Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
A real chance to virtue signal to the world that peoplekind need saving from Carbon pollution, I really think they are missing a Golden opportunity here /s

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
Yes, it's quite a silly story. I want "illegal refugees" deported. None of those crossing the border fit that description as they aren't refugees. They are merely applying for that legal status. It's hard to take any story seriously that can't even get the most basic facts right.

People know what they're talking about. They're talking about the economic migrants pretending to be refugees who come here to live on welfare. Those of us who pay taxes are concerned by this.

Our refugee system was never designed to have hordes of people who face no real oppression or attack show up and claim some sort of general right to asylum because their country is a bad place. That's not what the damn laws are about. That your country is a bad place is irrelevant. Most countries are bad places. Go back and make it better. 90% of the people accepted as refugees weren't in any real sense.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa

These figures are substantially below the 39 per cent average for male refugees from other countries.

A throwaway line in a story about Syrians. But wait a bit... only 39% of the hundreds of thousands of refugees we've brought in are employed. And likely 90% of those are in minimum wage jobs, which means they're not paying income tax, so they're not paying for their own health care or kids education or any of the other government services they use.

There is a massive cost to these grandiose gestures of allowing in tens of thousands of 'refugee's every year, and it's made worse by the fact that anyone who has met any of them knows few are legitimate refugees. Talk to any who have been here a short time. Ask them how often they go home to visit family. What?! But... but... it's so dangerous for them there! Or not...

We're spending billions and billions every year on economic migrants instead of our own people.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
People know what they're talking about. They're talking about the economic migrants pretending to be refugees who come here to live on welfare. Those of us who pay taxes are concerned by this.

Our refugee system was never designed to have hordes of people who face no real oppression or attack show up and claim some sort of general right to asylum because their country is a bad place. That's not what the damn laws are about. That your country is a bad place is irrelevant. Most countries are bad places. Go back and make it better. 90% of the people accepted as refugees weren't in any real sense.

Are YOU CRAZY????????????????????????????????????

LIEberals DELIBERATELY MADE THIS MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now they are trying to BLAME HARPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating how LIE-berals have thrown open our borders and welcomed the world- without ANY regard for national security, personal safety or any consideration of how the new arrivals will actually survive in Canada- UNLESS they get massive govt aid for decades to come!!

The article illustrates that LIE-beral assurances that they “will get tough on illegals” was an EMPTY promise that has been abandoned at the first opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

With some comments of my own in brackets):

Liberals end ‘unfair’ policy that penalized refugees from so-called ‘safe countries’

Nicholas Keung - Immigration Reporter

Published: May 17, 2019

A group of people in a cage: A group of asylum seekers arrive at temporary housing facilities after crossing into Canada at St. Bernard-de-Lacolle, Que., in May 2018.

(Oh nice sleazy sneer there- the illegals are not animals in a cage - they are TRES- passers being held in a secure facility till they can be processed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Liberal government has killed a controversial Harper-era initiative that did not afford all refugees the same rights and instead penalized those who came from so-called “safe countries” like the United States.

(WHY SHOULD they all have the same rights?? Even the United Nations - that bigoted, ineffective and anti white debating society makes a distinction between people coming from a war zone and those coming from a “safe country”!! If they are already in a safe country then why the EMERGENCY in bringing them to Canada??????????????????????

(Oh right -LIE-berals are engaged in BUYING as many votes as possible in the SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME - in a frantic effort to buy enough votes to cling to power at ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Starting immediately, Canada will remove the tight time frame for their claims to be heard and let them appeal possible rejections, as well as grant them the right to work immediately and receive health care — benefits previously bestowed only on asylum seekers fleeing from war-torn countries and corrupt regimes.

(In other words IT IS a LIE-beral gravy train offer to those who will vote LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

“The system is unfair and treats people differently based on nationality,” Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen told the Star in a phone interview Thursday. “The policy hasn’t worked. It was meant to introduce efficiency, but it has created the opposite effects. It’s time to go.”

(OH yes- LIE-berals are DEDICATED to efficiency when it comes to buying votes- its just too bad they DON’T GIVE A DAMN what their extravagance does to the country at large!! But then LIE-berals DO ENJOY PUNISHING those who do not support them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The move by Ottawa follows several Federal Court decisions over the years that have chipped away at the core provisions of the so-called “safe country” policy introduced in 2012 by Stephen Harper’s Conservative government to target rising asylum claims from Eastern Europe and Mexico. The government established a list of safe countries and created a faster processing and removal system for claimants from these nations.

