Refugee/Migrant Crisis

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
JLM ADMITS to having "very little knowledge and NO expertise" about immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then he proceeds to give us his thoughts on a subject he knows NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE]

You don't read too good, do you idiot? Quit your fcuking trolling and stop being a total Asshole! Most of us on this forum have had enough. Can you understand that?

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM IS ANGRY WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But HE HAS NOT answered the QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE QUESTION WAS THIS:

What benefit came to Canada from allowing Jamaican DRUG DEALER Anthony Dooley......................................

and Jamaican WELFARE CHEAT Marcia Dooley to make refugee claims in Canada????????????????????????

And while here they BEAT their 9 year old son Randal Dooley to death???????????????????????

When a LIE-beral calls you a "TROLL".................................................

it means you have asked a question the LIE-beral CANNOT ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let me ask the TROLL BAIT another question that may be easier to answer::

Canada recently accepted for landed immigrant status..............................................

a man with a PROVEN HISTORY as leader of a Guatemalan DEATH SQUAD????????????????????????

What benefit comes to Canada from encouraging a PROVEN KILLER to come here??????????????????

Is this one EASIER FOR you.............................................

TROLL BRAIN???????????????????????????????????????

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

But HE HAS NOT answered the QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE QUESTION WAS THIS:

What benefit came to Canada from allowing Jamaican DRUG DEALER Anthony Dooley......................................

and Jamaican WELFARE CHEAT Marcia Dooley to make refugee claims in Canada????????????????????????

And while here they BEAT their 9 year old son Randal Dooley to death???????????????????????

QUOTE]

That's news to me as I hadn't heard of the Dooley Trio! (Did hear of Tom Dooley sung by the Kingston Trio) any connection? :)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Data shows immigration continues to power Canadian economy - while Old Stock Canadians and their unmotivated progeny continue to weigh us down

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/06/rec...mployment-high-in-2018-0612368.html#gs.j1uw8o

The employment rate among recent immigrants between the ages of 25 and 54 reached a 12-year high in 2018, The Canadian Press is reporting.

The news agency obtained a federal Finance Ministry memo from January that says the employment rate for immigrants in this age group who landed in Canada less than five years prior was 71 per cent.

This was the highest level recorded since 2006 and the memo said a similar trend was observed among immigrants who had landed in Canada between five and 10 years prior.

The increase comes as more immigrants are entering Canada under the federal government’s new multi-year immigration levels plan, the memo observes, which the ministry said reflected Canada’s high job-creation numbers.

The document attributed the strong employment results to the fact many federal and provincial immigration programs are focused on human capital factors such as education, skilled work experience and proficiency in English or French.

The memo posits that Canada’s positive attitude toward immigrants in Canada is helping outcomes for immigrants more generally.

The memo also touched on outcomes for second-generation Canadians, who it said are faring better than the children of Canadian-born parents when it comes to both education and income.

Just over 40 per cent of second-generation Canadians between the ages of 25 and 44 had a university degree, compared to only 24 per cent of Canadians whose parents were born in Canada.

In terms of income, second-generation Canadians earned on average just under $4,000 more per year than their peers with two Canadian parents ($55,500 to $51,600).

LIE-beral PROPAGANDA continues to spill into the Cdn political environment.......................................................

faster than sewage from an antiquated LIE-beral treatment plant during a light rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemer-HOID demonstrates most graphically..........................................

that there is no situation that LIE-berals cannot wildly exaggerate........................................

hopelessly miss-represent....................................................

or otherwise GROSSLY DISTORT for reasons of PERSONAL GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemer-HOID SIMPLY CANNOT explain how it is that our "booming economy" can also be SO DEEPLY INDEBTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ILL-LOGIC of his position is so serious it is destroying the credibility of the ENTIRE LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

THE QUESTION WAS THIS:

QUOTE]

That's news to me as I hadn't heard of the Dooley Trio! (Did hear of Tom Dooley sung by the Kingston Trio) any connection? :)

Yeah REAL FUNNY LIE Asshat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They punched the kid so hard and so often in the face.............................................

that when they did the autopsy ..............................

they found piece of his shattered teeth in his stomach...............................................

