Cfl 2019

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Looks like there might be hope for a good QB in the near future for Sask.

Yes well, that little item was to be taken care of in the off-season but we decided to stick with Zach who has known concussion problems and a couple of other kids who have yet to impress. We were also supposed to get a knowledgeable OC who actually knew how to design offensive plays that the OL could execute without them being so transparent the opposition is locked on the receiver from the snap of the ball. Instead we are stuck with that dodo McAdoo.

If I sound jaded.............I am. :lol:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
If you want to see a wicked QB watch highlights of EE Vs Alouettes.

Adams could be a running back.

Yep..........and he could have been QBing our team had the head nuts gone after him hard enough.........but nooooooo. I was sorry to see Antonio have to leave the game so early was looking forward to if he still had the arm he had last year - another one that could have been ours..........but nooo.

I just might think about cheering for the Lions this year now that they have Duron in the line-up.........he just made one of his highlite reel grabs in the end zone.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Well. It only took 30mins of yawn to get a football game going.

I found a couple of the games so far to be slow-starters - that or they are penalty/error riddled. BTW, thanks for correcting my assumption that our game was pre-season.............even more reason to be po'd.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So annoyed. ESPN is only showing 20 regular-season games on its package channels. The rest are behind a paywall.

Trying to decide whether to shell out the shekels.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
If you want to see a wicked QB watch highlights of EE Vs Alouettes.
Adams could be a running back.
Yep..........and he could have been QBing our team had the head nuts gone after him hard enough.........but nooooooo. I was sorry to see Antonio have to leave the game so early was looking forward to if he still had the arm he had last year - another one that could have been ours..........but nooo.
I just might think about cheering for the Lions this year now that they have Duron in the line-up.........he just made one of his highlite reel grabs in the end zone.

Or if we would have kept him

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Riders vs Redblacks

Riders on the board first with a TD midway through the 1rst Q. Cody looks like he is settling in nicely.

Redblacks answer with one of their own with just over a minute left in the Q - and add a 2 - point convert to lead by a single point going into the 2nd Q.

Oops make that a two-point lead. The Riders were tagged with penalty after the play putting the ball on the RBs 50 for the punt. Marcus conceded the single in the end zone.

End of 1rst Q: Redblacks 9 - Riders 7

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Riders grab back the lead as the 2nd Q gets underway after Brett Lauther is good on a 57-yard FG! Rock on Brett.