Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
THey are free to go back to wherever they came from. See they are here voluntary. NOT volunteering is a prerequisite for being a concentration camp.

Actually no, they're not, now that they're being kept in the concentration camps. They aren't "free" to do anything, except apparently be raped, assaulted, degraded, neglected and abused.

They came voluntarily, yes, to escape the horror of their homes. Claiming refugee status is not a crime, and it's not said how many of those in the camps are 'illegals' or are here to claim refugee status, though if you can provide unbiased stats on that, I'd appreciate it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Actually no, they're not, now that they're being kept in the concentration camps. They aren't "free" to do anything, except apparently be raped, assaulted, degraded, neglected and abused.

They came voluntarily, yes, to escape the horror of their homes. Claiming refugee status is not a crime, and it's not said how many of those in the camps are 'illegals' or are here to claim refugee status, though if you can provide unbiased stats on that, I'd appreciate it.
So you don’t believe in borders , can you cross freely into the United States from New Brunswick ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So you don’t believe in borders , can you cross freely into the United States from New Brunswick ?
Pre-9/11, you used to be able to do just that and nobody was terribly bent out of shape about it. We used to freely sail across Lake Ontario to the American ports on the other side and just "phone in" to Lewisport that "We're here" when we got around to it ... sometimes hours later. Nobody cared. The same thing was done in reverse and you phoned in to say, Kingston, although the Canadians were far more interested in getting the revenues from our boatloads of cheap, discount booze from Rochester.

That all ended, with that evil "Canadian Connection" to 9/11 and the firm Foxy belief that Canada is teeming with terrorists.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You sure the US won't let the illegals go back to Mexico? Or Mexico won't let them in? And they are not concentration camps. Any crimes being committed are being done by their own people, not American citizens.
I have worked in construction camps where we have less freedom.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
THey are free to go back to wherever they came from. See they are here voluntary. NOT volunteering is a prerequisite for being a concentration camp.

Actually I am going to take a guess and suggest the illegals..............................................

ARE NOT FREE to go back where they came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one thing they SPENT ALL THEIR RESOURCES.............................................

just getting to United States.........................................................

so HOW can they then travel hundreds of miles..............

to get back home????????????????????????????

Its not like they can simply HOP A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With no food and no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even WORSE- many of the illegals BORROWED MONEY FROM LOAN SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they could pay their way NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the illegals are allowed to go home...................................

then HOW will they pay the debts they OWE to DANGEROUS GANGSTERS????????????????????

The Mexican govt is complicit in this filthy loan sharking biz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By allowing these desperate people to travel through their territories.........................................

Mexicans are AIDING ORGANIZED CRIME AND HUMAN SMUGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mexican economy is BEING KEPT AFLOAT........................................

by Mexican illegals in United States..............................

sending those Yankee dollars BACK HOME TO FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mexican govt EARNS MORE CASH FROM ITS ILLEGALS..........................................

THAN IT DOES FROM OIL EXPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By allowing desperate peasants to leave their South American nations..............................

THOSE GOVTS ARE AIDING VIOLENT CRIMINAL GANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As is so often the case..................................

Yankees DID NOT CREATE THE MESS...........................................

but deceitful and despicable and selfish LIE-berals.........................................

DO EXPECT Yankees to CLEAN UP THE MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You sure the US won't let the illegals go back to Mexico? Or Mexico won't let them in? And they are not concentration camps. Any crimes being committed are being done by their own people, not American citizens.
I have worked in construction camps where we have less freedom.

Serryah is known for her propensity to get a little melodramatic at times! :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I like that ... "mellow dramatic"

It's an oxymoron, for sure but it's also kind of sweet and poetic.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So what? As long as you can edit the post (1 hour) and do why are you saying that is something a mentally unfit person would do. Bottom of the barrel IMO.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So what? As long as you can edit the post (1 hour) and do why are you saying that is something a mentally unfit person would do. Bottom of the barrel IMO.
it was cute, what he first posted ...cute and poetic ... the sort of mispronunciations that five year olds make.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Too bad it got edited before you could mock him over it. Your proof is where or are we 'just supposed to accept your wild accusations'? (read that in some post today)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Too bad it got edited before you could mock him over it. Your proof is where or are we 'just supposed to accept your wild accusations'? (read that in some post today)
I would be bothered to make something like that up?

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I would be bothered to make something like that up.
I hope not but it is still 'one bird in your hand is worth many in the bushes'. Maybe archive.org did a screenshot when the error was still there. As it is, if spelling is a valid trait to show mental flaws, rather than flaws in typing skills, then speech should mirror the typing before any editing. Mine requires a lot of editing but it is a physical flaw in my body rather than that part is perfect and the flaw is elsewhere.