NOW HOW FUNNY IS IT???????????????????????????????????

Anthony Dooley ALREADY HAD a drug dealer CONVICTION in United States.............................

so Cnd authorities KNEW what he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If his refugee hearing had been refused....................

that little boy would NOT have been TORTURED..................

TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YOU STILL AVOID the question...............................

"WHAT BENEFIT did we get from being kind to a DRUG

DEALER and a welfare cheat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

They punched the kid so hard and so often in the face.............................................

that when they did the autopsy ..............................

they found piece of his shattered teeth in his stomach...............................................

NOW HOW FUNNY IS IT???????????????????????????????????

Anthony Dooley ALREADY HAD a drug dealer CONVICTION in United States.............................

so Cnd authorities KNEW what he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If his refugee hearing had been refused....................

that little boy would NOT have been TORTURED..................

TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YOU STILL AVOID the question...............................

"WHAT BENEFIT did we get from being kind to a DRUG

DEALER and a welfare cheat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And isnt it nice.............................................

you have been SHAMED into not referring to me a TROLL..............................................

merely for asking questions YOU CANNOT ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Are you terminally stupid? As horrendous and horrific as the case may be I explained to you already that I wasn't aware of it.
So WTF can't you just accept that and go bother someone else for awhile. (Hoid would just love to hear from you)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
he has been on my ignore list since day one

keep quoting him and you'll be there again too

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
he has been on my ignore list since day one
keep quoting him and you'll be there again too
LOL, says the guy who never wrote anything that is important enough to be ignored for.

As far as the "Booming Economy" the TSX has been crashing since May 23
(Note also: The TSX hit a high of 16.669 on a date that adds up to 66 - YEAH, RIGHT!!!)

I have tried to explain to you all what that number means for a couple of years now. You just don't get it do you?

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Are you terminally stupid? As horrendous and horrific as the case may be I explained to you already that I wasn't aware of it.
So WTF can't you just accept that and go bother someone else for awhile. (Hoid would just love to hear from you)

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I BOTHERING YOU with the TRUTH???????????????????????????????

LIE-berals DO ENJOY being willfully BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they think that being EDUCATED on their BLIND FOLLY........................................................

is an infringement on their RIGHT to be both ignorant and BIGOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can ALWAYS tell when a LIE-beral is embarrassed......................................

they start squawking like a demented Parrot: "I DIDNT KNOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then they run right out............................................................

and do exactly the same stupid things....................................................

till they are confronted yet again............................................

and then they CLAIM the new situation is somehow DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus THEY DID NOT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have a credibility issue at this time....................................

THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its not like the Dooleys or that Guatemalan hit man are the ONLY LIE-beral immigration problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider this one that you no doubt "never heard of either"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a fine article describing the poisonously irresponsible attitudes of LIE-berals towards the Muslim terrorist threat to Canada-with some comments of my own in brackets):

Release conditions upheld for Egyptian man branded a security threat

Colin Perkel, Toronto Sun. First posted: Monday, July 04, 2016 01:00 PM EDT

TORONTO - An Egyptian man long branded as a threat to Canada's national security has lost his bid to lift restrictions on his freedom.

While some minor changes are appropriate, Federal Court Judge Simon Noel ruled that Mohamed Mahjoub still needs careful monitoring.

"Nothing will ever be to the satisfaction of Mr. Mahjoub," Noel said in his decision. "I understand the position Mr. Mahjoub is in and the frustration he must be going through (but) at a certain point, a reality check must be performed in order for him to adapt to his future."

Canadian authorities have argued since his initial arrest in 2000 that Mahjoub, 56, of Toronto, poses a terror-related threat. He has fought numerous legal battles in an effort to overturn his national security certificate, which allows Ottawa to jail him or otherwise limit his freedom -- without laying criminal charges against him.

