spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
this is actually a good idea in the same sense that pot possession was decriminalized

it takes an administrative matter out of the law enforcement orbit - freeing up scarce resources for more important matters.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free up resources for "more important matters"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemer-HOID you have set a NEW STUPIDITY RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how many landscapers and pool cleaners and sandwich makers......................

do you think are needed in North America???????????????

Oh right.........................................

You DONT THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just blurt out self serving LIE-beral CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If LIE-berals get their way and throw open the border fully....................................

we WILL NEED HUGE NEW HEAPS OF GRAVY........................................

TO PAY THE LEGAL BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating how LIE-berals are poisoning our legal system and why it so hard to do a decent job as a cop!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

`Humiliating': Black Ottawa student handcuffed in campus carding incident

Megan Gillis , Blair Crawford , Joanne Laucius Post media

Published: June 15, 2019

After a black student at the University of Ottawa detailed on social media how a campus security guard grabbed him and left him handcuffed for hours on the street, the university said it immediately launched a two-pronged investigation.

(U of T and York U in Toronto often have issues regarding the safety of female students on and near campus!! One presumes U of Ottawa security people are EQUALLY ON ALERT for thieves and sexual assault criminals???????????????)

Jamal Boyce tweeted Thursday about the Wednesday incident on campus, sharing a video in which campus security is heard demanding that he produce identification or leave campus after he was accused of doing a skateboarding trick while on his way to class.

(So generally there are NO SKATEBOARDING signs around public buildings and Boyce would be in trouble for his “trick”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

“After letting them know that I didn’t have my wallet on me and trying to walk away, they followed me, hit my phone to the ground as I tried to record, grabbed me and put me in handcuffs,” he said.

(Secondly - it ONLY LIE-beral BIGOTS who want to make this about RACE!!! The guy ignores a sign while doing his “trick” and then tries to walk away from a cop!! I am NOT a “visible minority and yet I too have been asked for ID from cops who would NOT take “I don’t have it with me as an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(On one occasion while finishing high school I is was out jogging late in the evening and two cops wanted to know who was chasing me; where I lived and wanted ID- which I did not have!! I pointed to my parents house- on the opposite side of the road and offered to go get the ID!! NO DICE!! No release till I have ID and no way to go home and get it either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Fortunately the flashing car lights and squawking radio woke my sister who leaned out the bedroom window to complain - and identify me and I was then free to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(In another case I was late for a lunch date and came running out of my apartment building straight into the hands of two plain clothes cops passing on the street!! And again I was detained- they wanted to know EXACTLY WHY I was running -and from WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(After showing them my ID, they noticed that I seemed to no longer be in an agitated hurry- so I explained “YOU” are my excuse for being late”!! This puzzled them till I explained how I would be embellishing the story about how LONG it took me to get away from the cops who were so diligently investigating crime in my neighbourhood !! They were not amused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

“I was forced to sit on the busiest campus road in handcuffs for two hours,” he added, calling the experience “humiliating” and adding “uOttawa security used their authority to harass and demean me.”

(NO!! Uottawa security did their job and ensured that you were NOT a security risk or criminal problem!! It can be frustrating to carry ID so often when in public as I can attest from my personal experiences- but the alternative is for cops NOT to do their jobs!! If you had been robbed or assaulted then you would consider making people carry ID to be a trivial solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Boyce, who did not immediately respond to a request for an interview on Friday, said via social media that he was ultimately released without charge in what he called an incident of “blatant racism” and racial profiling, adding the “silver lining” was to see “everyone who stayed and wouldn’t walk by as this injustice happened.

(Yes our always VOTE HUNGRY LIE-berals would see this as another chance to kick at cops!! And the BIGOTS at Black Lives Matter would be happy to join in the condemnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(But how SAD that natives from Idle No More have nothing to say about this incident!! Mostly because so few natives graduate from high school much less attend university!! It might have stimulated useful discussion about “Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women” if more natives were involved in campus security issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(A it is- those sad Missing Indigenous women too often got involved in stuff AWAY from the public eyes and questioning cops!! But it is absurd to complain that cops cannot do more for native women who conduct their OFTEN ILLEGAL activities AS FAR FROM PUBIC SCRUTINY as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Sex assault and robbery are not legal either- so why whine when University cops DO THEIR JOBS to prevent such criminal activities?? Unless you are merely a WHINY BIGOT who likes sneering at cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Professor Amir Attaran comments: “We can make sure this never happens to another student by not letting the school ignore this!” he said.

