Is the US targeting Iran now??

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemer-HOID never heard a WILD fantasy..............................................

that he could not easily EMBELLISH into "solid LIE-beral..................................

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thousands dead in drone strikes" the LIE-beral CLAIMS!!!!!!

What a MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And doubly so because HE THINKS we are so GULLIBLE!!!!!!!
Look in the mirror, we are trying to help you.

Cheer up!
Here some sing along stuff fer ya.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Does the US not know Iran can hit ISIS Syria without leaving their own country. You would think they would be asked to sign on' like all the other nations fighting ISIS. Not really good at planning winnable wars are they??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Cheer up!
Should you not have to include 'my pretty' or something that lets them know a knife in the back is coming or is that for the 'last words they will ever hear'??

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Cheer up!

No THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I much prefer the other SONGS.............................

the ones dedicated to Our idiot Boy Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about LIE-berals explaining away the failure of their sunny ways by singing the Trooper song:

“we are here for a good time (not a long time). So have a good time.

The Sun cannot shine every day!

Our idiot Boy Justin is well on his way to being a ONE TERM WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since Our idiot Boy Justin imposed an even bigger and more costly MESS on us than Ontari-owe NDP premier Bob Rae did..............................................

We should assume that the idiot Boy and LIE-beral party will suffer the SAME SORT of long term damage as Ontari-owe NDP did!!!!!!!

When the FORMERLY MOST SUCCESSFUL NDPer in Ontari-iowe gets ONE TERM and then is so DISGRACED he has to leave

NDP and join the LIE-berals............................................

YOU KNOW THINGS WENT SOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should expect even more DISGRACE for Our idiot Boy since HIS MESS IS BIGGER and more costly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I think we need a rousing chorus of Trooper singing...............................

their great hit "3 dressed up as a 9" for our soon to depart Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey wait a minute
Who do you think you are
Comin' on, comin' on
Like you're some kinda movie star

You're just a 3 dressed up as a 9
You're only, wastin' my time
A 3 dressed up as a 9, hey yeah ...

Well you can say what you like
Be what you wanna be
You can suit yourself, baby
But you don't suit me

AND HOW ABOUT WE TAX PAYERS SERENADE those LIE-berals!!!!!!

And how about serenading Wynne-bag with the Sugarloaf tune “Don’t call us, we`ll call you”!

It has a real great beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like the BEATING Wynne-bag took in that last election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How BAD did she have to be...................................

to make DOUG FORD LOOK GREAT BY COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals ALL DUCK AND COVER when such talk begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in October...................................................

when all is said and done and the final votes are counted..............................................

we can join election officials offering the bad news by serenading LIE-berals.....................................

with the The Guess Who tune “break it to them gently” as we wave good bye for the LIE-beral swan song!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what does the future hold for LIE-berals?????????????????????????

We should get Joni Mitchell to sing her song "Raised on Robbery"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some GREAT LYRICS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raised on Robbery
Joni Mitchell
He was sitting in the lounge of the Empire Hotel
He was drinking for diversion
He was thinking for himself...............................................

Hey honey-you've got lots of cash
Bring us round a bottle
And we'll have some laughs

I try and I try but I can't save a cent
I'm up after midnight, cooking
Trying to make my rent
I'm rough but I'm pleasin'
I was raised on robbery
We had a little money once

Government gave us three thousand dollars
You should have seen it fly away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes............................I think Our idiot Boy is being set up for a MUSICAL FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Iran calls new U.S. sanctions ��outrageous and idiotic,�� warns that path to diplomacy is permanently closed

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said the restrictions targeting the country��s supreme leader showed ��certain failure�� on the part of the Trump administration to isolate Iran.

source: WAPO

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Iran calls new U.S. sanctions ��outrageous and idiotic,�� warns that path to diplomacy is permanently closed

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said the restrictions targeting the country��s supreme leader showed ��certain failure�� on the part of the Trump administration to isolate Iran.

source: WAPO

What??????????????????????????????

WAS THERE EVER A PATH to diplomacy????????????????????????????

With a regime that wants to DRIVE THE JEWS INTO THE SEA?????????????????????????????????

And impose Sharia Law and a World Wide Caliphate on us all??????????????????????????????????

AND HEY..........................................

