Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh, look. You did an edit after you realized that you didn't know how to spell it.

No, you are all fcuked up! Sometimes while typing and your mind is elsewhere you inadvertently type the "sound" of what you are saying. Very often when I want to type "their" I type "there" and don't find it until I proof read what I've written. On rare occasions I proof read AFTER I've already punched "submit". - Sorry if what I've just typed is too much for your limited mind to grasp. "hypocrisy"...…..h-y-p-o-c-r-I-s-y...…………..you'll get it eventually! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, you are all fcuked up! Sometimes while typing and your mind is elsewhere you inadvertently type the "sound" of what you are saying. Very often when I want to type "their" I type "there" and don't find it until I proof read what I've written. On rare occasions I proof read AFTER I've already punched "submit". - Sorry if what I've just typed is too much for your limited mind to grasp. "hypocrisy"...…..h-y-p-o-c-r-I-s-y...…………..you'll get it eventually! :)
Yes funny when the spell check Nazi’s get a taste of their own medicine .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You sure the US won't let the illegals go back to Mexico? Or Mexico won't let them in? And they are not concentration camps. Any crimes being committed are being done by their own people, not American citizens.
I have worked in construction camps where we have less freedom.

No, I'm actually not sure, except that right now they're not even attempting it, or if they are, it's no where near the numbers it needs to be to clean these camps out.

And yes, they are concentration camps. Acting like a duck, walking like a duck, sounds like a duck, it's not a turkey... people who have been in concentration camps say it's concentration camps, and I'd believe them over you any day.

LOL - Construction camp does NOT equal concentration camp but sure, false equivalency is one of your things.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Didn't they teach you in school that the ' distinguishes between plural and ownership. That was Grade 3...…………..you should have stayed another year!
It's called the "possessive" form, not "ownership".

Grade 3 were the three best years of your life, no doubt.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No, I'm actually not sure, except that right now they're not even attempting it, or if they are, it's no where near the numbers it needs to be to clean these camps out.
And yes, they are concentration camps. Acting like a duck, walking like a duck, sounds like a duck, it's not a turkey... people who have been in concentration camps say it's concentration camps, and I'd believe them over you any day.
LOL - Construction camp does NOT equal concentration camp but sure, false equivalency is one of your things.
Obviously you have been in neither so your opinion as usual is not valid. My understanding is that there are both drugs and alcohol in the illegal alien camps. In construction camps either one would get you the boot immediately. Illegal aliens could avoid these camps simply by not entering the US illegally so no it is not a concentration camp.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Wrong again sunshine. You are getting close to beating hoid for idiot of the year. It wasn't my post to start with so I could not edit it.

Actually, you're wrong again, Princess. It was said to JLM, not to you.

Been in the Gilly juice, again?

West Coast mushrooms?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Obviously you have been in neither so your opinion as usual is not valid. My understanding is that there are both drugs and alcohol in the illegal alien camps. In construction camps either one would get you the boot immediately. Illegal aliens could avoid these camps simply by not entering the US illegally so no it is not a concentration camp.

And it's obvious that you don't even know the definition of Concentration Camp, nor have read about those who HAVE been in Concentration camps, and, again, say that this is exactly what these are.

What illegal alien camps? Have no clue what you're talking about there. If you're talking about the places where people are being kept, on the south border of the US, those are Concentration Camps :) All prodding aside, I don't deny some people there ARE likely illegal aliens, and I totally agree they should be entering the US by legal means. However, a lot of them are also people seeking refugee status, which is NOT illegal despite how much the US may want it to be.

Again:

Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp

By that definition, yes, they ARE Concentration camps.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So what? As long as you can edit the post (1 hour) and do why are you saying that is something a mentally unfit person would do. Bottom of the barrel IMO.

Uh....................................

MHz..................................

CAN YOU ACTUALLY SEE ........................................

out of your barrel???????????????????????????

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And it's obvious that you don't even know the definition of Concentration Camp, nor have read about those who HAVE been in Concentration camps, and, again, say that this is exactly what these are.
What illegal alien camps? Have no clue what you're talking about there. If you're talking about the places where people are being kept, on the south border of the US, those are Concentration Camps :) All prodding aside, I don't deny some people there ARE likely illegal aliens, and I totally agree they should be entering the US by legal means. However, a lot of them are also people seeking refugee status, which is NOT illegal despite how much the US may want it to be.
Again:
Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp
By that definition, yes, they ARE Concentration camps.
ROFLMFAO. You really are quite dense.