foreign funded meddling

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Alberta's new deacon Mr Kenney making a disturbing claim that pipeline protests are being funded by American billionaires.

Which would only be fair since the oil sector is owned by them.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Oh nobody is saying this is anything new with the nattys

This is just a rehash

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
This is just a rehash
ALT-left red fascist trash cries about unproven Russian collusion in the US elections. ALT-left red fascist trash denies proven American interference in our last election, in our forestry sector and our oil sector, and now they're going after our natural gas sector.

But you don't care. In ALT-left red fascist trash-land, lumber, oil and natgas are White natty resources.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Alberta's new deacon Mr Kenney making a disturbing claim that pipeline protests are being funded by American billionaires.

Which would only be fair since the oil sector is owned by them.

Good for Kenney! It's been known for years that foreign entities are interfering with our economic interests, specifically in Alberta. Why, even the court in BC gave them the privilege of being heard at the hearings! It's absolutely ridiculous that foreign entities who have no interest in what happens here in Canada can be given the right to protest/object to our resources being piped to tide water. It's insane!

I hope Kenney can do something about it - take them to court? Sue them? I don't know. It's something the Feds should also be doing including striping them of their charitable statuses! We're our own worst enemy! Sigh....

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It all makes sense when you just accept that only white people are discriminated against and climate change is a hoax

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This is just a rehash
But obviously new to you and the rest of the white nuttys.

Why is that?

You also knew 41 of 42 audits of these eco-fascist organisations were cancelled by Trudeau right?

Would this be the first quiet coup to put a plant in the head honcho seat of a nation or just the first time it happen to Canada?

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
But obviously new to you and the rest of the white nuttys.

Why is that?

You also knew 41 of 42 audits of these eco-fascist organisations were cancelled by Trudeau right?

Would this be the first quiet coup to put a plant in the head honcho seat of a nation or just the first time it happen to Canada?
Of course he knows , he just doesn’t care .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
He can't help himself.

The word is magic - like tide water.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
what about the shadowy funding of the anti environmental groups?

US Big Oil is funding all sorts of pro-oil shananigans

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Well he may well be limited to Alberta, but it will be interesting to see what else "pops up" because I think the Feds are also complicit in this in that they refuse to even acknowledge that outside interference in our economy is even taking place. Plus, allowing charitable status to be given to organizations that don't have 1 iota of charitable bones in their organizations. (Take the David Suzuki Foundation - (please, take it). It may have started as a charitable foundation but is now more political than anything and its charitable status should be removed. But it's only one of many that need to lose their charitable status!

But didn't Trudeau increase the % of what charities could do "politically" without losing their status? Seems to me I read something about it and not a peep from the MSM. So, to me, that means he's colluded with the charities that will spew his ideological bent.

JMHO