Why are world leaders always snubbing Justin Trudeau?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

True North
Published on Jul 12, 2019

This is so awkward and embarrassing to watch

WEll, that WAS difficult to watch...CRINGE!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I think I know why Trump snubs him

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I know this is meant to be funny, but I just think it's sad....Sad that we have such a goof for a PM

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No gray hair, real or fake, and the little fukker mentioned the poor heath of our lab rats (sorry that should be Indians of course) in the north.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I know this is meant to be funny, but I just think it's sad....Sad that we have such a goof for a PM
Merkel can't even stand up, the KSA Boss is murdering people, the UK is still a gong show so just who are you comparing him to??

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I guess that's what's considered foreign interference in our elections, or is his virtue signalling interference in theirs?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I'm probably going to be hated for this comment but who cares.

Every picture I see of Trudeau compared to Trump shows me the regular person that Trudeau is a push over, someone who can't standup to himself and is just an all around bitch.
The rest of the world aside from western Europe doesn't subscribe to this whole men wearing panties thing. Countries like China and Russia who have real men leading their countries are treated with more respect than us because those countries go out and take what they want.

And it don't matter what our media says about them

Look at Trump for all the hate he gets from everyone including other leaders, he still gets more respect than our little potato.

I mean according the the CBC, Trudeau was confident that when Trump met Xian they spoke about detained Canadians.

If Margaret Thatcher were Canadian she would be rolling in her grave right now

:lol:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I'm probably going to be hated for this comment but who cares.

Every picture I see of Trudeau compared to Trump shows me the regular person that Trudeau is a push over, someone who can't standup to himself and is just an all around bitch.
The rest of the world aside from western Europe doesn't subscribe to this whole men wearing panties thing. Countries like China and Russia who have real men leading their countries are treated with more respect than us because those countries go out and take what they want.

And it don't matter what our media says about them

Look at Trump for all the hate he gets from everyone including other leaders, he still gets more respect than our little potato.

I mean according the the CBC, Trudeau was confident that when Trump met Xian they spoke about detained Canadians.

If Margaret Thatcher were Canadian she would be rolling in her grave right now

:lol:
you are approaching full Danbones.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

I don't know. It's funny, he seems like a person of such integrity and admiration.

Although.... he did make a stunning mockery of Indian culture...oh and invited a terrorist to dinner.

He makes millionaires out of convicted terrorists with taxpayer money, while telling Canadian veterans they are asking for more than he can give.

He values terrorists contribution to Canada and vows to protect their citizenship.

He continues to signal his superior virtue regarding feminism despite his gropey past, even after vowing to resign if he were ever accused of sexual misconduct.

He has denounced the term mankind and anyone who uses such a term...for his preferred, made up word peoplekind.

He hires strong, independent, ethical women into his caucus, then fires them for being too strong, independent, and ethical.

He encourages corporate bribery in exchange for lucrative construction contracts to protect Quebec jobs.

He openly admires communist dictatorships.

He cries fake tears on command, and can't possibly help himself from offering tearful apologies for absolutely everything, except for anything he's responsible for.

He violates conflict of interest and ethics rules by accepting vacations and gifts from rich foreign lobbyists.

I could go on, but why bother...a look at recent poll numbers indicates that Canadians apparently haven't yet had enough of this duplicitous, pompous man-child, even if foreign leaders have. If overt hypocrisy was an admirable trait, he would be an international rock star.

It isn't...and he's not.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't know. It's funny, he seems like a person of such integrity and admiration.
Sarcasm noted, so is your complete lack of links to show this is fact based rather than opinion based.

Although.... he did make a stunning mockery of Indian culture...oh and invited a terrorist to dinner.

He mentioned the unusual number of cases of terminal illnesses that seem to hit just the Indians. That is the last time the subject was mentioned in any media outlet so who are the enemies of the Indians.? JT might not be their best friend but he is far from being their worst enemy, that belongs to all who kept silent after the leader of the country started the ball rolling. Treason would be the chatge in case you are wondering what it means.
Good thing JFK and the moon mission didn't get the same response from the public.

He makes millionaires out of convicted terrorists with taxpayer money, while telling Canadian veterans they are asking for more than he can give.

He does what NATO tells him, Canada also got into 2 world wars because of who our 'friends are'. Perhaps we need friends like Iceland instead.

He values terrorists contribution to Canada and vows to protect their citizenship.

They are the guns we hire rather than sending Canadian boys. Would you prefer we just kill them when they lose the war??

He continues to signal his superior virtue regarding feminism despite his gropey past, even after vowing to resign if he were ever accused of sexual misconduct.

There are about a million pedoes out there who murder the children they rape. What number are they are your list of 'bad people who should be stopped ASAP)

He has denounced the term mankind and anyone who uses such a term...for his preferred, made up word peoplekind.

Is that a step up or down from 'cannon fodder' which is what we were in the past?

He hires strong, independent, ethical women into his caucus, then fires them for being too strong, independent, and ethical.

The one that was Health Minister in 2016 was baffled by the types of infections found in the Indian Villages around Hudson Bay. Today nothing has changed other than the knowledge she worked with 'Doctors Without Borders' in Niger for a decade yet was unable to find their number to help with our issues. When she went back the people next door that were not starving started losing all the babies being born(about 2007).
The Minister of Justice wanted to expose how bribery works when the World Bank is involved in deals worth $3B on open court using some bribes made in Libya that would have only shown the money went to business CEO's from the West rather than some Muslim criminal.
Out female FM is more at home in NY with the likes of M. Albright than she is visiting any Indian Reserve let alone making the place livable. Those the ladies you want running Canada?? Good because that will happen and men are shown to be the assholes they are paid good money to be.

He encourages corporate bribery in exchange for lucrative construction contracts to protect Quebec jobs.

The first public bribe he made was to the Klingon Foundation, the motto is 'pay to play' Right??

He openly admires communist dictatorships.

You openly sipport the murder of many millions, you still want to claim to hold the higher morals??

He cries fake tears on command, and can't possibly help himself from offering tearful apologies for absolutely everything, except for anything he's responsible for.

What liar doesn't produce fake tears??

He violates conflict of interest and ethics rules by accepting vacations and gifts from rich foreign lobbyists.
If he has gone to Orgy Island it would have been completely hushed up. Perhaos the big quarry has toyu too scared to even mention them.

I could go on, but why bother...a look at recent poll numbers indicates that Canadians apparently haven't had enough of this duplicitous, pompous man-child, even if foreign leaders have. If overt hypocrisy was an admirable trait, he would be an international rock star.
Do the other world leaders now so we can compare. The wife of the Israeli PM just got fined for beating her foreign born servants. Feel free to start there.

It isn't...and he's not.
He was voted in because Harper was an asshole, now the trend is to try and make JT appear to be one and anybody would be better, the less experience the better.. Welcome to the start and end of Canadian politicking.