Ocean KreskinHoid Blow Hard Breezy.........................................

at least one of your multiple personalities is FEMALE..........................................

maybe your group ought to get together and discuss............................................

what sort of civil rights would be left to you...............................................

after Sharia Law is imposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
“The art of war”
Who are the arsonists of the petrol tankers in the Gulf?

by Manlio Dinucci
Manlio Dinucci invites us to take a step back. He replaces the sabotage of these petrol tankers, for which Washington accuses Teheran, in the context of the global energy policy of the United States. By doing so, he demonstrates that, contrary to appearances, Mike Pompeo is not targeting Iran, but Europe.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article206764.html

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
“The art of war”
Who are the arsonists of the petrol tankers in the Gulf?

by Manlio Dinucci
Manlio Dinucci invites us to take a step back. He replaces the sabotage of these petrol tankers, for which Washington accuses Teheran, in the context of the global energy policy of the United States. By doing so, he demonstrates that, contrary to appearances, Mike Pompeo is not targeting Iran, but Europe.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article206764.html

OH Dorkbeaver.......................................................

Buddha SAYS YOU ARE FULL OF SH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a PATHETIC excuse for an agent "provocateur" you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red China and Iran are frantically trying to split up NATO.............................................

any way they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Trump is trying to GOAD NATO into bolstering its defenses ..........................................

against your masters in Beijing and Tehran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are EXPOSED as a FOREIGN FAKE NEWS REPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Netanyahu says Trump knew in advance of Israel's Iran archive mission

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that he informed U.S. President Donald Trump in advance of what Israel has described as a spy mission in Tehran last year to capture a secret Iranian nuclear archive.
Netanyahu said in April 2018 that Mossad operatives had spirited thousands of hidden documents out of Tehran that proved Iran had previously pursued a nuclear weapons program. Trump cited the Israeli findings in his decision, a month later, to quit a 2015 deal that had scaled down Iran's nuclear project.
Iran denies ever seeking nuclear weapons and has accused Israel of faking the Tehran mission and documents trove.
Awarding an Israeli national security prize on Tuesday to the Mossad team credited with the so-called "Atomic Archive" capture, Netanyahu said he had discussed the planned operation with Trump when they met at the Davos forum in January 2018.
"He asked me if it was dangerous. I told him that there was a danger to it that was not negligible, but that the outcome justified the risk," Netanyahu said at the closed-door ceremony, according to a transcript issued by his office.
Netanyahu said that, when he later presented main findings from an Israeli analysis of the documents to Trump at the White House, the president "voiced his appreciation for the boldness".
"I have no doubt that this helped to validate his decision to withdraw from this dangerous (Iran nuclear) deal," he said.
With the United States having reimposed sanctions on Iran, tensions have been soaring in the Gulf in recent weeks.
Mossad officials have said the Tehran mission took place in February 2018, but have not given details on how the documents were brought out to Israel.
Six Mossad officers - four men and two women - received Tuesday's prize for leading the mission, which also involved "hundreds" of others, the intelligence agency's director, Joseph (Yossi) Cohen, told an international security forum this week.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Iran is certainly not shy about breaking the treaty. The one America withdrew from. And now is mad that Iran is breaking...?

The whole thing is about oil and power and like everyone else I could care less how it comes out.

It's still costing me a hundred bucks a tank.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Iran is certainly not shy about breaking the treaty. The one America withdrew from. And now is mad that Iran is breaking...?

The whole thing is about oil and power and like everyone else I could care less how it comes out.

It's still costing me a hundred bucks a tank.

Oh how FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemer-HOID offers up such DESPERATE AND ABSURD LIE-beral fantasies...................................

as he struggles in his losing cause..............................................

to defend DISGRACED LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral Obama signed that Nuclear Treaty with Iran.......................................

the one that critics said Obama had BEEN SUCKERED INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Iran has proven the critics RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iran cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Trump cancelled the Yankee side of the treaty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just look how quickly Iran began assembling new fissionable material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Within TWO WEEKS of killing the treaty..............................................

Iran ALREADY HAD HUGE NEW STOCKS of weapon grade material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are so FRANTIC to get at Trump in any way they can.....................................

that they are PREPARED TO RISK NUCLEAR WAR in the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have gone so INSANE they would rather support war mongering Ayatollahs........................................

who have sworn to "DRIVE the Jews into the sea"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Than bother supporting a Yankee president................................................

who has a habit of making LIE-berals LOOK BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
OH Dorkbeaver.......................................................

Buddha SAYS YOU ARE FULL OF SH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a PATHETIC excuse for an agent "provocateur" you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red China and Iran are frantically trying to split up NATO.............................................

any way they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Trump is trying to GOAD NATO into bolstering its defenses ..........................................

against your masters in Beijing and Tehran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are EXPOSED as a FOREIGN FAKE NEWS REPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big text counts for nothing fool. Why don,t you visit our petting zoo with the other kids.