SHORT TEMPER: Vertically-challenged man has misogynistic meltdown in bagel shop, then

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
SHORT TEMPER: Vertically-challenged man has misogynistic meltdown in bagel shop, then gets tackled
Postmedia News
Published:
July 11, 2019
Updated:
July 11, 2019 10:56 AM EDT
A vertically-challenged man went on a sexist rant against women at a New York bagel shop in a video that went viral. (Twitter)
A New York man who was supposedly deprived of some loving went on a misogynistic tirade at a New York bagel shop.
In a video posted Wednesday that has gone viral, a pint-sized man lost his mind, lashing out at customers over his inability to attract a woman. He went on a rant, he said, because he can’t catch a break on dating websites because women apparently reject him because of his short stature.
“Why is it OK for women to say, ‘Oh, you’re five-feet’ on dating sites … You should be dead. That’s OK?” the unnamed man shouted at female customers at a Long Island Bagel Boss location in a 45-second clip posted on Twitter.
“Who said that to you here?” a woman patron asked the short-tempered man. “Nobody.”
“Women in general have said that on dating sites,” the vertically-challenged man retorted. “You think I’m making that s— up? Everywhere I go I get the same f—ing smirk with the biting lip.”
The angry man is then seen engaging with a much taller male customer, who asked him to calm down. In the last part of the video — which has been viewed more than 20 million times — the misogynistic loudmouth is then tackled and pummeled by his much taller (and larger) opponent.
According to the New York Post, Bagel Boss employees noted the man walked into the store at about 9 a.m. on Wednesday ranting about “dating sites and how woman hate him.”
The store manager, who identified herself as Patty, told the news outlet a female employee who was serving him smiled at him and that’s when he apparently went nuts.
He said, ‘Why are you smiling at me?’” said Patty. “He started saying it’s because I’m short and nobody wants me.”
Suffolk County authorities say there were no reported injuries in the bagel shop brawl, nor were any charges filed.
After the scuffle, the angered man left the shop … without paying for his order — a whole wheat bagel with egg white and Swiss cheese.
Patty praised the unnamed Good Samaritan who tackled the enraged customer.
“He is our hero,” she told the Post. “If he didn’t tackle him, it would’ve gone on and on.”
http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1148958211531268099
http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1149290155909570561
http://nypost.com/2019/07/10/long-island-bagel-shop-customer-goes-on-bizarre-tirade-over-dating-apps
http://torontosun.com/news/weird/sh...stic-meltdown-in-bagel-shop-then-gets-tackled

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
.... Must be another one of those "Christians" ...

... or, perhaps, one of Seinfeld's buddies.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
SHORT TEMPER: Vertically-challenged man has misogynistic meltdown in bagel shop, then gets tackled
Postmedia News
Published:
July 11, 2019
Updated:
July 11, 2019 10:56 AM EDT
A vertically-challenged man went on a sexist rant against women at a New York bagel shop in a video that went viral. (Twitter)
A New York man who was supposedly deprived of some loving went on a misogynistic tirade at a New York bagel shop.
In a video posted Wednesday that has gone viral, a pint-sized man lost his mind, lashing out at customers over his inability to attract a woman. He went on a rant, he said, because he can’t catch a break on dating websites because women apparently reject him because of his short stature.
“Why is it OK for women to say, ‘Oh, you’re five-feet’ on dating sites … You should be dead. That’s OK?” the unnamed man shouted at female customers at a Long Island Bagel Boss location in a 45-second clip posted on Twitter.
“Who said that to you here?” a woman patron asked the short-tempered man. “Nobody.”
“Women in general have said that on dating sites,” the vertically-challenged man retorted. “You think I’m making that s— up? Everywhere I go I get the same f—ing smirk with the biting lip.”
The angry man is then seen engaging with a much taller male customer, who asked him to calm down. In the last part of the video — which has been viewed more than 20 million times — the misogynistic loudmouth is then tackled and pummeled by his much taller (and larger) opponent.
According to the New York Post, Bagel Boss employees noted the man walked into the store at about 9 a.m. on Wednesday ranting about “dating sites and how woman hate him.”
The store manager, who identified herself as Patty, told the news outlet a female employee who was serving him smiled at him and that’s when he apparently went nuts.
He said, ‘Why are you smiling at me?’” said Patty. “He started saying it’s because I’m short and nobody wants me.”
Suffolk County authorities say there were no reported injuries in the bagel shop brawl, nor were any charges filed.
After the scuffle, the angered man left the shop … without paying for his order — a whole wheat bagel with egg white and Swiss cheese.
Patty praised the unnamed Good Samaritan who tackled the enraged customer.
“He is our hero,” she told the Post. “If he didn’t tackle him, it would’ve gone on and on.”
http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1148958211531268099
http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1149290155909570561
http://nypost.com/2019/07/10/long-island-bagel-shop-customer-goes-on-bizarre-tirade-over-dating-apps
http://torontosun.com/news/weird/sh...stic-meltdown-in-bagel-shop-then-gets-tackled

OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE the LIE-beral human Rights advocates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is CLEARLY BIGOTED AND BIASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is CLEARLY RUDE................................

discriminatory............................................

and OFFENSIVE............................................

to suggest that a small man might be SHORT TEMPERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the PROTEST from the Alliance of Altitude Challenged citizens??????????????????????????

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sounds to me like buddy was from Ontario or Quebec (Napoleon Complex).
Another entitled Easterner
If he were Albertson, at least half of his height would be mouth. The other half would be streaked with tears after all the cruel bullying that Alberta must endure.

Those poor, poor flimsy souls.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
If he were Albertson, at least half of his height would be mouth. The other half would be streaked with tears after all the cruel bullying that Alberta must endure.

Those poor, poor flimsy souls.

I take it that I hurt your poor little feelers... Obviously, you are one of these little folks and I unknowingly touched a nerve

Sorry 'bout that

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's truly unfortunate that he is short but there are women out there who would still love to get to know him if he had a change of attitude. His self-loathing is stopping him from having a any kind of relationship. Seriously, who would want to have a relationship with the guy that showed up to this bagel shop and had a temper tantrum?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You're not allowed to criticise women or say anything bad about them.

You can criticise men and horses and your football team's bad performances or the weather or somebody's singing or a car, but you're not allowed to criticise women. They should be above criticism and bad comments and be protected from such things.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It's truly unfortunate that he is short but there are women out there who would still love to get to know him if he had a change of attitude. His self-loathing is stopping him from having a any kind of relationship. Seriously, who would want to have a relationship with the guy that showed up to this bagel shop and had a temper tantrum?

Wise words Dixie.

... I hope that you've taken note of this sage advice Curious

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Wise words Dixie.
... I hope that you've taken note of this sage advice Curious
Oh, there's nothing wrong with my relationships. I have been happily and faithfully married for decades. It's interesting that as life details from our tough guy posters trickle through, we find that a large number of them are unable to form stable relationships and are twice, thrice married, divorced and living alone, now. In other words, so many of our tough guy posters on here are really sad sociopaths who hate women, can't get along with women, are likely bitter narcisists who can't get along with anyone ... and are in no position to be offering relationship advice.

Being a tough guy doesn't qualify you for much, in the modern world. If a tough guy like you guys happened into say, my work place, you would almost certainly be viewed as a liability, not an asset. We need smart guys, not tough guys.

Ever notice how many tough guys ride the bus?

Obsolete forms of humanity, you tough guys are.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You have accurately described yourself
I don't consider myself to be a tough guy. I'm just a widget engineer living in the East.

Nerdsville.

Don't own a Western hat, silver belt buckle or pearl handle revolvers. Have loads of Auto Cad, Inventor and Solid Works, instead.

Draw, Hombre!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You got me beat by a full 2 inches
There is this guy here in town that I sometimes meet on my walks, he must be at least 7 Feet tall.
He's a head taller than me.
My son is two inches taller than I am and he hasn't finished growing. All of the males in my family are over six foot tall and most of the women are around 5'11" or so.