Mahjoub, who spent years in prison, was released in 2009 under stringent conditions. While those restrictions have been eased in recent years, he had wanted Noel to scrap almost all of them.

In rejecting the request, Noel leaned heavily on a 2013 Federal Court decision that found Mahjoub's national security certificate to be reasonable.

In that decision, another judge found credible evidence that Mahjoub was once a top executive at an enterprise in Sudan run by the late terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. The judge also found Mahjoub had been a ranking member of the Egyptian terror organization known as Vanguards of Conquest, and that he had lied about his contacts with known terrorists while in Canada.

(So thanks to Cdn cops and others we have enough evidence to PROVE that Mahjoub is friendly to terrorists. He has been through our costly immigration courts and been deemed unsuitable to be a Cdn. We also had to pay to keep him in our prisons for a number of years at our cost. He then went through various court appeals-ALSO at our cost and was then released with “strict conditions” which involve our security people keeping tabs on him-MORE costs for us. I doubt that a guy on such a short leash is working to support himself so we are paying for THAT too. And now he is bored an unhappy and is BACK in court-at our cost to whine about his situation-MORE costs.)

Mahjoub, who first came to Canada in December 1995 and was granted refugee status in October 1996, has consistently denied any such links but courts have repeatedly upheld his security certificate since it was first issued in 2000 -- despite finding that authorities at times had breached his rights.

(Oh great-LIE-beral lawyers and hug a thug judges recognize that Mahjoub is a threat but see no reason why they should not dump him on us and force us to care for him at any price.)

Although some conditions of his release in 2009 have been eased -- such as the requirement that he wear a tracking bracelet -- numerous others remain in place. Among them is a requirement he report to border service agents weekly, that he remain subject to physical surveillance, and that he can only use a supervised email account.

Mahjoub, who has staved off deportation because of a risk he would be tortured if sent back to Egypt, argued there was no evidence to justify restrictions he said were taking a toll on his mental and physical health.

"To a certain limit, it is understandable that Mr. Mahjoub experiences feelings of rejection, refusal and despair," Noel wrote.

At the same time, the judge said, Mahjoub had not been co-operative with authorities and had even breached some of the conditions -- although the violations were not serious.

In his defence, Mahjoub argued he only wanted to ensure Canada Border Services Agency did not reach beyond what the court had ordered, and that agents respected his privacy.

Those concerns had some validity, Noel said, but proper supervision was essential to ensuring the conditions were meaningful.

(OH right-he is breaking terms and conditions and demanding HIS rights. And what is wrong with shipping him back to Egypt at this time since Bin Lauden is dead and after 21 years of being in Canada I think Mahjoub has NOTHING to tell a security team.....UNLESS he has been in recent contact with other terrorist cells? Oh wait-he has been CAUGHT LYING about his contacts with other terrorists while IN CANADA! Can we trust this clown with anything?)

"The danger to the security of Canada associated to Mr. Mahjoub now is certainly not comparable to the danger assessed in the past," Noel wrote in upholding 23 conditions.

"But the danger to the security of Canada associated to Mr. Mahjoub has not evaporated; it remains latent, perceptible and factual."

(And there is the best reason to get rid of the clown! Too bad LIE-berals think we are made of money and want to save the world-starting with the most criminal types! Its all about making LIE-berals look good to ethnic groups in exchange for votes and LIE-beral power! )

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
LOL, says the guy who never wrote anything that is important enough to be ignored for.

As far as the "Booming Economy" the TSX has been crashing since May 23
(Note also: The TSX hit a high of 16.669 on a date that adds up to 66 - YEAH, RIGHT!!!)

I have tried to explain to you all what that number means for a couple of years now. You just don't get it do you?
well, nobody really reads what you have to say.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You just did Nobo.
;)
I didn't break the little legs off the fackts though, 'cause it's fun to watch them scurry around and evade you.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
well, nobody really reads what you have to say.

POOR STUPID hemer-HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does not wish to admit that the stock market.......................................

has all the style and grace and honesty.............................................

of a bunch of semi literate cowboys sitting around...............................................

playing LIARS poker................................................

with a marked deck and some spare aces up various sleeves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens in a stock market too often has NO INFLUENCE on the lives of ordinary people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Were you born STUPID or do you work at it?