(We know that there have been many refugee claims from east European Roma -meaning so called Gypsies and there have been SERIOUS QUESTIONS RAISED regarding the wisdom of allowing people with such LIMITED EDUCATION into Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(WE know also that MANY Muslims have immigrated to Europe and found conditions there not to their liking- should we ask how many of THEM are trying to get to Canada as “east European refugees”??????????????)

(Should we ask THE KEY QUESTION -“just how many social welfare cases are LIE-berals willing to round up and keep at our expense like crazy cat ladies rounding up strays?????????)

(LIE-berals have been VERY CAGY about HIDING the true number of illegals already here!! And they have HIDDEN the true cost of tending to the LIE-beral STRAYS they are rounding up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Liberals’ decision to eliminate the safe country list, to be made public Friday, officially strikes down the last remaining planks of their predecessor’s controversial revamp of the refugee asylum system.

(The controversy exists ONLY in the minds of LIE-berals!! Various polls have repeatedly indicated that MOST CDNS ARE OPPOSED to LIE-beral immigration policy!! If Our idiot Boy is defeated in the October election- he can then blame BOTH his hated carbon tax SCAM and his COSTLY immigration policy for his defeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The original reforms aimed to deter “bogus claimants” whose lives weren’t in danger, but who came to Canada for economic opportunities. However, the changes failed to stem the flow of migrants and the Conservatives did not invest the necessary resources to manage the new system.

(This is LIE-beral double talk meaning Conservatives simply turned away FAKE Refugees with BAD STORIES!! Lie-berals HAVE NOT EXPLAINED how Latin American gangster obtained brand new Cdn ID and then tried to get into United States with the new paper- and Yankee border patrol ARRESTED the gangsters ON SIGHT -for multiple crimes committed in United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Nor have LIE-berals explained WHY we should accept a Guatemalan DEATH SQUAD LEADER as a refugee!!!!! The guy is a notorious KILLER who has already been denied entry to United States because of his blood soaked past - but Our idiot Boy thinks the guy will be a good Cdn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Refugee claims from these countries were not being processed any faster, said Hussen, and added additional burden to the asylum system that was further stretched over the past two years as a result of a surge of claimants crossing into Canada from the U.S.

(LIE-berals CREATED THE PROBLEM with their open invite and then LIE-berals DID NOT expand the system capacity to cope and now LIE-berals are blaming Harper for the LIE-beral created FAKE CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

“We are getting rid of the last piece of the policy that is responsible for creating the legacy backlog,” said Hussen. Under the safe country regimen, refugees from the list were given limited time for claims to be heard, had restricted access to appeals and health coverage, and faced quick deportation — which the court has ruled violated the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

(In other words- LIE-berals are abandoning any pretenSe of selecting immigrants based on a proven ability to survive in Canada!! LIE-berals PROVE THEY actually PREFER helpless and unskilled immigrants because such people are more easily BOUGHT by LIE-berals seeking votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Critics have long noted that people from so-called safe countries can still face persecution at home due to sexual orientation, ethnicity and religion, and for a variety of reasons their countries can fail to protect them. They also complained the statutory timelines to process safe country claims were unreasonable and created chaos and further backlogs because the previous government did not put in enough resources to let the refugee board do its job.

(LIE-beral immigration policy is under attack because Canada is stony broke and we cannot afford to save the entire world!! LIE-berals DENY we are broke even as they run up record breaking deficits and debt that will take CENTURIES and multiple generations to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
These figures are substantially below the 39 per cent average for male refugees from other countries.

A throwaway line in a story about Syrians. But wait a bit... only 39% of the hundreds of thousands of refugees we've brought in are employed. And likely 90% of those are in minimum wage jobs, which means they're not paying income tax, so they're not paying for their own health care or kids education or any of the other government services they use.

There is a massive cost to these grandiose gestures of allowing in tens of thousands of 'refugee's every year, and it's made worse by the fact that anyone who has met any of them knows few are legitimate refugees. Talk to any who have been here a short time. Ask them how often they go home to visit family. What?! But... but... it's so dangerous for them there! Or not...

We're spending billions and billions every year on economic migrants instead of our own people.

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals WANT the LEAST SKILLED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because their votes are the CHEAPEST TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Immigrants working in minimum wage jobs are the modern day berry pickers. They work where most long time Canadians won't. Without them we'd have to make our own coffee, like when Canada was great.

The reality is we have had a negative fertility rate since 1971, and without immigrants it would be a struggle to create economic growth. Take the good with the bad. A kid I was recently taking a class with is a Syrian refugee, and he was top of the class. An amazingly smart and hard working kid. He was recently accepted to UBC. He will be paying plenty of taxes when all is said and done. Half (or more) of students in our universities are foreign who pay triple what Canadians pay. They employ a ton of teachers and professors, and they make our own education more affordable.

