$1.70 a litre in BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
some quick facts on Vancouver transit
Distance: We deliver nearly 100 million service kms yearly on 210 bus routes in a 1,800 km2 service area serving 20 municipalities in Metro Vancouver. Our conventional transit buses travel over 260,000 kilometres per day. That means, on an average weekday, our buses collectively cover a distance equivalent to circumnavigating the earth five times.
Bus Service Hours: Our fleet provides approximately five million conventional transit service hours each year with over 14,000 service hours on a weekday
SeaBus Trips: Over 49,000 annual SeaBus ferry trips across Burrard Inlet.
Bus Stops: Our network encompasses over 8,400 bus stops, 22 rectifier stations, 11,000 trolley line poles, 315 kms of trolley line as well as 52 bus exchanges and Park & Rides.
Trolley Lines: The overhead trolley lines at a typical intersection like Broadway and Granville can weigh up to 1,400 kilograms and are supported by eight trolley poles at the intersection.

That`s a nice recitation of facts about Vancouver transit

hemer-HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But.....................HOW OFTEN DOES A HYPOCRITE LIKE

YOU ACTUALLY USE THAT TRANSIT???????????????

Do I not recall hearing that the hemer-HOID HYPOCRITE

lives in a small town on Vancouver Island????????????????

And does that not mean that hemer-HOID is following the

USUAL LIE-beral habit...................................

of trying to FORCE ordinary people to do things .....................................................

that hemer-HOID HIMSELF REFUSES to do????????????

And There is the HEART of LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals seek to force others to do what LIE-berals

themselves will NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when confronted with their hypocrisy...............................

LIE-berals ALWAYS SEEK to delay and dissemble by

spouting IRRELEVANT FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As hemer-HOID so often does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if that does not work...............................

then LIE-berals activate their "IGNORE" button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
How big a part of any of today's problems is the number of people who come up with twenty reasons why something can't be done without a moment's consideration as to how it could be done?

Sure there will always be instances where alternative transportation methods aren't practical, but how many people are out there that could be taking a bus with a very small measure of inconvenience who take their own car instead? And alone to boot?

Everybody would love to see climate change dealt with, as long as it doens't cost them anything in time, effort or money. These are the boneheads who will elect Andrew Scheer.

Oh Nick the Knucklehead is a Danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To common sense and LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What solid Nick-elhead should be asking is this:

WHY ALL LIE-beral policy is DEDICATED to the proposition................................................

that NO SOLUTION to anything is worth while.................................................

UNLESS LIE-berals PROFIT from it....................................................

personally and directly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals want us to STOP DRIVING.........................................

but LIE-berals REFUSE to build more public transit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals want us to retrofit our houses with more insulation so we will use less energy for heating................................

and yet LIE-berals TAX AWAY ALL our money so LIE-berals can BUY VOTES in a shameless MOCKERY OF democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals tell us we are "SYSTEMIC RACISTS" simply because we oppose spending HUGE LUMPS of BORROWED CASH to tend

to the illegals thatc LIE-berals are rounding up like CRAZY CAT LADIES COLLECTING STRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals insult us because we DARE TO ASK "how our economy can be booming if it has RECORD DEBT LEVELS"????????????

Just LOOK at the wave of news reports slamming Doug FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT AFTER that six hundred million dollar LIE-beral SLUSH FUND........................................................

DEDICATED to media whores that LIE-berals TRUST................................

came into effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral policy is supported on a shaky spiderweb of FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals DO NOT want to discuss what happens when the web lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
some quick facts on Vancouver transit
Distance: We deliver nearly 100 million service kms yearly on 210 bus routes in a 1,800 km2 service area serving 20 municipalities in Metro Vancouver. Our conventional transit buses travel over 260,000 kilometres per day. That means, on an average weekday, our buses collectively cover a distance equivalent to circumnavigating the earth five times.
Bus Service Hours: Our fleet provides approximately five million conventional transit service hours each year with over 14,000 service hours on a weekday
SeaBus Trips: Over 49,000 annual SeaBus ferry trips across Burrard Inlet.
Bus Stops: Our network encompasses over 8,400 bus stops, 22 rectifier stations, 11,000 trolley line poles, 315 kms of trolley line as well as 52 bus exchanges and Park & Rides.
Trolley Lines: The overhead trolley lines at a typical intersection like Broadway and Granville can weigh up to 1,400 kilograms and are supported by eight trolley poles at the intersection.
ALT-left shit pump brags about Vancouver transit that he doesn't use, after whining about Ford spending money in ONTARIO to improve and upgrade transit in Toronto and the GTA.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
angry internet dad thinks that quoting ridership numbers is bragging.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
A liter of gas still up to 50 cents higher in the lower mainland compared to AB... Probably even more than Sask

hehehehe

B.C. boneheads getting SCHOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont want oil...........................................

OKAY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give them a taste of what life is like with oil becoming a RARE AND COSTLY COMMODITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And aint it GRAND....................................................

MOST B.C. UNDERSTOOD from the beginning.....................................

It is just LIE-berals and their idiot cousins of the NDP and Greenies who dont understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
96.9 today

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A price drop like that tells us just how well...............................................

our not so "booming" economy............................................

IS REALLY DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordinary people getting crushed by frozen wages..................

getting hit by reduced work hours......................

getting crushed by carbon tax SCAM / gravy grab................

And we are bracing ourselves for when the civil service

union HOGS go to WAR for MORE GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first battle- the MAJOR BATTLE................................

will be fought in August between Ford govt .................

and Ontari-owe teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The battle line is clear- Ford was elected to eliminate the

Wynne-bag LIE-beral debt.............................

but HOGS WANT EVEN MORE DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Gas companies refuse to cough up profit margins to B.C. inquiry

https://vancouversun.com/news/politics/gas-companies-refuse-to-cough-up-profit-margins-to-bcuc

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
my my - refining and retail margins double that of the rest of Canada?

that's gouging.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
But on the island if we were to have the same refining and retail margins as the rest of Canada we would be paying about a buck a liter.

I think the government has enough evidence at this point to compel all the oil companies to release their data

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
my my - refining and retail margins double that of the rest of Canada?
that's gouging.

Retail prices have what to do with wholesale?

If retailers can't buy supply from wholesalers what happens?

But on the island if we were to have the same refining and retail margins as the rest of Canada we would be paying about a buck a liter.
I think the government has enough evidence at this point to compel all the oil companies to release their data
LMFAO.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Since we have no refining capacity on the island anymore it is rather irrelevant.

SInce oil refining is an unregulated industry I'm pretty sure the government has no legal right to demand what amounts to business secrets.
What needs to be investigated is how much of the tax on fuel goes towards road construction and is it legal to tax gas for non automotive programs?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Since we have no refining capacity on the island anymore it is rather irrelevant.

SInce oil refining is an unregulated industry I'm pretty sure the government has no legal right to demand what amounts to business secrets.
What needs to be investigated is how much of the tax on fuel goes towards road construction and is it legal to tax gas for non automotive programs?

I agree with the thought but I know what the answer will be.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I drive a chevrolet sonic doing 45 to 50 MPG highway.....

I challenge hoid to state what car he drives and post his gas mileage

Someone pls quote me since I'm on his iggy list.......