(Yes and the BEST WAY to prevent it happening again is TO MAKE SURE people on campus CARRY ID and can thus PROVE they have a right to be there if they are ever challenged for something like pulling a stupid skate board stunt!!!)

Ottawa police said they were called to the campus at 4:29 p.m. Wednesday to help campus security identify someone who had been arrested for trespassing on private property and for engaging in prohibited activity on private property. The Ottawa officers continued the arrest and identified the man since they have access to databases that private security firms don’t, Const. Amy Gagnon said.

(Ah yes- “engaging in prohibited activity!! Translation - NO STUPID SKATE BOARD TRICKS ON CAMPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Both the Trespass to Property Act and the Liquor Licence Act have provisions that require people to identify themselves when asked, Gagnon said. The man was released unconditionally without charges and the Ottawa officers left the scene an hour later, she said.

(Well sure - keeping the guy in cuffs for a couple of hours while cops find out who he is, sounds like a FINE PUNISHMENT for the skateboard stunt TO ME!! And should we ask if he REFUSED to give security his full name or make reference to classes he was taking so he could PROVE he was not trespassing?? Being stubbornly uncooperative may be fun but it ENSURES you stay cuffed LONGER!! As for “trespassing” - he cannot be “trespassing” if he is a PAID UP STUDENT!!)

At a media conference on Friday, university president Jacques Frémont said he had asked Noël Badiou, director of the university’s human rights office, to review the situation and provide recommendations to his office about what should be done immediately and over the long term to improve the university’s policies and procedures.

(Too bad none of these teacher HOGS would grow a spine and point out the cops were merely protecting the students from possible criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

“That review began immediately on Wednesday and is well underway,” Frémont told reporters.

The university has also retained an external investigator to look more clearly into whether human rights-related systemic issues exist and recommend actions if that is the finding.

(This costly legal madness comes to us courtesy of shameless vote buying LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The report will be made public, within the limits of privacy laws, Frémont said.

(And what sort of LEGAL CRAP will LIE-beral “privacy laws” be used to HIDE from the public??????????????????)

The campus must remain a safe and respectful environment, he said. “We must lead by example and make all possible efforts to call out and eliminate systemic patterns of discrimination.”

But a law professor at the university says systemic racism is rooted in the university

“A student was arrested on campus for trespassing on his own campus. How can he trespass on his own campus? For what, skateboarding while black?” law professor Amir Attaran said.

(Skateboarding on campus is ILLEGAL- and that is how he can be detainedby cops!! Black people have the most ABSURD NOTION that any legal problem can be made to go away merely by chanting “I didnt do nuthin” so why are you bothering me”????????????????????????????)

The incident prompted Attaran to publish a video he recorded of another incident that occurred in his office in September 2017 involving Attaran, a black PhD student named Brieanne Olibris and a white campus security guard.

“When I saw what happened to that student, something inside me snapped,” Attaran said Friday morning. “I had to look at it and say, ‘You know what? He’s not going to be believed and it’s going to be treated as an anomaly. I’m not willing to have that.'”

Attaran tweeted the video Thursday night after receiving permission from Olibris, who is currently studying in Australia.

After University of Ottawa campus security carded and arrested black student @Jamal_KB, I’m posting video of security forcing into my office and carding me and my black PhD student @bumblebrie. I complained, but nothing was done about it. #racism @uottawa pic.twitter.com/23TxY8W9fa
— Amir Attaran (@profamirattaran) June 14, 2019

According to Attaran, the guard came into his office without knocking and said security was investigating a 911 call from the office. When Attaran said he hadn’t called, the guard went into an adjacent office where Olibiris was in the midst of a comprehensive exam. Attaran started to record the interaction on his phone when he saw how upset Olibiris was getting.

(And would Attaran CARE if he had made a 911 call and cops IGNORED IT????
Would Attaran CARE if he had made a 911 call and was being held at gunpoint while some thief told the cop there had been a mistake and cop should LEAVE??)

The guard demands to see identification and Attaran responds that, while campus policy allows him to ask, no one is obliged to respond.

(Would Attaran CARE if he has in the middle of being robbed when the cop showed up and the request for ID scared off the thief??????????????)

“Within moments he’d been told that the two people in the space had not called 911, so clearly there’d been some kind of misunderstanding. But he wouldn’t leave and he demanded ID. And, being very sympathetic to those who protest carding, I was not about to be a willing supplicant to it. And he became more belligerent,” Attaran said.

