Anatomical anomaly: Trump claims the kidney ‘has a special place in the heart’

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Jesus f*cking H. Christ on a crutch. Clearly he was speaking figuratively/poetically.

It's like me saying, "Yellowknife has a special place in my heart" and then having some brainless, braying leftards scratching their heads and deciding to "educate" me that Yellowknife is a city and not part of the human body.

The Revolutionaries storming the airports is a head-scratcher though. :lol:

On a side note, Ben Franklin did ask (paraphrasing) 'what man is rich enough that he can afford to carpet his land with soldiers so that 10,000 men dropping from the sky would not be able to cause infinite mischief?' Clearly referring to the concept of airborne troops even though it was the 18th century when he said it.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Jesus f*cking H. Christ on a crutch. Clearly he was speaking figuratively/poetically.
It's like me saying, "Yellowknife has a special place in my heart" and then having some brainless, braying leftards scratching their heads and deciding to "educate" me that Yellowknife is a city and not part of the human body.
The Revolutionaries storming the airports is a head-scratcher though. :lol:
On a side note, Ben Franklin did ask (paraphrasing) 'what man is rich enough that he can afford to carpet his land with soldiers so that 10,000 men dropping from the sky would not be able to cause infinite mischief?' Clearly referring to the concept of airborne troops even though it was the 18th century when he said it.
Trump doesn't do simile and allegory. He's a "chipped flint axe" kind of a guy, not a master Craftsman.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Every landlord should know his tenants whether they pay rent or not.
;)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes, because you know him soooo well.:roll:
We can't help but know him well as the loudmouth asshole IN THE WHOLE PLANET'S FACE 24/7 TELLING US HOW GREAT AND BIGLY HE IS.

You're just too dense to realize that there is something seriously wrong with a man who behaves that way..He can you be so stupid? Are you normally that ignorant?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
We can't help but know him well as the loudmouth asshole IN THE WHOLE PLANET'S FACE 24/7 TELLING US HOW GREAT AND BIGLY HE IS.
You're just too dense to realize that there is something seriously wrong with a man who behaves that way..He can you be so stupid? Are you normally that ignorant?

What do you mean by 'asshole'? I wish he had one.