LIE-berals like JLM COMPLAIN THAT I "SHOUT" AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THEY NEVER HEAR The valid questions being asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it JLM that you have NOT answered my questions

about the benefit of LIE-beral immigration policy?????????

I guess you really are CHICKENSH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral idea bank HAS BEEN BANKRUPT for a

LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side.......................

if you want to call it that.........................

LIE-berals have STOPPED shouting "RACIST" at people

who ask the hard questions about FAILED LIE-beral policy!!!!

But the ensuing SILENCE is not effective in promoting LIE-

beral election strategy either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ENTIRE LIE-beral brand is in SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!!!!!!

Right across ALL of Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even in B.C. John Horgan - the LIE-beral minded imbecile is

in serious trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The price of gas is seriously hampering peoples lives!!!!!!!!!!

And the Horgan assurance he would WASTE huge new

sums of BORROWED tax cash to fight kinder morgan is NOT

SITTING WELL with over taxed voters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Canada resettled more refugees than any other country in 2018, UN says
Canadian Press
Published:
June 19, 2019
Updated:
June 19, 2019 4:39 PM EDT
Refugee families carry luggage to an awaiting van at Humber College to take them to new temporary accommodations at a Radisson Hotel in Toronto, on Aug. 9, 2018. Stan Behal / Toronto Sun / Postmedia Network / Files
OTTAWA — As the number of displaced people worldwide reaches modern highs, new figures show Canada resettled more refugees last year than any other country and had the second-highest number of refugees who gained citizenship.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees’ latest report shows the number of people fleeing war, persecution and conflict has exceeded 70 million — the most since the Second World War.
About 1.4 million refugees were in need of resettlement in 2018 but only 92,400 refugees were actually resettled, in 25 countries.
Canada accepted 28,100 refugees for permanent resettlement last year. The United States was second with 22,900.
The data also shows Canada gave citizenship to the second-largest number of people who had arrived as refugees — a figure that helps to measure how well countries are integrating refugees. A total of 18,000 refugees became Canadian citizens last year, a substantial increase over 2017, when just over 10,000 refugees were naturalized. The number had been declining over time.
Michael Casasola, a senior resettlement officer with the UN refugee agency’s operation in Canada, says Canada has been a leader in welcoming refugees and giving them opportunities to thrive.
He pointed to Canada’s private sponsorship program, which accounts for two-thirds of Canada’s resettled refugees. By offering community-based supports that come directly from citizens and charitable organizations, refugees who arrive through this program achieve better outcomes and become better integrated into their communities than government-sponsored refugees.
“Canada’s approach to integration works. It encourages integration, it welcomes refugees to become part of Canadian society, including obtaining citizenship, and among all the immigrants who come to Canada, refugees have the highest (citizenship) uptake,” Casasola said.
The picture hasn’t been all rosy. An influx of “irregular” asylum seekers crossing into Canada using a forest path between New York state and Quebec has become a divisive political issue, with conservative politicians often referring to these individuals as “queue-jumpers” and “illegal” migrants.
The UNHCR report shows Canada was the ninth-largest recipient of new asylum-seekers in 2018, with 55,400 claims filed. Over 19,000 of those were from people intercepted by the RCMP for crossing “irregularly” into Canada.
While these numbers represent an overall increase in the number of asylum seekers to Canada — a situation that has led to major backlogs in processing claims and problems finding housing for asylum-seekers in Montreal and Toronto — the UNHCR figures show Canada’s experiences are nothing compared to the waves of refugees flocking to other countries. There they await processing and possible resettlement elsewhere.
“Only 16 per cent of the world’s refugees are in developed states,” Casasola said.
“The reality is the vast majority of refugees are in front-line countries. So we always have to be careful in certain discourse globally in terms of trying to present that somehow we’re inundated when other countries bear much larger responsibilities that they take on when refugees cross their border.”
Turkey hosted the largest number of refugees worldwide, with 3.7 million people in 2018, while Pakistan saw 1.4 million and Uganda 1.2 million.
The main country of origin for refugees in 2018 was Syria, with 6.7 million Syrians having fled across a border at the end of the year; and while these refugees were hosted by 127 countries on six continents, the vast majority — 85 per cent — remained in countries in the Middle East.
Casasola said he is concerned about a rise in harsh language about asylum seekers in Canada and in other countries. With immigration likely to be a major issue on the campaign trail in the federal election this fall, he said he hopes this trend doesn’t continue.
“It’s disconcerting when we hear a negative narrative around refugees when, in fact, we know that Canada has been a successful model in terms of how to receive and integrate refugees,” he said.
“We’re always worried that refugees somehow become a punching bag during an election, or to be used as a lightning rod and such, especially when a lot of what we hear is not accurate or fact-based.”
For example, while some Canadians worry about irregular migration, the number of irregular border-crossers was down slightly in 2018 compared to 2017 and so far this year, the rate of new arrivals has slowed compared to the same period last year.
“But what worries us is that sort of stuff is lost in the public opinion and it becomes more an emotional debate, rather than evidence-based,” Casasola said. “That’s why we’re interested in trying to put out into the public information about how refugees are actually succeeding in Canada and are helping Canada.”
http://torontosun.com/news/national...fugees-than-any-other-country-in-2018-un-says