(The cop WORKS FOR the corporation that EMPLOYS Attaran and clearly the employer WANTS everybody kept safe- and is ENTITLED to expect COOPERATION from all employees- INCLUDING ATTARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And why is the kid writing the exam getting so agitated at the mere appearance of a cop? Did the kid have drugs in pocket?? Or an ILLEGAL STATUS???????????)

“ I must say, my fuse for this kind of stuff is short. I’ve been exposed to it all my life. This is hardly the first time I’ve been asked at random for my ID. This has happened more times than I can count. Brieanne is a black student of mine and a very good one. I’ve graduated other black students and I hear about this all the time. This is just their reality.”

(Being a BAD TEMPERED anti white BIGOT and refusing to cooperate with cops who are just doing their job - IS NOT the same as being DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(But again we can BLAME LIE-berals for not letting people know and fully understand their rights - and legal limitations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Attaran said he lodged a complaint about the incident with campus protective services at the time, but never received a response.

(No wonder there was no response - explaining stuff to the FEEBLE MINDED is NOT a job cops enjoy doing!! And spineless administrative jellyfish have no stomach for contradicting Radical Minded Morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Feel free to try it.. Please

I BET.............................................................

Cliffy COULD MAKE MONEY.....................................

if he video taped it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals ARE SO LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greed and entitlemnts drive them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For instance.........................

LIE-berals COULD PROFIT...........................................

AND BE ENTERTAINING AS WELL...............................................

and former LIE-beral Ontari-owe premier Wynne-bag.......................................................

could have A whole new career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only she would form a "cover band" and start rocking the oldie hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should be signing Five Man Electrical Band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With those immortal lyrics:

"Much to my surprise I find that you are Absolutely Right.........................

You have been Right all along.........................................

You were absolutely Right and I WAS WRONG"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or she she could bring down the house..................................

with a couple of choruses of the old classic "Who is sorry now"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And finish up with:

"Its my party and I will cry if I want to......................................

die if I want to................................................

lie of I want to............................................................

You would cry too..............................................

if it happened to you"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What two famous traitors besides Trump and Kushner?
lol, More yorgie bullpoo
;)
Don't you ever get tired of the taste? Eating it the first time must be bad enough, but having to do the burp and barf thing after the fact again and again is just so over the top UGLY mao.

Incidentally, it's nut bars like you that are the reason everyone needs to have a gun to defend themselves and their children from you crooked dementiated nazicommie globalist child mollers. Yorgie.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Who all thinks....(believes) that Trump will continue to shape the US in HIS image after the election??_

....I think he will win as I don't have the confidence in the US population to choose SMARTLY / objectively........ They are too inclined to submit to mob think and group response as seen at Trump rallies. How any one can chant " send her back" or "lock her up.......... in adoration of a sociopath.......is beyond belief. But most have reduced their"thinking" into slogans......and repeat them........as if in self hypnosis. As a rule intelligence , articulation of good policy, a humanitarian philosophy does not fly with the average American. They are simply not sophisticated enough .......

Chanting idiotic slogans in group sync is not done by a thinking group. Only the simple minded who are vulnerable to those kind of tactics ......allow themselves to be controlled by a sociopath.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Who all thinks....(believes) that Trump will continue to shape the US in HIS image after the election??_

....I think he will win as I don't have the confidence in the US population to choose SMARTLY / objectively........ They are too inclined to submit to mob think and group response as seen at Trump rallies. How any one can chant " send her back" or "lock her up.......... in adoration of a sociopath.......is beyond belief. But most have reduced their"thinking" into slogans......and repeat them........as if in self hypnosis. As a rule intelligence , articulation of good policy, a humanitarian philosophy does not fly with the average American. They are simply not sophisticated enough .......

Chanting idiotic slogans in group sync is not done by a thinking group. Only the simple minded who are vulnerable to those kind of tactics ......allow themselves to be controlled by a sociopath.
Let’s wait and see who emerges from the best and brightest the Democrats have to offer before throwing in the towel .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well when they don't have any actual platform and have spent the last 3 years denigrating the current President, why would they win? On what grounds? They accuse the President of all sorts of things without being able to prove any of it. They're so inside their own heads that they can't for the life of them figure out what's factual and what is fiction - guess they live for fiction and hopefully, it will bear fruit for the Republicans come 2020. While I'm not a fan of Trump (personally) I am of him as President - he's impressed me (surprisingly) and I think America will be better off with him at the helm for another 4 years than anyone the Dems have at present unless something changes dramatically.

JMHO