Some of my favorite people I've recently come to know are from Sri Lanka, South Korea, Syria, India and the Philippines. They value hard work and are some of the genuine nicest people I've ever met. The guy from South Korea is here with a multi-generational family, and they go out of their way to learn Canadian culture. The Philippine family makes a point of celebrating Canadian statutory holidays by practicing activities that honour the intended meaning of the Canadian holiday. Most long-term Canadians just take the day off and sit with a beer at a bbq. The Sri Lankan guy is the most respectful person I have ever met. He will do absolutely anything for anyone. He has been working and studying accounting in Canada. Recently bought a house, and also recently became a Canadian citizen.

I'm kind of rambling here, but I see a lot of good from immigrants (the people and contribution to our society).

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Immigrants working in minimum wage jobs are the modern day berry pickers. They work where most long time Canadians won't. Without them we'd have to make our own coffee, like when Canada was great.

Some of my favorite people I've recently come to know are from Sri Lanka, South Korea, Syria, India and the Philippines. They value hard work and are some of the genuine nicest people I've ever met. The guy from South Korea is here with a multi-generational family, and they go out of their way to learn Canadian culture. The Philippine family makes a point of celebrating Canadian statutory holidays by practicing activities that honour the intended meaning of the Canadian holiday. Most long-term Canadians just take the day off and sit with a beer at a bbq. The Sri Lankan guy is the most respectful person I have ever met. He will do absolutely anything for anyone. He has been working and studying accounting in Canada. Recently bought a house, and also recently became a Canadian citizen.

I'm kind of rambling here, but I see a lot of good from immigrants (the people and contribution to our society).

Yes, I've been finding out some of the East Indians are among the nicest people I know, work hard and don't complain!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Till they find out it is too expensive to raise a large family in our borrowed economy.
;)
which is the REAL reason birth rates decline in technologically advanced societies.

Too bad people don't think before they drown us in fake "we need illegal immigration arguments".
:)
I blame our expensive education system.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

The reality is we have had a negative fertility rate since 1971, and without immigrants it would be a struggle to create economic growth. Take the good with the bad. A kid I was recently taking a class with is a Syrian refugee, and he was top of the class. An amazingly smart and hard working kid. He was recently accepted to UBC. He will be paying plenty of taxes when all is said and done. Half (or more) of students in our universities are foreign who pay triple what Canadians pay. They employ a ton of teachers and professors, and they make our own education more affordable.

YES Kreskin..........................................................................

AS USUAL YOU ARE RAMBLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT USE IS the clever Syrian kid..................................................

if his MAJOR GOAL IN LIFE.....................................................

is to figure out how to IMPOSE SHARIA LAW on us?????????????????????????????????

What benefit do WE GET by importing a bunch of people............................................

who want to align Canada with the RADICAL IRANIANS????????????????????????????

What benefit do we get from importing a horde of people who hate our major trading partner- United States???????????????

How do we benefit from importing a horde of people who want to turn ALL our traditional alliances UPSIDE DOWN???????????

What benefit do we get from sending Cdn aid to HAMAS TERRORISTS?????????????????????????

What benefit do we get from importing a HORDE of ill educated people......................................................

WHO HAVE NO CHANCE of succeeding in Canada................................................

because they LACK the skills to do so?????????????????????????????????

How does it benefit US to import a horde of welfare recipients that we cannot afford??????????????????????

How does it benefit Canada to BURY the country in LIE-beral debt??????????????????????????

Why should we bury the country in debt............................................

when the main beneficiaries ARE ONLY LIE-beral FRIENDS???????????????????????????????????

WHY should we import a horde of people who dont think women are quite HUMAN........................................

and thus NOT ELIGIBLE for full human rights??????????????????????????????

How will it benefit women to bring in a horde of people who believe ..............................................

that a woman should not even be allowed out of the house....................................

WITHOUT A MALE ESCORT........................................................

AND EXPLICIT MALE PERMISSION???????????????????????????????????

How will anybody benefit if we import a horde of people who sincerely believe..........................................

that working women should be MOLESTED.....................................

as PUNISHMENT for daring to work???????????????????????????

On the plus side........................................

Muslims DO NOT APPROVE of women driving motor vehicles.........................................

so having lots of Muslims in country............................................

will AID the LIE-beral war on cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You idiot LIE-berals NEVER seem able to answer the hard questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Oh Lord, dinosaur drivel at its finest. Beer, you need to get out of your rocking chair and grab a clue.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Don't waste your breath!

Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The multiple personalities ARE RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean KreskinHOID Blowhard Breezy and the idiot twin JLM are angry with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly the sort of result we MUST EXPECT when LIE-berals are successfully challenged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating that LIE-berals and their media whore allies DO NOT understand economics!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Doug Ford's tax break for minimum wage workers falls short, study reveals

From CBC/Radio-Canada.

Published: April 2, 2019

A study by the province's independent fiscal watchdog finds that about 800,000 of Ontario's 1.3 million minimum-wage workers are getting nothing from the Ford government's new tax credit because their annual earnings are below the threshold for paying any provincial income tax.

(Oh dear me!! NO tax breaks for the POOR? How about the fact that their heating bills are not flying into the sky on LIE-beral tax gouging? Ford has stopped LIE-beral electricity price madness and that SAVES on utility bills for ALL!! By making electricity more affordable - Ford makes business costs lower and that creates NEW JOBS- so the Poor DO NOT NEED to rely on govt handouts!!!!!!!!!)

(And maybe we should talk about Ford limiting new debt?? By attacking LIE-beral style WASTE such as the Mouldy Green Energy fiasco he is saving us ALL from subsidizing a PRIVILEGED FEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And yes- Ford has had to pay a penalty to get us out of the Yankee Aviva power deal that LIE-berals DUMPED US INTO!! Why inHELL would LIE-berals spend OUR MONEY to CLOSE Cdn coal fired electric generators- and then turn around and USE OUR MONEY to BUY INTO a Yankee company that has coal fired generators??????????????????)

(Even WORSE- Aviva was facing a major pollution legal case- which it was losing - with the result that the company and its share holders - INCLUDING ANY CDNS - WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR after the judge orders the company to CLEAN UP ITS MESS?? HOW IS THIS a good deal for Ontari-owe?????????)

(The LIE-beral interest in Aviva looks like a VERY NASTY AND SNEAKY WAY to further CONFUSE the public regarding finances at our electrical suppliers!! As we know- LIE-berals SOLD OFF PART of Ontari-owe Hydro AND THEN HID THE BOOKS -claiming that as Hydro was now a “private company” - meaning in the hands of LIE-beral PALS- there was NO NEED for the public to ever see the BOOKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Yes- LIE-berals created a POWERFUL AND VERY PROFITABLE MONOPOLY for their pals and then wrote laws telling us we HAD NO RIGHT to look at the books!! This LIE-beral arrogance makes J.P. Morgan and the 19th century robber barons look like gentle philanthropists by comparison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Ford has taken action to limit pay gouging by civil service union HOGS!! Since 75 percent of all provincial spending is put into pay and perks for HOGS it stands to reason that limiting their GRAVY GRABBING will reduce inflation and ease the burden for the poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Ford government left Ontario's lowest-paid workers with less money in their pockets by giving them a tax break instead of boosting the minimum wage, says Ontario's non-partisan fiscal watchdog.

(LOST in that LIE-beral SMOKE SCREEN is the TRUTH- that the minimum wage increase offered by LIE-berals WAS TAXED AWAY!! LIE-beral generosity actually resulted in the POOR having LESS MONEY as all costs were driven by LIE-beral INFLATION and gravy grabbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Premier Doug Ford cancelled the $1 per hour increase to the minimum wage that was scheduled to happen on January 1 this year. That's when the Progressive Conservatives brought in the Low-income Individuals and Families Tax Credit (LIFT.)

(How sad that LIE-berals CANNOT EXPLAIN How a poor person IS BETTER OFF if their pay increases and their hours of work are CUT!! While the cost of ALL NECESSITIES GOES UP under LIE-beral tax madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

A study released Tuesday by the Financial Accountability Office (FAO) shows the typical minimum wage earner is about $400 worse off per year thanks to the Ford government's move.

(Too bad FAO does not count in the PLANNED LIE-beral increase to the Wynne-bag Carbon crap and trade tax SCAM that would have COMPLETELY ALTERED FAO money if it had been implemented!! And of course Our idiot Boy Justin is now fighting an election based on imposing his version of the carbon tax SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Just to make things more interesting- recent polls suggest that TWO THIRDS of Cdns will make their federal election voting choice based on their DISGUST with the carbon tax SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Some 1.3 million people would have seen an average increase in their take-home pay of $810 had the minimum wage risen to $15, according to the analysis by the FAO.

(The biggest obstacle Ford faces is explaining to financial illiterates that he HAS SAVED THEM FROM HUGE NEW LIE-beral taxes that would have been implemented if Wynne-bag HAD WON the last election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The LIFT tax break will give some 1 million low-wage workers an average income tax break of $409 a year.