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Just answer the question and quit being an idiiot, also look up the word "apolitical"!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM acts just like a TYPICAL LIE-beral in all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deceit- in calling himself "apolitical"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denail in refusing to discuss LIE-beral FAILURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deception in telling ME "to answer the question"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Distortion in suggesting I am "the idiot" simply or asking questions that JLM does not like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is YOU who have not ANSWERED the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ASKED: "TELL ME what benefit Canada got from allowing the blood drenched leader of a Guatemalan death squad into Canada to

become a citizen????????????????????????????

AND YOUR ANSWER WAS {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{?????????????????????????????????????????

I asked you: "WHAT BENEFIT did Canada get from allowing CONVICTED DRUG DEALER Anthony Dooley and his welfare CHEAT

wife Marcia Dooley to make refugee claims in Canada????????????????????????????

And your answer was %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%????????????????????????????????????????

I asked you how much it cost Canada to let Marcia and Anthony Dooley to make refugee claims while BEATING 9 year old son

Randal to DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And your answer was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????????????

Around the time Randal died after being punched in the face so often that the doctors doing the autopsy found pieces of his shattered

teeth in his stomach...................................................

Toronto Red Star Newspaper published an article telling us an AVERAGE DEFENSE LAWYER got paid half a million dollars to defend

a client!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the Dooley case- there were TWO CLIENTS AND THUS AT LEAST A MILLION DOLLARS in legal defense bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we can bet on another MILLION DOLLARS AT LEAST in prosecution bills as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TO MENTION the several hundred grand that the Dooley`s got from welfare- over about 5 years - part honestly but MOST BY

DECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how many hundreds of thousands MORE for the police investigation into Randal`s death.....................................

plus tens of thousands MORE per year - 2 years schooling at FIFTEEN GRAND PER YEAR for Randall...................................

and THREE YEARS SCHOOLING for his surviving older brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then add in the THREE HUNDRED GRAND PER YEAR to jail the two child killers for twenty five years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN ADD FOR INFLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we must not forget the tens of thousands of dollars spent in the refugee case- that the Dooleys were LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all adds up to MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so LIE-berals could suck up to a welfare LIAR and a CONVICTED Cocaine dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And FOR WHAT????????????????????????????????

Randal Dooley WOULD STILL BE ALIVE in Jamaica if he had not been forced onto a plane and sent to Toronto in a FAKE ATTEMPT

to make the Dooley`s look like a happy family group worthy of settling in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM responds to details like this EXACTLY LIKE A CLASSIC LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN WHINES when he is called a LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a LIE-beral Maroon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!