds might change once a more definitive Dem emerges........

just testing the waters.....

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Did Congresswoman Ilhan Omar commit immigration fraud by marrying her brother?

https://mfamediagroup.com/ilhan-oma...rom-somalia-in-an-immigration-scheme-in-2009/

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He many dads do you have, again?
Are any of them facing release, some time soon?
Opinion Antifa in America: Militant Anti-fascism Isn't Terrorism, It's Self-defense

After an anti-fascist punched a right-wing journalist in Portland, militant anti-fascists and Antifa have been branded as 'violent gangs,' even 'terrorists.' Those definitions are completely wrong
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/...m-isn-t-terrorism-it-s-self-defense-1.7425726

Well the special little trump hating NAZI terrorist punkins.

Burying the Nakba: How Israel Systematically Hides Evidence of 1948 Expulsion of Arabs

Since early last decade, Defense Ministry teams have scoured local archives and removed troves of historic documents to conceal proof of the Nakba
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...evidence-of-1948-expulsion-of-arabs-1.7435103

I guess Trump didn't suck enough zioweener.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
To find that you support illegally expelling United States citizens because you don't like their politics is completely unsurprising.
Yeah, you fakenews slaver (greek DNA) NDNs tried that with the new Whities arriving a while back too, are you jealous because it didn't work for YOU then?
;)