(Bait and switch and robbing Peter to pay Paul are LIE-beral mantras!! And our civil service union HOGS are DETERMINED TO AVOID THE TRUTH about Ford! Our HOGS are DESPERATE for more gravy - and Ford is BLOCKING THEM from grabbing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"The LIFT credit will provide fewer benefits to minimum wage workers than increasing the minimum wage from $14 per hour to $15," said Financial Accountability Officer Peter Weltman in a statement.

The study finds that about 800,000 of Ontario's minimum-wage workers get nothing from the LIFT credit because their earnings are below the threshold for paying any provincial income tax.

(The REAL CHOICE for the Poor is this- between lower pay and lower debt and less taxes with Ford......................or MASSIVE DEBT and major tax increases and minimal wage increases while cost iof living SOARS!! The Wynne-bag “benefit” on offer is a MIRAGE!! Bait and switch and WE ALL LOSE OUT !! Except for HOGS and their LIE-beral pals!!!!!!!!!!!)

Officials who authored the report say the only scenario that leaves a worker better off under the Ford government's changes would be to earn significantly more than the minimum wage but work only part-time. Such a worker would not have benefited from a minimum wage increase, but will now pay less in taxes so long as their annual income falls below the $38,500 threshold to receive a LIFT credit.

(In other words- FAO is talking about WONDERFUL Part TIME JOBS THAT DO NOT EXIST!! How can a PART TIME WORKER earn excellent money when even FULL TIMERS are seeing an erosion of their wages?? Apparently FAO is staffed by HOGS who LIKE that LIE-beral bait and switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The FAO study shows that providing the tax break and cancelling the minimum wage hike will combine to reduce government tax revenues by about $444 million a year over the next four years.

(AND THERE IS THE KEY to the LIE-beral BAIT AND SWITCH!! Meaning LOST REVENUE!! By offering that higher minimum wage- LIE-berals pushed people into higher tax brackets so they COULD PAY MORE INCOME TAX!!!!!)

(LIE-berals ENJOY playing with paper money because they understand the old saying about how you can steal more money with a PEN than with a GUN!! AS LIE-berals PROVED with their balanced budgets that WERE NOT BALANCED - a good pen pusher can make money appear and DISAPPEAR as desired!!!!!!!)

(LIE-beral pen pushers make OUR MONEY MAGICALLY disappear!! And then make it magically RE-APPEAR IN THEIR POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM are angry with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, NOT angry, just sometimes take issue with generalized statements that aren't 100% true - with some of you guys, things, people are either 100% good or 100% bad. The world doesn't work that way. Some of you are too fickle minded to realize the media, the press etc. just put out shit that is likely to attract readers, viewers for THEIR benefit, with no consideration to enlightening the world to what is actually happening. People like Cliffy and his contemporaries are old enough to know better! Happy Fathers' Day anyway!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No, NOT angry, just sometimes take issue with generalized statements that aren't 100% true - with some of you guys, things, people are either 100% good or 100% bad. The world doesn't work that way. Some of you are too fickle minded to realize the media, the press etc. just put out shit that is likely to attract readers, viewers for THEIR benefit, with no consideration to enlightening the world to what is actually happening. People like Cliffy and his contemporaries are old enough to know better! Happy Fathers' Day anyway!

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM does not like generalized statements that are not 100% percent true????????????????????????????

SO DO YOUR PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP POSTING LIE-beral drivel you mealy mouthed HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Scheer is NOT A CANDIDATE for Sainthood..............................................

but HE IS THE BEST AVAILABLE LEADER FOR CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any rebuttal that contradicts my statement...............................................

or attempts to HIDE REALITY.......................................

or to try to to blow up Our idiot Boy Justin into something smarter .......................................

or more honest................................

or less poisonously bigoted than he his

CONSTITUTES A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Trudeau has added one hundred billion dollars in new

debt to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it will take MULTIPLE GENERATIONS ....................

OVER a period of CENTURIES to deal with the

LIE-beral debt- just from this last 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now..................................

see if you can come up with some LIE-beral Fake News.......

to erode the FACTS I have presented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Go find yourself a competent shrink, ASSHOLE.

POOR LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their entitlement blinds them to their BAD ARGUMENTS and deeply flawed logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you answer the question Troll- bait???????????????????????

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Oh Lord, dinosaur drivel at its finest. Beer, you need to get out of your rocking chair and grab a clue.

I prefer posting articles that help encourage Cdns to GRAB A LIE-beral.........................................

and THROW HIM OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you wish you could make all your LIE-beral Fake News problems disappear????????????????????????

Oh sorry..............................................

I forgot......................................................

your magic is as FAKE............................................

as LIE-beral party policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!