Deny Climate Change@Your own Risk.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Wow! The denial of thousands of weather anomalies world wide over decades by one climate denier is proof that the whole thing is bogus. I am amazed at the small mindedness of deniers.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
In other werds, no one is denying climate changes. The real debate is what the cause is and what can be done about it.

I say the Sun causes climate change and peoplekind can do dick about it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Adapt to the shorter growing seasons appropriately.
;)
...and make certain the appropriate fuels are available reliably and cheaply.

Oh crap...we can't even burn the toonies and loonies.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In other werds, no one is denying climate changes. The real debate is what the cause is and what can be done about it.

I say the Sun causes climate change and peoplekind can do dick about it.

People CAN do things, what I don't get is WHY people don't seem to want to do anything.

So you think the climate is changing, but we can't do anything about it? Why not, Walter? En mass, if humans did more to stop putting pollutants and such into our environments, if we stopped clear cutting forests - especially rain forests and old growth - and if we stopped massacring animals just for some misguided and misplaced sense of superiority, why would any of that be bad? What is so wrong with WANTING cleaner air, more animals, more forest, clean water, etc?

Seriously; what is so wrong with these things?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
People CAN do things, what I don't get is WHY people don't seem to want to do anything.

So you think the climate is changing, but we can't do anything about it? Why not, Walter? En mass, if humans did more to stop putting pollutants and such into our environments, if we stopped clear cutting forests - especially rain forests and old growth - and if we stopped massacring animals just for some misguided and misplaced sense of superiority, why would any of that be bad? What is so wrong with WANTING cleaner air, more animals, more forest, clean water, etc?

Massacring animals because we are superior? Good grief. As for clear cutting forests, putting pollutants and 'such' into our environment, I suggest you take a trip to China, or Russia or India or Brazil or any of the many countries who don't give a damn about 'climate change' and could care less about the consequences. No matter what Canada does, the countries who do not accept the current doctrine of 'man-made climate change will continue to pollute. Preaching to Canadians who do believe that the climate is changing will do nothing to change those facts.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Not a thing. Just because some folks ..even in CDA don't want to take responsibility for their polluting behavior......does note mean that others who are eco conscious......should not keep going on with their efforts. Just because a few highly populated countries behave in anti eco friendly ways.....does not mean that many others should stop their efforts. Hopefully the pollutant guilty nations will clue in at some point.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Not a thing. Just because some folks ..even in CDA don't want to take responsibility for their polluting behavior......does note mean that others who are eco conscious......should not keep going on with their efforts. Just because a few highly populated countries behave in anti eco friendly ways.....does not mean that many others should stop their efforts. Hopefully the pollutant guilty nations will clue in at some point.
Is this thread about pollution or is it about global warming cooling changing ??? Pollution sucks and it’s bad and we need to do something about that. The change in climate is a different animal altogether though. Pick one topic or the other and I will do debate it or agree with it, but they are two different things. Right now it is summer in the northern hemisphere in winter in the southern hemisphere.... so warmth in the north and cold in the south would be normal-ish whatever normal is. Today in late June it is snowing in parts of British Columbia and western Alberta which is odd but not unheard of. Oddly cold for this time of year but that’s weather I guess. Saskatchewan just went through the coldest winter on record in the last 86 years, but that too is just weather I guess. Somebody in the post above mine noted that on one day somewhere in northern Europe far north it reached 87°F so that’s proof of global warming? A couple weeks ago I was looking at a picture of a kangaroo in Australia jumping along through the snow which is uncommon but not unheard of in Australia but that’s just the weather I guess. Odd but it’s a weird world we live in.
Where I sit as I’m dictating this to my phone 12,000 years ago was under about a mile of ice and many millions of years ago was under an inland sea populated with mosasaurs and giant sharks, and today it’s farmland. Climate changes. 10,000 years ago where the Sahara desert is the day was very wet and lush but not today. Before the end of the last mass glaciation the sea level was about 400 feet lower than it is today...And today it is what it is where it is.
Pollution is a bad thing, but pollution and claims of anthropomorphic climate change our two very different things.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Massacring animals because we are superior? Good grief. As for clear cutting forests, putting pollutants and 'such' into our environment, I suggest you take a trip to China, or Russia or India or Brazil or any of the many countries who don't give a damn about 'climate change' and could care less about the consequences. No matter what Canada does, the countries who do not accept the current doctrine of 'man-made climate change will continue to pollute. Preaching to Canadians who do believe that the climate is changing will do nothing to change those facts.

While we only reduce actual pollution because we shipped the good jobs over seas to countries they currently want to completely rape after our economy has completely crashed and our turn is done.

Just ask Maurice Strong.
;)
(Well, look up his quotes)

Just look how they treat Muslims, Tibetans, women, children, Hong Konganites and good Falon Gong organ players over in China. While they appear to hate anyone or thing that doesn't agree with them, I know it may be considered hateful by some to point out there is one group the Chinese won't prosecute or boycott...and they want to rule or destroy everyone else eventually.

Some of these rich people of influence ( from the US, and are part of the clique running this scam) won't let us plant fish here in the bay because of their cottages because they don't like to see the odd fisherman troll by. So they are not out for anyone's good but their own.

Last edited: