This Asteroid Has a 1-in-7,000 Chance of Hitting Earth This Fall

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
There is a 100% chance you're always going to be a moronic raging lunitic for the rest of your life.
Mhz and his "loco collective" is just as bad as hoid and his "white naties" or Curious CDN Hipocratic syndrome...
It's The broken record syndrome.........................

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Mhz and his "loco collective" is just as bad as hoid and his "white naties" or Curious CDN Hipocratic syndrome...
It's The broken record syndrome.........................
Every psychopath thinks everybody else is insane except themself and their closest friends.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is a 100% chance you're always going to be a moronic raging lunitic for the rest of your life.
Spoken like a true psychopath. My moderate posts are insane but all your posts calling for the death of others is the only sane post being made in our exchanges. That about sum things up???

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Only NASA would promote a crack us a sign an object is shrinking. lol

Our favourite Islamic nutter probably blames 'zionists'. Personally I think it is the Klingons.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Our favourite Islamic nutter probably blames 'zionists'. Personally I think it is the Klingons.

It's either the Jews, the Russians, Trump or Brexit.

What else could it be?

The crack may have been colluding with the Russians to make sure it's a success, or Brexit made the everyday life so toxic and dangerous on the Moon that the crack was bound to happen eventually.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Read the article. I was especially intrigued by the last sentence...

A study that came out in March in the journal Icarus found that the larger the asteroid, the harder it will be to blow up.

Hard to believe they needed a study to tell them that bigger rocks are harder to blow up. Can we really trust the a analysis of people who need a study to tell them this?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
N...iceland
;)
Oh, there must be something about that place you nazicommieglobalists won't like, and will want to feel superior to the residents for.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't get jokeskies much when they are on liebarrels, do you Walter?
;)

BTW, Western and central Europe...I think that's where Icelanders are from.

This Asteroid Has a 1-in-7,000 Chance of Hitting Earth This Fall

LOL, THAT'S why they call it fall!
:)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Don't get jokeskies much when they are on liebarrels, do you Walter?
;)

BTW, Western and central Europe...I think that's where Icelanders are from.
Icelanders are from Iceland. Progs can't joke.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, they've been there for how long?
;)

The Iceland Experiment
How a Tiny Island Nation Captured the Lead in the Genetic Revolution

The island nation is a genetic anomaly: settled by a few Norsemen and Celts in the 9th century A.D. and relatively free of later immigration, it is among the most genetically homogeneous countries on earth.
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1158968,00.html

They are even making a scientific business based on their European DNA vs the rest of the world's decedents of the same racial identity.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's funny how a thread about an asteroid has gradually morphed into a thread about Down's Syndrome.